Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 921937 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Les!!!
« Reply #13155 on: September 01, 2020, 12:35:59 AM »

Les, you know you my doggie, but you ain’t making a whole lotta sense.

Do you want to risk living under a fully fledged fascist regime? I know I don’t, and that’s where a second D. Pandemic T. term would take us. U don’t think so? Well, nobody took Hitler seriously when he was first appointed chancellor. Everybody thought he was just a clown who could be easily controlled.

Like Nene heh Cartero would say, SHUP UP AND VOTE!!!
And, like Nene would not say, VOTE FOR BIDEN/HARRIS!!! like Bernie and Warren.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
heh
« Reply #13156 on: September 01, 2020, 01:24:21 AM »

Like I say, Nene heh Cartero.

heh is just not your best argument, but your ONLY argument.

You need to go back to elementary school, preferably in Florida, you and Ron, both.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
I like
« Reply #13157 on: September 01, 2020, 02:09:50 AM »

Chamaco
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #13158 on: September 01, 2020, 08:04:35 AM »

lol...that's a rather stupid thing to say...

Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say.  Which is why I pointed it out as such.

Knowing you I suspect that you deleted some foaming at the mouth ravings to attempt to justify a statement so stupid that not even kiidcarter8 would be less worthy of reading.

Back when you were raving about how terrible the ACA is because you had to fill out some paper work (meanwhile almost 20 million more Americans insured...) and saying Obama is no better than Bush, some here (OK, me) were pointing out how consequential the larger fight for economic and social justice is/will be. 

And now, maybe, you can see it.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13159 on: September 01, 2020, 09:50:57 AM »

lol...the dawg has never deleted a single one of his glorious posts - maybe I'll address your other frantic foaming ravings after I do a few more important things like eat breakfast, take out the trash & scratch my ass!
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: I like
« Reply #13160 on: September 01, 2020, 10:16:15 PM »

Chamaco

I agree. Chamaco Cartero has a nice ring to it, and it sounds really Mexican, kinda like La Cucaracha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trv29kPa_2w

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #13161 on: September 02, 2020, 02:01:08 AM »

With two more losses Knix would have had the 2nd worst record at 19-47.

Not sure how they dealt with the different number of games teams played.
Cavs were 19-46; Minn 19-45.

But it looks like 2 more losses and NYK would have gotten the 5th pick a la CLE.
Good thing we larded up on vets to get those 2 extra W's ...

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 03:16:54 AM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #13162 on: September 02, 2020, 03:20:43 AM »

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/ has the Knix at #8 having a choice of Killian Hayes or Vassell, and going with Hayes.  With Ty Halibut going one slot before us.

CBSports has an odd mock draft with Deni Avidja available at #8, but the Knix choosing to trade up to #2 to get Ball

But they have no idea what the Knix could offer.  And it only makes sense for GSW anyway if they can nab a guy like Avidja at #8.  If only say Killian or Halliburton is available at 8, it wouldn't make much sense for GSW.  Seems pretty far-fetched.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

chipstern

• View Profile
Sometimes Les Is More, Sometimes....LESS
« Reply #13163 on: September 02, 2020, 09:22:22 AM »

lol...the dawg has never deleted a single one of his glorious posts - maybe I'll address your other frantic foaming ravings after I do a few more important things like eat breakfast, take out the trash & scratch my ass!

Always liked you and dug your BK book.

Imagine my chagrin when you transmogrified into the left wing doppelganger to Kiid's right wing Man Coulter. 

Man Coulter

Meet

Corn Hull Vest

chipstern

• View Profile
Draft Animals
« Reply #13164 on: September 02, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »

https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/ has the Knix at #8 having a choice of Killian Hayes or Vassell, and going with Hayes.  With Ty Halibut going one slot before us.

CBSports has an odd mock draft with Deni Avidja available at #8, but the Knix choosing to trade up to #2 to get Ball

But they have no idea what the Knix could offer.  And it only makes sense for GSW anyway if they can nab a guy like Avidja at #8.  If only say Killian or Halliburton is available at 8, it wouldn't make much sense for GSW.  Seems pretty far-fetched.

The Mocks Are 99% Click Bait BS

Nothing To Report So Report On One's Conjecture & BS. 

No one KNOWS. 

So, the KNICKS are going to trade up to get Ball at #2? 

And who might GS want from us?  Besides both of our first rounders? 

Kevin Knox?

They have Wiggins. 

Julius Randle? 

They have Green.

Mitchell Robinson. 

Walk slowly away and hang up the phone. 

PS: The one bit of phantasmagorical conjecture I read yesterday which had some legs, was Danny Ainge trading his three #1 picks to Detroit for the #7 pick. 

PPS: TRADES.  Given the lack of clear cut BOMBS AWAY choices like Zion or Morant, which is not to dismiss the likes of Edwards, Ball or Wiseman, let alone Odi and Devi, Killian and Halliburton, one can reasonably project some jostling for position from #1-#14. 

PPPS:  Just having my coffee.  Did Man Coulter post anything yet about the tragedy of the Celtics with Jayson Tatum and Kemba Walker instead of Stark Hell Putz? 

PPPS: Carlos, Man Couler's Cunt Stubble not supporting Trump.  SHE IS SUPPORTING KYLE RITTENHOUSE.  You make the call. 

PPPPS: Meanwhile, to those amongst us who claim to be progressives, yet continue to re-litigate the 2016 & 2020 primaries, let alone the 2008 % 2012 elections, bone appetite nose bleeds.   

