Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 577

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 121871 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #4785 on: July 28, 2023, 08:09:13 PM »

Bambi is every six year old ever trying to work his way into an adult conversation.

We could have an adult conversation about the best handguns for women in America to carry for weight, maximum fire power, and least recoil.

Comparison is the thief of joy.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: July 28, 2023, 10:26:21 PM »

Bambi is every six year old ever trying to work his way into an adult conversation.

We could have an adult conversation about the best handguns for women in America to carry for weight, maximum fire power, and least recoil.

Yes. The answer is no handgun. That was a lovely conversation. I may have underestimated you.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: July 29, 2023, 04:03:25 AM »

Yes. The answer is no handgun. That was a lovely conversation. I may have underestimated you.

Many women in America carry handguns and own assault rifles, and know how to use them to protect themselves.
There just aren't enough of them.

Apparently if you carry a 9mm Glock type hand gun and press the barrel into the body of a bear etc the gun won't fire...but if you do it with a revolver it will fire.
Same maybe applies with rapists/other bad humans.
Looks like revolvers are best.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: July 29, 2023, 11:11:33 AM »

Many women in America carry handguns and own assault rifles, and know how to use them to protect themselves.
There just aren't enough of them.

Apparently if you carry a 9mm Glock type hand gun and press the barrel into the body of a bear etc the gun won't fire...but if you do it with a revolver it will fire.
Same maybe applies with rapists/other bad humans.
Looks like revolvers are best.

LOL

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: July 29, 2023, 01:00:59 PM »

Bambi wants to commit homicide for the state benefits it confers when he is convicted.

Right wingers are all such selfish takers even all the way on the ass end of the world.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: July 29, 2023, 01:34:19 PM »

Pepper spray has very low recoil. 
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: July 29, 2023, 02:45:39 PM »

Pepper spray and guns would be ideal...complete protection.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: July 29, 2023, 03:09:05 PM »

Meanwhile, in leftist governed non-US bambustate;

Fed up nurses claim they are being forced to reuse contaminated wipes covered in faecal matter in a shocking cost-cutting attempt by their workplace.

#####

12 years ago, an older White bambu-ilk man said to me:  "We've seen the best of it [the state/nation in which we live]"...I agreed with him.
It's only gotten worse since then.
The above is a perfect example of why.

LarryB!

• View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: July 29, 2023, 04:08:52 PM »

Fed up nurses claim they are being forced to reuse contaminated wipes covered in faecal matter in a shocking cost-cutting attempt by their workplace.

#####

12 years ago, an older White bambu-ilk man said to me:  "We've seen the best of it [the state/nation in which we live]"...I agreed with him.

Rabbi Ben Ezra

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: July 29, 2023, 04:35:28 PM »

The best decade of my life was the 1980s, back when we had Ronald Reagan as President. Since the 1990s everything has gone downhill in America. Some people do not understand until they become one of the homeless people out there on the street, once you are out on the street for a couple of years, then you understand the situation better. I was homeless in Hollywood and it was against the law to feed the homeless, that was what my home turned into, I was homeless in my own home state where I was born and it was against the law to feed me.

Wealthy Christians came from the Philippines to America and the wonderful people from the Philippines saved me and nurtured me back to health. We have immigrants who care more about the homeless than the local Americans do. Seriously, in Hollywood it was against the law to feed the homeless. We had people on the streets of Hollywood who looked like walking skeletons.

Finally Mayor Bass declared a State of Emergency and she is helping the homeless. We should have been helping the homeless this whole time.

And we need Hostels where people can take a shower and where they can sleep in a bed for $15 per night.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 04:38:24 PM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: July 29, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »

Pepper spray and guns would be ideal...complete protection.

You are the creepiest person I know. Whatever you want to be shot by, sure, sign yourself up.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: July 29, 2023, 04:41:49 PM »

#####

It is all because you have let Rupert Murdoch and his cabal rape all the brains out of your heads continuously for over a generation. That is the the kind of thing you get. Get used to it. You have earned it. And it will persist as long as you stand in the way of the better people working to fix your mess.

Richard P. Feynman

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: July 30, 2023, 03:05:00 AM »

Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Has Donated More Than 200 Million Books. Dolly Parton's Imagination Library has crossed a major milestone, having officially distributed a whopping 200 million books to children worldwide. According to the organization, the total number of books gifted as of June 2023 is 211,415,579.

---------

As the manufacturing jobs leave, and as the coal mining jobs leave, then we need to become more like Greece and we need to build libraries and schools, and we need to instill a love of reading in our people. Our people need to develop a love of books and a love of learning. And our people can become teachers, and doctors, and scientists, etc, etc, etc.

And the best thing that we can donate to a poor village in Mexico is a library full of books.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: July 30, 2023, 03:24:42 AM »

Please no one give Tony an update on the state of the economy in Greece. It would break his heart.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: July 30, 2023, 05:47:19 AM »

The best decade of my life was the 1980s, back when we had Ronald Reagan as President. Since the 1990s everything has gone downhill in America. Some people do not understand until they become one of the homeless people out there on the street, once you are out on the street for a couple of years, then you understand the situation better. I was homeless in Hollywood and it was against the law to feed the homeless, that was what my home turned into, I was homeless in my own home state where I was born and it was against the law to feed me.

Wealthy Christians came from the Philippines to America and the wonderful people from the Philippines saved me and nurtured me back to health. We have immigrants who care more about the homeless than the local Americans do. Seriously, in Hollywood it was against the law to feed the homeless. We had people on the streets of Hollywood who looked like walking skeletons.

Finally Mayor Bass declared a State of Emergency and she is helping the homeless. We should have been helping the homeless this whole time.

And we need Hostels where people can take a shower and where they can sleep in a bed for $15 per night.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 577