Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121882 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #3945 on: May 05, 2023, 03:46:49 PM »

Well Tony, based on everything you have posted here about women i have no doubt you would be more likely to find a wife in Florida, though you might have even better luck in Kabul.  Or a home for retired strippers in Battle Mountain Nevada.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: May 05, 2023, 04:23:13 PM »

I like the Italian women the best, it would be nice to have a good Catholic woman from Italy.

I have a friend who joined the United States Navy and they stationed him in Naples, Italy, and he spent 4 years in Naples, he married a beautiful woman in Naples and brought her back to his home in Santa Monica, and then he gets a free education because he served in the military, so he is going to study to be an Archeologist and then they are going to move back to Italy and he is going to be an Archeologist in Italy. He is a cool guy and he is living his best life.

I met a beautiful woman at a Coffee Shop in Rome, Italy, I was there for 6 weeks and I went to her for my morning coffee everyday. But, she did not speak English and I could not speak Italian, but I enjoyed seeing her for coffee everyday.

If I owned a night club in Rome, Italy, then I could find a good wife in Italy.

Of note in Florida, a lot of rich people from New York City move to Florida, and I always loved the Italian-American women from New York. Marisa Tomei is a beautiful woman from New York, she was great in "My Cousin Vinny."

I am sure the crime will be reduced here in the USA, people want the American Dream and they do not want crime. And as Mayor Bass helps the homeless, etc, and as we build Wellness Centers, etc, then I am sure the crime will be reduced.

And California has beautiful women but the women want someone who will make them a star, and who will shower them with wealth. It is hard for a poor man to get a date in Hollywood. But Hollywood is great if you are successful.

"...And then he has won, through his fantasy he has achieved that which before he had only in fantasy, wealth, honor, and the love of women. " From Sanford Meisner who got it from Freud.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: May 06, 2023, 03:07:23 AM »

Happy Coronation Day!

The new Christian King has been crowned.
Long live the King.
God save the King.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 08:38:00 AM by bambu. »
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: May 06, 2023, 01:12:08 PM »

Banjo kid is still living in Georgia and working at a Walmart.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Redden

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: May 06, 2023, 01:19:14 PM »

Happy Coronation Day!

Long live the King.
God save the King.

I liked him better when he was Green.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: May 06, 2023, 01:22:29 PM »

Happy Coronation Day!

Long live the King.
God save the King.

Meghan should be there with Harry and their family.

And instead of making money from airing their dirty laundry in public, Harry and Meghan should do Charity Work, they can produce Charity Balls and Galas and Parties to raise money for Charity. One good Charity that they can support here in Hollywood is Children of the Night which helps children who are homeless on the streets of Hollywood, Children of the Night saves children from child sex trafficking, etc, and from bad people who prey on our children. Children of the Night is a great Charity which Harry and Meghan could support.

https://www.childrenofthenight.org/history

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: May 06, 2023, 01:40:03 PM »

Happy Coronation Day!

Long live the King.
God save the King.

I liked him better when he was Green.

He'll still be green..."a leopard never changes its spots".

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: May 06, 2023, 01:50:09 PM »

Harry and Meghan can throw a Party on Oscar Night in Hollywood, like "Night of 100 Stars" that Norby Walters used to produce, and they can raise money for Children of the Night. They can throw the party at the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, and they can have an outdoor bar at MacArthur Park, etc.

Harry and Meghan can also throw a Party at the Cannes Film Festival in the South of France to raise money for Children of the Night in Hollywood.

A Prince and an Actress, they should be able to throw good parties, they can raise money for Charity by partying and socializing and by having fun.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: May 06, 2023, 07:52:45 PM »

America is welcome to them.
Hope they and their kids have happy lives in America.
If they can raise money for charity and help disadvantaged people in America then that will be good.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: May 07, 2023, 08:32:34 AM »

Another mass shooting in Texas. I wonder if the victims were evil-doers lurking in the dark.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: May 07, 2023, 09:14:50 AM »

Another mass shooting in Texas. I wonder if the victims were evil-doers lurking in the dark.

Shooter reportedly dressed in tactical gear.
Just walked right on in to the mall and shot people dead, including little kids...and wounded others.
No real security, no physical staged entry point barriers...metal detectors, bullet proof screens, armed guards.
"The shadows" can be broad daylight...in this case 3.30pm.
Shooter was indeed lurking, waiting to pounce. "Security-careless" enabled him.
So sad...those innocent people murdered.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: May 07, 2023, 10:58:44 AM »

Just walked right on in to the mall and shot people dead, including little kids...and wounded others.
No real security, no physical staged entry point barriers...metal detectors, bullet proof screens, armed guards.
Texas.
Sam: Those sons of bitches, they got him right through the neck.

Suzy: Was he a good dog?

Sam: Who's to say? But he didn't deserve to die.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: May 07, 2023, 11:20:57 AM »

Texas.

Yes...and instead of tightening gun laws, Texas slackened them.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: May 07, 2023, 02:48:20 PM »

Texas, like Florida is run by looters, terrorists and the criminally insane. You can easily spot them by how they mix up and combine the flag and the cross.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: May 07, 2023, 08:58:23 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 577