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 09:55:37 AM by chipstern »

lesterluv

• View Profile
So I see the theme of the week is to ....
« Reply #13165 on: September 02, 2020, 12:02:51 PM »

.... jump all over the dawg and the “far left” to pre-emptively blame a Biden fail on the small percentage who chose to vote green or withhold their votes for a guy whose main career accomplishment is a bankruptcy bill that fucked women, children, minorities, and anyone without a seven figure bank account to better serve his Delaware-based financial co. masters.

Try blaming white people instead.

Or yet another Dem campaign that thinks tacking right is the way to go. (check how that’s worked out, lol, talk about guaranteed fails)

If he loses it ain’t cause of us, it’s cause of a nationwide campaign of voter suppression and disenfranchisment that Pelosi and Joe woke up to last week, that Sanders and Abrams been working on forever, that brought us Bush II (yeah, check it, it wasn’t Ralph Nader, it wasn’t Palm Beach Jews, it wasn’t hanging chad or a “butterfly ballot” it was 100,000+ dem voters swept clean off the voting rolls, a successful gambit now being deployed nationwide at an election office and post office near you, the only way the Repubs can eke out another win or two before being swamped by a demographic tide, going on full tilt unchecked during 8 Obama years cause his folks were raking in the money and didn't give a fuck).

But have at, as ya like. Dawg and his ilk can take it.

I’ll be swallowing the biscuit and voting for Sleazy Joe in a state that doesn’t matter anyway.  As will most of the people I know who feel like me, in states that count and states that don’t. But don’t come crying to us if we end up with Trump V. 2 ….

Old man better get his ass out of the fucking basement and out to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and Michigan and Arizona, that's all I'm gonna say.

*** Jill Stein was such a "tool", I'm wit ya there..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:09:31 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
and in addition to those wiped off the rolls, which did decide the election, btw
« Reply #13166 on: September 02, 2020, 12:35:54 PM »

..... all kinds of folks didn't vote for Hillary in 2016, not just the mean green types.

Folks still fucked after 2008/2009..who saw everything disappear, saw NOT ONE FUCKING CRIMINAL prosecuted for the greatest financial crimes in a generation through two dem terms, and said FUCK THOSE FOLKS

Folks who looked at Hillary and said 'F'that I don't need another neolib warmonger," and they were right. D man hasn't started a war. He's bringing the boys and girls home from Syria and Afghanistan. Bout f'n time.

What about latinos? Shouldn't they have been scared by Donald's anti-immigrant noise? Probably didn't need to be, Obama was the DEPORTATION KING..despite that wall business and ice noise, the Donald's ice squads haven't touched o-Man's #'s, not even close. It's like Dotson vs Booker in the race for a scoring title. Dem/Repub what's the difference? The difference? Dems were worse.

I could go on, but it's back to work.

The Donald sure as fuck didn't win the election by tacking to the center. He won by telling a little bit of truth between his lies. It resonated.

You want to blame it on us -- make my f'ing day.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13167 on: September 02, 2020, 12:36:52 PM »

Porter Jr 10-9-2-2 in 17 Game 7 minutes.

When was the last time an NBA team won a playoff game with 2 15 point quarters?

chipstern

• View Profile
Corn Hull Speaks
« Reply #13168 on: September 02, 2020, 12:37:15 PM »

Gratified to know that you are not voting for the Jerome James of progressives, Jill Stein, this time out. 

Then again, this Russian troll ain't running. 

As for the Neo-Lib corporate Dems you so disdain, do you think Hillary would've appointed Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court and flooded the Federal Courts with dipshits, incompetents or bought & Paid for QAnon patsies, put Hispanic children in cages at the border, given White Nationalists permission to crawl out from under their rocks, or gutted the Post Office before an election? 

My world views are somewhat to the left of Trotsky (sarcasm alert), but then, I didn't sit out 2016 or vote for Stein or Johnson, thus seeding the clouds for the 2020 Liberal Rapture, 2024 Liberal Rapture...er, the 2030 Liberal Rapture and gifting us four years of Trump. 

I dare say, the legitimacy of many your grievances notwithstanding, and my parallel stream of thoughts thereof, that you had no problem with West playing the BLACKER THAN THOU RACE CARD, and portraying Obama as a TOM. 

My issues with the Left, as a FELLOW LEFTIE, are centered around the utter lack of proportion, historical naivete if not downright ignorance, and the wafting scent of non-aromatic feces.  Which is not to give the Dems or Hillary a hall pass.  As we say in sports, they were not playing to win, but rather, not to lose, thought they could run out the clock, and smugly never figured Trumpster Fire had a three point shot. 

chipstern

• View Profile
Trumpster Fire
« Reply #13169 on: September 02, 2020, 12:39:29 PM »

Folks who looked at Hillary and said 'F'that I don't need another neolib warmonger," and they were right. D man hasn't started a war. He's bringing the boys and girls home from Syria and Afghanistan. Bout f'n time.

BRILLIANT. 

Brought the troops back home. 

AND FOMENTED WAR IN OUR FUCKING STREETS.

WHILE GUTTING NATO.   

PS: And Stein was presenting her peace plan and foreign policy creds to Putin. 

PPS: And look at those Corp Dems reaching out to centerists and Republicans when they could be reaching out exclusively to all of those liberals who came out to vote for Bernie in record numbers during his triumphant primary run up to the National Convention. 

PPPS: As per our liberal brethren, one surely hopes they come out in the numbers that they did in the 2018 off year elections.  If LIBERALS take back the House AND The Senate, then they have leverage to press forward with legislation to put on Biden's desk, and at the very least, to drive a colloquy and win over/pressure him to their side.  Let's see them do that with DT. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:46:05 PM by chipstern »
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1848