Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 563

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 118706 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8295 on: April 22, 2024, 06:44:19 AM »

US has deployed 45,000 men on zero point action to protect Israel.

What is zero point action?
Snipers?
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8296 on: April 22, 2024, 06:51:04 AM »

I was just there today. Went to Poinsettia dog park and had lunch at the airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump from my home.

You could apply to become a border patrol agent..a short walk to work.

Cracking some Australian skulls when they inevitably overstay their visas does sound tempting. It would take a big dent out of disorganized crime.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8297 on: April 22, 2024, 06:58:06 AM »

I just went to Carlsbad

No. You stayed home and jacked off into your cream of wheat like you do every day.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8298 on: April 22, 2024, 04:26:11 PM »

DK which is funnier, the Bambi blathering on and on about his Google streetview/YT strolls or Fac's salty replies. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 04:33:32 PM by Oiled »
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8299 on: April 22, 2024, 04:27:22 PM »

Carlsbad is a great area, very beautiful, with beautiful women, and good people. I would put it as one of the Top 20 best spots to live in California. And if you can make a nice easy living from growing avocados, then life would be good, and the Mexicans love to work in the fields picking the avocados, etc. Strawberries grow good in Carlsbad too. Bambu, the Mexicans work in the fields and pick the avocados, and they pick the strawberries, etc, we are blessed to have Mexico as a neighbor, we need to make the Mexicans legal and then put them all to work, we need to create jobs for them, and we have the United Farm Workers to help them.

And here is a public service message for you Men, do the tests that the doctors require, and be sure to get your Colonoscopy; Colon Cancer is the number 2 killer of men, and it is treatable and preventable with a Colonoscopy and treatment. A colonoscopy can save and prolong your life. I know it is not a comfortable experience, but get it done anyway, get your tests done and be grateful that modern medicine has advanced to the point where they save lives. I am doing my first colonoscopy tomorrow in Huntington Beach, I am scared, but it is a good hospital, and a good doctor, and I know it can prolong my life. I am lucky to live in a nation where we have preventative measures available and where we have good health care.

No food today as I prepare for my colonoscopy, just coffee and 7-Up, and then the special liquid at 5 pm, and then again tomorrow morning, and the procedure at Noon. I hope all of you men will get the tests done, if I can do it then you can do it, and it can save and prolong your life.

Then I can get back to the fun stuff like trying to get my movie made, and trying to get my poetry book published, etc, etc, etc.

Anyhow, Carlsbad is a nice area, and the Mexicans can work in the Avocado Groves and in the Strawberry Fields, etc. We need to make the Mexicans legal, and then we need to put them to work. And the Blacks need to learn how to hire the Mexican farm workers, the Mexicans are not taking jobs away from the Blacks if the Blacks learn how to be the Bosses.

And on the issue of Colon Cancer, it is even worse for Blacks, the Black men need to get the tests done, and they need to get the colonoscopy done. It is important.

Salute,

Tony V.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #8300 on: April 22, 2024, 04:31:53 PM »

No food today as I prepare for my colonoscopy, just coffee and 7-Up, and then the special liquid at 5 pm, and then again tomorrow morning, and the procedure at Noon.

Tony V.

I hope the doctors can figure out which end of you the tube goes in.
Punch, brothers, punch with care!
Punch in the presence of the passenjare!

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8301 on: April 22, 2024, 04:43:30 PM »

Carlsbad is a great area, very beautiful, with beautiful women, and good people. I would put it as one of the Top 20 best spots to live in California. And if you can make a nice easy living from growing avocados, then life would be good, and the Mexicans love to work in the fields picking the avocados, etc. Strawberries grow good in Carlsbad too. Bambu, the Mexicans work in the fields and pick the avocados, and they pick the strawberries, etc, we are blessed to have Mexico as a neighbor, we need to make the Mexicans legal and then put them all to work, we need to create jobs for them, and we have the United Farm Workers to help them.

And here is a public service message for you Men, do the tests that the doctors require, and be sure to get your Colonoscopy; Colon Cancer is the number 2 killer of men, and it is treatable and preventable with a Colonoscopy and treatment. A colonoscopy can save and prolong your life. I know it is not a comfortable experience, but get it done anyway, get your tests done and be grateful that modern medicine has advanced to the point where they save lives. I am doing my first colonoscopy tomorrow in Huntington Beach, I am scared, but it is a good hospital, and a good doctor, and I know it can prolong my life. I am lucky to live in a nation where we have preventative measures available and where we have good health care.
If you were really lucky you would live in a country where preventative health measures were available for free to all, and not dependent on insurance.

No food today as I prepare for my colonoscopy, just coffee and 7-Up, and then the special liquid at 5 pm, and then again tomorrow morning, and the procedure at Noon. I hope all of you men will get the tests done, if I can do it then you can do it, and it can save and prolong your life.
Might as well post the pictures. Everything you post is basically the view up your own ass anyway.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8302 on: April 22, 2024, 05:30:31 PM »

My gift is having my own perspective which has been formed by my experiences and observations, and having a decent vocabulary and being able to share my observations, etc.

And in California then everyone has health care, we even provide health care for illegal immigrants now. Being an American Citizen is no longer a requirement to obtain health care in California.

So here is the rub, we all want for everyone to have free healthcare, but we have a huge shortage of doctors, my Primary Care Physician even works on Saturdays now so that she can help more people, she is working 6 days a week to help people. Our current doctors are warriors, they are working herculean hours, but we need to train more doctors quickly.

Biden wants to give a free education to all Americans, and I agree with that, and let us build Medical Schools in Kentucky and we can train doctors right here in Kentucky, etc. We have the University of California in Irvine Medical School, which is a great medical school where Bill Clinton went when he needed help here in Orange County, and UCI can help to open new Medical Schools around the nation to train doctors. And we need to train more psychiatrists too, and San Diego State University is the best at training psychiatrists. 

