Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2231 2232 [2233] 2234 2235 ... 2726

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502048 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #33480 on: March 14, 2023, 01:24:09 AM »

-Sunak, Braverman, Patel: The 'proud British' going after illegal immigration-

https://www.wionews.com/world/sunak-braverman-patel-the-proud-british-of-twice-migrant-heritage-cracking-down-illegal-immigration-570981

OK the Brits have had enough. US should follow.

-Biden OKs Alaska oil project, draws ire of environmentalists-

Sleepy Joe backtracks from the fringe element in the face of harsh reality. Will the polar bears understand?

It's what worked in Australia.
Towed back the boats.
Offshore processing.
"Will never be settled in Australia".
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33481 on: March 14, 2023, 03:05:16 AM »

I am all in favor of making the Australian freeloaders swim home. It would do a lot to cleanup our neighborhoods.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33482 on: March 14, 2023, 06:39:07 AM »

I am all in favor of making the Australian freeloaders swim home. It would do a lot to cleanup our neighborhoods.

LOL
Don't think they're you're main problem.
Although, there were those two bank robbers...held up the bank they went to every day to bank the money for the company they worked at, their accents etc easily recognised.
Someone must've convinced the the judge they were dumb foreigners, because they only got 8 years.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33483 on: March 14, 2023, 01:24:07 PM »

I used to be lulled by the goofy accent and ugly dumb faces into thinking Australians were harmless and to be pitied like people with other forms of mental handicap. From exposure to Bambu and the revelations about the fundi fascism at fox, I now know Australians are evil conniving bastards with no morals and no souls.

Bambu has made it absolutely clear that the down underclass needs to be sent packing before they do more harm.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33484 on: March 14, 2023, 01:35:53 PM »

Still many in the US drinking the Koolade generated about mass immigration. Fringe Dems believe it will insure future election victories, thinking not at all about the great harm it does to the social structures and the financial burden it produces.. 
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33485 on: March 14, 2023, 02:53:05 PM »

Outback cracker needs to find the beam in his own. It helps to show him the same regard he holds for the vast majority of the human population.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33486 on: March 14, 2023, 02:57:44 PM »

Still many in the US drinking the Koolade generated about mass immigration. Fringe Dems believe it will insure future election victories, thinking not at all about the great harm it does to the social structures and the financial burden it produces..

You are still working on the fox math. They lie to you because you have made it so easy for them over the years.

We need millions of immigrants to offset the great harm degenerate whites do to the social structures and the financial burden their stupid self harming fanatical whiteness produces.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #33487 on: March 14, 2023, 04:19:21 PM »

-Biden administration rolls out new asylum restrictions mirroring Trump-era policy-
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/21/politics/asylum-policy-biden-administration/index.html
Reality is somerimes a tough teacher!
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33488 on: March 14, 2023, 04:44:30 PM »

Amen
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33489 on: March 14, 2023, 05:14:08 PM »

I used to be lulled by the goofy accent and ugly dumb faces into thinking Australians were harmless and to be pitied like people with other forms of mental handicap. From exposure to Bambu and the revelations about the fundi fascism at fox, I now know Australians are evil conniving bastards with no morals and no souls.

Bambu has made it absolutely clear that the down underclass needs to be sent packing before they do more harm.

The majority today are leftists like you.
Climate emergency green dreamers like you.
Devotees of mass 'multicultural' immigration like you.
Supporters of 'inclusion', including transgender in women's sport (now in basketball it was disclosed on the newS last night); like you.
"*Rob* the "rich" (people who have saved for their retirement in superannuation and shares) and give to the *poor*"... leftist "redistribute the wealth" policies, that you support.
Multiculturalism that you support.
The demonising of coal and gas, that you support.

Yes, you're basically talking about yourself.
LOL

bambu-ilk are not like those leftists and you.
We believe that refugees in UN camps, who are sleeping standing up in mud, should get first go at the refugee intake...not queue-jumping illegals.

Like the Australian stonemasons of long ago, we believe in " 8 hours work, 8 hours play, and 8 hours sleep".
Not "16 hour work day for not much pay".

Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33490 on: March 14, 2023, 06:04:43 PM »

You have explained already many times that you do not work at all and that in the short time you did any work you were vastly overpaid for your performance.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33491 on: March 14, 2023, 06:10:27 PM »

The majority today are leftists like you.
Climate emergency green dreamers like you.
Devotees of mass 'multicultural' immigration like you.
Supporters of 'inclusion', including transgender in women's sport (now in basketball it was disclosed on the newS last night); like you.
"*Rob* the "rich" (people who have saved for their retirement in superannuation and shares) and give to the *poor*"... leftist "redistribute the wealth" policies, that you support.
Multiculturalism that you support.
The demonising of coal and gas, that you support.

Yes, you're basically talking about yourself.
LOL

bambu-ilk are not like those leftists and you.
We believe that refugees in UN camps, who are sleeping standing up in mud, should get first go at the refugee intake...not queue-jumping illegals.

Like the Australian stonemasons of long ago, we believe in " 8 hours work, 8 hours play, and 8 hours sleep".
Not "16 hour work day for not much pay".

That is a pretty gross piece of gaslighting, even for coward fascist scum like yourself.

Another black mark against Oz.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33492 on: March 14, 2023, 08:14:23 PM »

One of the great attorneys defending trump just went on MSNBC and stipulated his client committed the central crime in the conspiracy for which he is about to be charged in NY.

It is nice to see don getting the help he deserves, especially when he no longer has the ability to kill tens of thousands of Americans while torpedoing our security and economic well-being.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #33493 on: March 14, 2023, 10:16:28 PM »

You have explained already many times that you do not work at all and that in the short time you did any work you were vastly overpaid for your performance.

I'll be 77 soon, same as Trump...what work would you be having me doing?
I worked hard from the time I was 18 until I was 68.
I would've liked to have had a city corner office with a view of the harbour, and not to have had to do very much for a large salary....but such jobs were not available for me. :)
Indoors, mentally challenging work...we were overworked and underpaid, but that was the system...then later outdoors, physically challenging work...which in afternoons and all day on rainy, very hot, days included washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping etc.
Best to be careful in life before you go lessening the value of "keeping house". lol
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #33494 on: March 15, 2023, 01:29:00 AM »

Mentally challenging to you.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 2231 2232 [2233] 2234 2235 ... 2726