Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 593

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 132089 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #2145 on: December 07, 2022, 01:50:24 PM »

"Proud Boys Shut Down a Church's Holiday-Themed Drag Storytime for Children

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

...for the little kiddies!
To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

At a church, in the 'Bible Belt'...and leftists are surprised there was a protest.

LGBTQ
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transexual, Queer.

Some people believe the kiddies should not have to 'worry' about such things until they are adults at age 18.
Seems the Proud Boys-ilk are such people.
My guess is many people are praising them for shutting down the event with their protest.
Well yes homophobia and transportation are major problems. Frightened confused and bitter balls of hate like you are far too common in this world. But you are a minority, I think, and praise God as your like dies off they are being replaced by more tolerant, less hateful young people.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: December 07, 2022, 02:26:42 PM »

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

At a church, in the 'Bible Belt'...and leftists are surprised there was a protest.

LGBTQ

Some people believe the kiddies should not have to 'worry' about such things until they are adults at age 18.
My guess is many people are praising them for shutting down the event with their protest.
Well yes homophobia and transportation are major problems. Frightened confused and bitter balls of hate like you are far too common in this world. But you are a minority, I think, and praise God as your like dies
off they are being replaced by more tolerant, less hateful young people.

Have 'Holi-DRAG Storytime'  all you like, in a venue for adults somewhere, knock yourself out.
Not in a church...and not for children.
Children are having a difficult enough time at school trying to decide if they're actually boys or girls
, with all the 'gender' nonsense being foist upon them, teachers wearing high heels, stockings, dresses, and having beards...for example.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: December 07, 2022, 02:37:48 PM »

Arte Moreno is selling the Angels, which is good, I am happy to hear that he is selling the team, but it is just sad that we do not have anyone cool here in Anaheim like Gene Autry who can afford to buy the team. Our biggest star from Anaheim is Gwen Stefani, and she is one of the few who could afford to buy the Angels.

Roy Rogers had to pay a huge amount of money in taxes when he was alive, so after he died he was not able to leave much to his family, and they are not rich like they should be. They should be rich, but Roy had to pay super high taxes. The family of Gene Autry is probably poor now too. Everyone is poor now, it is not like the old days of Hollywood.

Gwen Stefani is our biggest star, her and Austin Butler who starred in "Elvis." Gwen is one of the few who could afford to buy the Angels, I would love to see her buy the team.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: December 07, 2022, 02:51:29 PM »

It is just one of the ways Bambu disqualifies himself from gun ownership and Australia from self-defense.

He will be back with another any minute now.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: December 07, 2022, 03:29:24 PM »

Zelensky is Time Magazines Person of the Year.?
No wonder that rag is so yesterday.
But then, if Putin, Stalin, and Hitler won similar recognition who is to argue against another dictator.?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: December 07, 2022, 03:35:54 PM »

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

LGBTQ

Well yes homophobia and transportation are major problems. Frightened confused and bitter balls of hate like you are far too common in this world. But you are a minority, I think, and praise God as your like dies

Have 'Holi-DRAG Storytime'  all you like, in a venue for adults somewhere, knock yourself out.
Children are having a difficult enough time at school trying to decide if they're actually boys or girls
, with all the 'gender' nonsense being foist upon them, teachers wearing high heels, stockings, dresses, and having beards...for example.
Much rather them than people like you. Gay ain't communicable but ignorance and hatred is.
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: December 07, 2022, 04:25:44 PM »

My local Representative came to my neighborhood, and I was happy to see her, and there is a lot that I want to talk with her about, but then she asked if I spoke Spanish and she said that she was here to talk with the Spanish speakers. I was kind of sad about that because I want to talk with her about bringing a movie studio to Anaheim, and about a community theatre, and about a Barnes and Noble bookstore, etc. But, I just told her that my neighbors speak Spanish, and let her go talk with the Spanish speakers. I will talk with her in the future. If I am going to live here then I want to be a part of this community. Otherwise I want to move to Italy, and go have a community with the Italians. I want to be a part of the community here if I am going to live here.

And I will tell her that I love the Mexicans, and that my Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico for the mining companies and she helped to bring paved roads, running water, telephones, electricity, radio, television, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico. The Mexicans loved my Grandmother in Mexico.

Also, I went to Mexico with Youth For Christ to help the orphans and poor people who lived in a garbage dump in Mexico, I am a Christian and I believe in helping the poor and I believe in helping the orphans in Mexico, and in Colombia, and in the Philippines, etc.

