Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 2497 2498 [2499] 2500 2501 ... 2727

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 502184 times)

Oiled

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #37470 on: November 01, 2023, 10:21:29 AM »

So many gun and pig facts, so little time.
Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #37471 on: November 01, 2023, 10:28:43 AM »

ok did some research

Weapon of choice by the IDF
The TAVOR Assault Rifle was developed in close cooperation with Israel Defense Forces (IDF). It was rigorously tested by the IDF on all terrains and performed flawlessly. Today all IDF Infantry Units and IDF Special Forces use the TAVOR as their primary assault rifle. The TAVOR line of Assault Rifles also been chosen by government bodies as well as military, law enforcement and police units worldwide. The test of time demonstrated that the TAVOR

https://iwi.net/iwi-tavor-rifle/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 10:41:43 AM by luee »
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37472 on: November 01, 2023, 03:40:11 PM »

The hogs can be eaten for their meat, but you need to harvest and process them safely. Hunting wild hogs is a popular sport among hunters, as well as a population control method supported by wildlife agencies. The hog meat is a viable food source, though you need to be careful with it. May 13, 2022

----------

Ted Nugent hunts pigs and donates the meat to homeless shelters, the wild pig meat is safe to eat, but you need to handle the meat properly, and you need to cook it properly.

There are butcher shops that will process meat for free if you donate the wild pigs to feed the homeless, with programs such as Hunters for the Hungry, etc.

The hunters also donate deer, elk, and other wild animals to feed the homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37473 on: November 01, 2023, 04:01:45 PM »

The hogs can be eaten for their meat, but you need to harvest and process them safely. Hunting wild hogs is a popular sport among hunters, as well as a population control method supported by wildlife agencies. The hog meat is a viable food source, though you need to be careful with it. May 13, 2022

----------

Ted Nugent hunts pigs and donates the meat to homeless shelters, the wild pig meat is safe to eat, but you need to handle the meat properly, and you need to cook it properly.

There are butcher shops that will process meat for free if you donate the wild pigs to feed the homeless, with programs such as Hunters for the Hungry, etc.

The hunters also donate deer, elk, and other wild animals to feed the homeless.

Salute,

Tony V.

All too risky for bambu-farm, they shoot the pigs then bury the carcasses.
The wild pigs there do carry some of those serious diseases.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37474 on: November 01, 2023, 04:25:38 PM »

ok did some research

The TAVOR Assault Rifle was developed in close cooperation with Israel Defense Forces (IDF). It was rigorously tested by the IDF on all terrains and performed flawlessly. Today all IDF Infantry Units and IDF Special Forces use the TAVOR as their primary assault rifle. The TAVOR line of Assault Rifles also been chosen by government bodies as well as military, law enforcement and police units worldwide. The test of time demonstrated that the TAVOR

Colombia is using the Tavor rifle too, and it is being used in Ukraine right now...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor

It does not look like anyone is using the Uzi machine guns anymore, but it said that the Uzi was the machine gun that has had the most sales in history.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37475 on: November 01, 2023, 04:45:18 PM »

The Fishermen also feed the homeless, they go deep sea fishing and then they donate the meat from the fish to feed the homeless.

Some sportsmen went deep sea fishing here from Newport Beach and they brought back a bunch of Mahi Mahi. I threw a pool party here at my apartment complex with a live band and I cooked the mahi mahi and I made mahi mahi tacos for over 100 people. We had a mahi mahi taco party by the pool with a live band.

Florida sportsmen can catch fish to donate to the homeless like we do here in California, and they can have fish taco parties, etc.

Hunting and fishing are fun ways to help to feed the homeless, and to provide food for community parties, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37476 on: November 01, 2023, 04:49:44 PM »

ok did some research

Colombia is using the Tavor rifle too, and it is being used in Ukraine right now...

It does not look like anyone is using the Uzi machine guns anymore, but it said that the Uzi was the machine gun that has had the most sales in history.

Salute,

Tony V.
An Uzi? I am not fron South Central Las Fucking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot 20 black 10 year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37477 on: November 01, 2023, 05:55:43 PM »

In the movie "Scent of a Woman" when they go to the restaurant in New York City to eat then the restaurant in the movie is serving Wild Game Meat, such as Venison and Wild Trout.

When I was a child in Nevada we used to hunt our own rabbits to eat, and we would cook the rabbit over an open camp fire, and we would eat the rabbit with cowboy beans. They would love that in New York City, wild rabbit with cowboy beans would be successful in New York.

And the wild pig meat actually has more flavor than the farm raised pigs. The hunters prefer the wild pig meat to the farm raised meat.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/wheres-the-boar-in-search_b_1435314

And for the poor homeless people, Wild Game Meat is wonderful to help to feed the homeless, and to help to feed the needy.

Some of the meat from the Wild Game can be sold at high prices in New York for the rich people, and some of the meat from the Wild Game can be donated to feed the hungry with programs such as Hunters for the Hungry. And the Fishermen can help to feed the homeless too, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37478 on: November 01, 2023, 06:01:51 PM »

In the movie "Scent of a Woman" when they go to the restaurant in New York City to eat then the restaurant in the movie is serving Wild Game Meat, such as Venison and Wild Trout.

When I was a child in Nevada we used to hunt our own rabbits to eat, and we would cook the rabbit over an open camp fire, and we would eat the rabbit with cowboy beans. They would love that in New York City,
Salute,

Tony V.
Lot of wild rabbits in NYC is there?
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37479 on: November 01, 2023, 06:08:10 PM »

ok did some research

Salute,

Tony V.
An Uzi? I am not fron South Central Las Fucking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot 20 black 10 year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person.

That would be an AR-15...the ultimate and ideal gun for average joe, at an ideal average joe price.
That's for home (/family/pet) defence from humans and wild animals.
For concealed carry 24/7 handgun I recommend...well I'm still struggling with that, so many choices.
Go woke, go broke.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37480 on: November 01, 2023, 06:10:21 PM »

When I was a child in Nevada we used to hunt our own rabbits to eat, and we would cook the rabbit over an open camp fire, and we would eat the rabbit with cowboy beans. They would love that in New York City,
Salute,

Tony V.
Lot of wild rabbits in NYC is there?

In my hometown of Lancaster, California, they used to hunt the wild rabbits and donate the meat to the orphanages in Los Angeles. The Mojave Desert of California, Nevada, Arizona, has lots of wild rabbits, and outside of Battle Mountain, Nevada, where we had a ranch when I was a child, there are lots of wild rabbits. The wild rabbits can be hunted and then sent to New York City.

I am not sure if New York has wild rabbits, but I know Nevada has wild rabbits, and wild rabbit meat can be sent to New York City. Some of the wild rabbit meat can go to the restaurants in New York City for the rich people in order to fund the venture, and then some of the wild rabbit meat can be donated to the poor and the needy to help the poor.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #37481 on: November 01, 2023, 06:24:27 PM »

Bambu, have your wife, Mrs Bambu, carry a Pearl Handled .32 Semi Automatic Pistol in her purse, like my Grandmother did. We were always safe and protected because my Grandmother carried a gun in her purse.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:Colt_Model_1903_Ni.jpg

Someday when I have a wife, then it would be nice if she could carry a Pearl Handled .32 Semi Automatic Pistol in her purse like my Grandmother did.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 06:28:41 PM by FlyingVProd »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #37482 on: November 01, 2023, 06:34:52 PM »

Bambu, have your wife, Mrs Bambu, carry a Pearl Handled .32 Semi Automatic Pistol in her purse, like my Grandmother did. We were always safe and protected because my Grandmother carried a gun in her purse.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.imfdb.org%2Fwiki%2FColt_Model_1903%2F1908&psig=AOvVaw3wq7Z3QzDOFF7Q62qq8ka3&ust=1698963506311000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCNim_Nbqo4IDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Someday when I have a wife, then it would be nice if she could carry a Pearl Handled .32 Semi Automatic Pistol in her purse like my Grandmother did.

Salute,

Tony V.

Handguns for the People were banned in my world long ago...so long ago the date is not even available.
Maybe mid 1800's.
In the movie Quigley Downunder, the rancher had one...think they were only ever in the Outback.

Basically, all we are allowed to carry for self defence is a prayer book!

Living life "on a wing and a prayer".
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 06:41:49 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #37483 on: November 01, 2023, 06:44:35 PM »

How many kids are killed with handguns each year in Australia?
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #37484 on: November 01, 2023, 07:14:45 PM »

An Uzi? I am not fron South Central Las Fucking Angeles. I didnt come here to shoot 20 black 10 year olds in a driveby. I want a normal gun for a normal person.

Oh, dont come over all Gandhi!

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.
Pages: 1 ... 2497 2498 [2499] 2500 2501 ... 2727