Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 566

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 119322 times)

luee

• View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #6360 on: November 11, 2023, 03:43:26 PM »

Strange how anti-semitism has reared it's ugly head. `Not anti-Israel but anti-jewish. Ayatollah spreading the dough to hate groups around the globe?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: November 11, 2023, 03:59:05 PM »

Strange how anti-semitism has reared it's ugly head. `Not anti-Israel but anti-jewish. Ayatollah spreading the dough to hate groups around the globe?

Multicultural immigration...don't ya just love it.
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: November 11, 2023, 04:31:00 PM »

You are overestimating the reach of the ayatollah and underestimating the effect of apartheid policies and land grabs at gun point on public perception around the globe.

Though the backlash hits the Jewish people in Israel and elsewhere it reflects on the bad conduct of its right wing leadership just as when American leaders invade the wrong country or spill secrets to whichever dictator has the most explicit pussy grabbing pee pee tape American public image erodes to the point of drawing protests.

Remember that Jews will not replace us has long been a central plank of the diversity of republican opinion.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: November 11, 2023, 06:12:00 PM »

What's the go with that Rashida Tlaib woman?

Tlaib came under fire for posting a video of crowds of anti-Jewish protestors chanting "Heil Hitler" at an event in Michigan. After some online pointed out that "Heil Hitler" might have a lengthy antisemitic history, Tlaib took to social media to defend the phrase and call anyone who disagreed with her an Islamaphobe.

"Heil Hitler is a beautiful phrase rooted in freedom and unity, just like 'death to infidels' and 'gas the Jews'," Tlaib explained.

#####

Is she joking, or has she been misquoted?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 06:15:00 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: November 11, 2023, 06:20:57 PM »

Tlaib came under fire for posting a video of crowds of anti-Jewish protestors chanting "Heil Hitler" at an event in Michigan. After some online pointed out that "Heil Hitler" might have a lengthy antisemitic history, Tlaib took to social media to defend the phrase and call anyone who disagreed with her an Islamaphobe.

"Heil Hitler is a beautiful phrase rooted in freedom and unity, just like 'death to infidels' and 'gas the Jews'," Tlaib explained.

#####

You are unbelievably stupid.
I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: November 11, 2023, 06:26:16 PM »

#####

Just asking.
'Babylon Bee' is like the Onion.

Is she serious, joking, or has she been misquoted?
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: November 11, 2023, 06:37:14 PM »

#####

Just asking.

I too once met a girl in Central Park, but it is not much to remember. What I remember is the time John Wayne killed three men with a carbine as he was falling to the dusty street in Stagecoach, and the time the kitten found Orson Welles in the doorway in The Third Man.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: November 11, 2023, 06:38:38 PM »

The Times of Israel;

300,000 march against Israel in London on Armistice Day, demand Gaza ceasefire

Anti-Israel "From the river to the sea' slogan chanted; some wear Hamas headbands; 82 counter-protesters arrested amid scuffles; police out in force to keep peace on sensitive date.

#####

Enoch Powell warned Britons long ago in his "Rivers of Blood" speech what would happen if they basically went down the multicultural road...but nobody much listened and he was run out of town as a 'racist'.

Tommy Robinson [EDL] in recent times tried to tell them also.
He met the same fate as Enoch Powell.

Sky News says 'Christian' Western society is being attacked at every turn and taken over by people who want to change it into something else.
Seems to be.
Women in the 'Christian' West have no real idea what will be happening to them when western culture is replaced by the alternative.
Atheists in America and the rest of the West seem to think they'll be exempt from the new world order, and will be allowed to be 'neutral', lol.

Ranting sheiks are promising a global Islamic caliphate more than ever now...starting with Spain after Israel.
Barbie in a burqua, and it'll be all her own fault, and her ilk's fault.
And Ken in a Hamas headband [forcibly].

Luckily I won't be around to see and live it [or be cooked alive in a Hamas oven like the Jewish babies were.]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 06:58:32 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: November 11, 2023, 07:25:45 PM »

#####

Just asking.

I'm happy for you to inform me exactly what she is, who she is, and what she means.
Go woke, go broke.

Oiled

• View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: November 11, 2023, 07:31:31 PM »

#####

Just asking.

PIMP.

Mr. Hoover was an engineer. He knew that water trickles down... But he didnt know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night, anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellows hands.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: November 11, 2023, 07:51:11 PM »

#####

Just asking.

I'm happy for you to inform me exactly what she is, who she is, and what she means.
You are unbelievably stupid. Seriously. Unbelievably stupid.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: November 11, 2023, 07:57:01 PM »

#####

Just asking.

In the name of satire it's a made-up quote from Representative Tlaib who has been accused of anti-Semitism.  That you spend all day in front of screens and profess to not knowing who she is is incredibly surprising.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: November 11, 2023, 08:14:20 PM »

#####

Just asking.

In the name of satire it's a made-up quote from Representative Tlaib who has been accused of anti-Semitism.  That you spend all day in front of screens and profess to not knowing who she is is incredibly surprising.

I missed her, until her quote was on Sky News this morning.

I've been busy sailing around in NY harbour, dodging all the kayaks, motor boats, container ships, yachts, ferries etc.
Go woke, go broke.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: November 11, 2023, 08:36:57 PM »

#####

Just asking.

I missed her, until her quote was on Sky News this morning.

I've been busy sailing around in NY harbour, dodging all the kayaks, motor boats, container ships, yachts, ferries etc.
If Sky News reported that as an actual quote Sky News is also unbelievably stupid. And if you took it as one you are not only unbelievably stupid but gullible beyond human comprehension.
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 566