I am lucky to have a good doctor and that I am able to get preventative medical work done, but we need to train more doctors quickly, these wonderful doctors are all going to get burned out from working too many hours, we need to train new doctors to lighten the load on our current doctors. We can also bring in doctors from the Philippines. And the Aussies are welcome to come to the USA and become doctors. I had a psychiatrist in Lancaster who was from Israel, he was a Jew from Israel, and he was a great psychiatrist, Dr Goldman. Anyhow, we need to train more doctors, and more psychiatrists.

I support free medical care for all, which means we need to train a lot more doctors. And right now 25% of the people in Kentucky cannot even read and write, so our task is to teach people to become doctors in areas where now many are illiterate. The Coal Miner's Daughter needs to become a Doctor.

I am blessed to have good doctors, and we need to provide good doctors for all Americans, which means we need to train more doctors.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 05:46:37 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8303 on: April 22, 2024, 07:27:01 PM »

DK which is funnier, the Bambi blathering on and on about his Google streetview/YT strolls or Fac's salty replies.

LOL

A lot has changed in Iran since "Not Without My Daughter".
On my walk thru Tehran I saw many women without head coverings, and no  religious police with AK 47s going nuts at any woman whose hair was not covered.
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8304 on: April 22, 2024, 07:34:21 PM »

I was just there today. Went to Poinsettia dog park and had lunch at the airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump from my home.

Cracking some Australian skulls when they inevitably overstay their visas does sound tempting. It would take a big dent out of disorganized crime.

LOL

Americans are the third largest group of visa overstayers in Australia...behind Malaysians and Chinese.
Thousands of Americans overstay, thousands.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8305 on: April 22, 2024, 07:52:18 PM »

Fortress Australia has sprung a leak. Be nice to our layabouts or no nukes for you

Richard P. Feynman

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile
« Reply #8306 on: April 22, 2024, 09:27:01 PM »

I didn't spend those years in the jungles of Southeast Asia, watching my buddies go face down in the muck, bleeding out, to come back home and have to shell out for a goddamned colonoscopy! 

A kosher and joyous Passover to you all! 

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8307 on: April 22, 2024, 11:44:37 PM »

LOL

Americans are the third largest group of visa overstayers in Australia...behind Malaysians and Chinese.

My Communication professor in community college, Dr Debra Tolar, said that the women of Australia are the best for American men, because the Aussie women are straight forward and honest and if an Aussie woman likes you then she will let you know it. In California it is harder, unless you are rich and famous, so for the Californian men then Dr Debra Tolar said the Australian women were the best. ( By the way, Shakira should hire Dr Debra Tolar to work on her team, the last I heard Dr Debra Tolar was coaching people in Show Business, she could help Shakira with PR, etc. ) It is like in "Grease" where John Travolta fell in love with Olivia Newton John. The American men with the Australian women go good together.

And remember that the Philippines is a good Christian nation, and the women of the Philippines are great for the Aussie men. Check out Miss Charm Philippines 2024, Krishnah Gravidez, she is a beautiful woman. I was friends with Pia Reyes who was a Playboy Playmate from Manila, Philippines. Be sure to welcome the people from the Philippines to Australia.

Dr Debra Tolar says the Australian women are the best for California men.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #8308 on: April 22, 2024, 11:53:13 PM »

Preventative medicine saves lives, and saves money by preventing more expensive situations, which is why California now gives medical care to all people regardless of immigration status, and we view medical care as a human right and not just a privilege.

But we need to train more doctors and psychiatrists, etc. UCI here in Orange County can help to train doctors and can help to set up medical schools in Kentucky and around the nation, and San Diego State University can help to set up schools around the nation where psychiatrists can be trained, etc.

We need to support Biden as he fights for a free education to train doctors and psychiatrists here in America, and we need to open new medical schools the same way that we open franchise restaurants.

Of note too, Social Workers are now being paid $75,000 per year to help the homeless in Los Angeles thanks to Mayor Bass. Jobs are being created as people help the homeless.

And the construction workers are coming from Mexico, we need to make the Mexicans legal and put them to work. And they can join the Unions, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 11:55:29 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8309 on: April 23, 2024, 02:49:03 AM »

LOL

My Communication professor in community college, Dr Debra Tolar, said that the women of Australia are the best for American men, because the Aussie women are straight forward and honest and if an Aussie woman likes you then she will let you know it. In California it is harder, unless you are rich and famous, so for the Californian men then Dr Debra Tolar said the Australian women were the best. ( By the way, Shakira should hire Dr Debra Tolar to work on her team, the last I heard Dr Debra Tolar was coaching people in Show Business, she could help Shakira with PR, etc. ) It is like in "Grease" where John Travolta fell in love with Olivia Newton John. The American men with the Australian women go good together.

And remember that the Philippines is a good Christian nation, and the women of the Philippines are great for the Aussie men. Check out Miss Charm Philippines 2024, Krishnah Gravidez, she is a beautiful woman. I was friends with Pia Reyes who was a Playboy Playmate from Manila, Philippines. Be sure to welcome the people from the Philippines to Australia.

Dr Debra Tolar says the Australian women are the best for California men.

Salute,

Tony V.

That was then, this is now.
Today, the question is, what is an "Australian woman".
In fact what is also being asked is "what is a woman?"
Today a "woman" could be a biological man.
It's all very confusing.

A single Black woman from Africa has moved to Australia and has a Youtube channel.
She has found it strange that no men are approaching her, including asking for her number, as in Africa.
Racist?
No, the men are petrified, petrified of being seen as "predators", "sexual harassers", etc.
She says you have to go on dating sites.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 03:29:33 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 563