Our neighborhood Representative is going to have meetings, and I want to go to the meetings, and I have ideas for our neighborhood. I already talked with the neighbors years ago at the Bodega and they all said that they want a movie studio and entertainment industry jobs in our neighborhood.

If I am going to live here then I want to be a part of my community, otherwise I want to go live somewhere else where I can be a part of my neighborhood.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: December 07, 2022, 04:49:22 PM »

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

LGBTQ

Much rather them than people like you. Gay ain't communicable but ignorance and hatred is.

Gay, gender, and all the rest are *communicable*, by suggestion, brainwashing, etc.

There are gay and lesbian Mardi Gras *everywhere* ...big crowds, celebration...the parade in Sydney led  by the "Dykes on Bikes", lesbians on motorcycles. They used to be topless decades ago, but that is no longer a big deal, so now they cover up.
Gay is nothing new...nor are draq queens. Les Girls has been around in my world *forever*.

But today it doesn't stop there.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: December 07, 2022, 05:06:11 PM »

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

LGBTQ

Gay, gender, and all the rest are *communicable*, by suggestion, brainwashing, etc.
You are an idiot. And a bigoted, fearful, hateful cube of wallaby shit.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: December 07, 2022, 05:29:49 PM »

Wombat. 

Your anti-wallaby hate speech duly noted.  Or dookey noted.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: December 07, 2022, 05:36:51 PM »

Fuck accuracy. WALLABY is objectively funnier than wombat.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: December 07, 2022, 05:39:53 PM »

You don't think WOMBAT is funny??  It's got WOMB and BAT both!  Wombats pride themselves on their risible names. 

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: December 07, 2022, 05:41:08 PM »

Many sexual practices are culturally transmitted but so what? 

The kids are having children's stories read to them.  When we reach the point where no one thinks of even labeling it as Drag Story Time, where it just happens that some storytellers at the library or wherever are trans, then this whole ridiculous tempest in a teapot will be done with.  Clearly, religious conservatives see something provocative and threatening in the crossdressing being mentioned, which naturally provokes the dragsters to mention it bigtime.  It's really harder to imagine a stupider form of culture war. 

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: December 07, 2022, 06:12:51 PM »

Holi- DRAG
Storytime"
#####

To use a Donaldism...
"I don't think so"

LGBTQ

Such bullshit.

Why do you think a man in a funny dress reading to kids is so dangerous?

How was Milton Berle and Flip Wilson so popular back in the 50s-60s?

Right wing have no agenda beyond fear and hatred to make poor dumb rednecks vote against their economic self interest on behalf of the billionaire donor class who benefit from Republican policies.

Suckers!

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: December 07, 2022, 06:21:27 PM »

My local Representative came to my neighborhood, and I was happy to see her, and there is a lot that I want to talk with her about, but then she asked if I spoke Spanish and she said that she was here to talk with the Spanish speakers. I was kind of sad about that because I want to talk with her about bringing a movie studio to Anaheim, and about a community theatre, and about a Barnes and Noble bookstore, etc. But, I just told her that my neighbors speak Spanish, and let her go talk with the Spanish speakers. I will talk with her in the future. If I am going to live here then I want to be a part of this community. Otherwise I want to move to Italy, and go have a community with the Italians. I want to be a part of the community here if I am going to live here.

And I will tell her that I love the Mexicans, and that my Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico for the mining companies and she helped to bring paved roads, running water, telephones, electricity, radio, television, etc, to some very poor parts of Mexico. The Mexicans loved my Grandmother in Mexico.

Also, I went to Mexico with Youth For Christ to help the orphans and poor people who lived in a garbage dump in Mexico, I am a Christian and I believe in helping the poor and I believe in helping the orphans in Mexico, and in Colombia, and in the Philippines, etc.

Our neighborhood Representative is going to have meetings, and I want to go to the meetings, and I have ideas for our neighborhood. I already talked with the neighbors years ago at the Bodega and they all said that they want a movie studio and entertainment industry jobs in our neighborhood.

If I am going to live here then I want to be a part of my community, otherwise I want to go live somewhere else where I can be a part of my neighborhood.

Salute,

Tony V.

As you should be.
Maybe time to move somewhere else.
That guy on You tube claiming "Mexican language is taking over America" could be correct.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 593