Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
January 21, 2018, 01:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: As you may have noticed, this is a very old backup, I'm still working through restoring the site.  Don't be surprised if you post and it all goes missing....

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who has the best chance of upsetting the Patriots' chances of winning another Super Bowl?
Chargers
Giants
Packers
None of the above

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 30877 times)
bankshot1
Superhero Member

A non-card carrying citizen of RSN since 1957

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3720 on: Today at 11:41:48 AM »

Today DEFENSE RULZ the Day

Todays themes Ugly and Under (X2)

Early Game

Pats D stuffs the Jags running game and makes Bortles face an under-appreciated Matty P D and a pretty good secondary with 3rd and longs. BB is putting this on a largely untested Bortle's back.  

Brady give the finger and his whole right hand and uses an up tempo/no huddle backs out of the backfield, or split out, a short-passing game to confuse and slow down and tire the jags D-line. The Pats uses speed and quickness and the flexibility for multiple use of backs to get the Jags with the wrong personnel.  

Jags D is good but they've played a lot of bad offensive teams

The Pats are not a bad offensive team.

Pats win

Late Game

Foles has the ability to move the ball methodically, and lead the Eagles to about 17+ points, and I think a very good and underrated Eagles defense has the ability to frustrate Keenum and the Vikings offense to less than that.

Vikes got their miracle last week.

Eagles win

Pats-Eagles in SB 52

« Last Edit: Today at 11:44:24 AM by bankshot1 » Logged

"Hank Steinbrenner?
What a bunch of
(expletive) that is!"

-Red Sox Nation
yankguy
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3721 on: Today at 12:24:14 PM »

https://twitter.com/ericvdunn/status/955096358561767424?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E0

Come down off your throne and leave your body alone. Somebody must change. You are the reason I've been waiting so long. Somebody holds the key. But I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time. And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249]
  Print  

Jump to: