login Escape from Elba
Exiles of the New York Times
September 22, 2017, 11:47:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who finishes the Jets game today? Vote by game time!  (Voting closed: October 03, 2016, 10:56:09 AM)
Fitzpatrick - 1 (50%)
Smith - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 ... 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 ... 1310
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 647004 times)
josh
Global Moderator
Superhero Member

Mystic, awful was the process.

View Profile
« Reply #19560 on: September 11, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »

This is the NFL Forum where poster can exchange ideas/posts about football.

i understand that some here would rather talk about anything but football. But it is what it is.

I didn't hear Romo yesterday, but heard he did a very good job.

I hope he's great, and a big improvement over the Simms the elder and boring, as Romo doing a good job enhances my enjoyment of the product.

If you watch or don't watch him, is up to you, but is pretty much an irrelevant factor in a forum dedicated to discussing pro football.

He'd rather ask people if they've stopped beating their wives yet.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:25:05 PM by josh » Logged

"The climate is always changing."
bosox18d
Superhero Member

Bayn Solomon just straight up sucks bum

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19561 on: September 11, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »

i understand that some here would rather talk about anything but football. But it is what it is.

I hope he's great, and a big improvement over the Simms the elder and boring, as Romo doing a good job enhances my enjoyment of the product.

If you watch or don't watch him, is up to you, but is pretty much an irrelevant factor in a forum dedicated to discussing pro football.
A jar of Vaseline would be a big improvement over Simms the elder

"Aye,ye speak like a poet but ye fight like one too" Groundskeeper Willie
bankshot1
Superhero Member

Utley runs away again SSDD heh

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19562 on: September 11, 2017, 07:53:33 PM »

He'd rather ask people if they've stopped beating their wives yet.

Exactly,

Except if the wife-beater is a NYF G-man. Then its ignored.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:24:44 PM by josh » Logged

"If I were you I'd be pretty pissed, too, but I don't think anyone but you and I know what actually went up there on the board last weekend. I know I stepped over the line, and I did apologize, but I apologize again. It has bothered me all week, frankly, to know that I acted in such a manner"-Utley
kidcarter8
Superhero Member

- GET IN LINE -

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19563 on: September 11, 2017, 08:51:46 PM »

So......

on top of not starting Gilislee -

I make the right decision to bench Beckham Jr. - only to see the guy I start in his place, the newly annointed #1 receiver in Chicago, Kevin White - fracture his scapula (out for the season)

Just 2 points and 3 points respectively as well for Giants D and kicker - and just 3 for Gronk - and I still can win this week with 90 yards and  TD out of CJA in Denver.

Fun week (not)
bankshot1
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19564 on: September 11, 2017, 09:36:37 PM »

Vikes chewing up da Saints

Bradford has looked pretty decent to go with a good D

"If I were you I'd be pretty pissed, too, but I don't think anyone but you and I know what actually went up there on the board last weekend. I know I stepped over the line, and I did apologize, but I apologize again. It has bothered me all week, frankly, to know that I acted in such a manner"-Utley
Yankguy1
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19565 on: September 11, 2017, 09:42:33 PM »

Other than his fragility I've never understood the criticism of Bradford.

Quiet now. Will we gather to conjure the rain down. Will we now build a civilization below ground. And I'll be crowned. The community kicked it around. And the Andalusian tribes, setting the lay of Nebraska alight.
'Til all the remains is the arms of the angel.
bankshot1
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19566 on: September 11, 2017, 10:00:47 PM »

Wasn't he the last bonus baby QB? (the crazy contracts going to rookies?)  I think that and the fragility issue cast a cloud on him.

Yankguy1
Superhero Member

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19567 on: September 11, 2017, 10:04:35 PM »

Wasn't he the last bonus baby QB? (the crazy contracts going to rookies?)  I think that and the fragility issue cast a cloud on him.
Yes.  Definitely out of character for me to like a glass doll.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:07:21 PM by Yankguy1 » Logged

Quiet now. Will we gather to conjure the rain down. Will we now build a civilization below ground. And I'll be crowned. The community kicked it around. And the Andalusian tribes, setting the lay of Nebraska alight.
'Til all the remains is the arms of the angel.
jbottle
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19568 on: September 11, 2017, 11:00:07 PM »

CJ Spiller has $25M dollars.

Right under the limo stick.
bankshot1
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19569 on: September 13, 2017, 09:19:04 AM »

The NY Jets this year's Cleveland Browns?

bankshot1
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19570 on: September 13, 2017, 11:04:31 AM »

kid you playing a KO pool this year?

kidcarter8
Superhero Member

- GET IN LINE -

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19571 on: September 13, 2017, 11:39:26 AM »

Looking for DShawn to get his ass kicked tomorrow night

May even pick up the Cincy D.
whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19572 on: September 13, 2017, 11:47:56 AM »

For me, until proven otherwise this year's Cleveland Browns are this year's Cleveland Browns.

Non vi mettete in pelago, ché forse,
perdento me, rimarreste smarriti
bankshot1
Superhero Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19573 on: September 13, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »

For me, until proven otherwise this year's Cleveland Browns are this year's Cleveland Browns.

I haven't done all my homework yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Jets or maybe even the luckless Colts surpass the Browns on the suckage scale.

whiskeypriest
Superhero Member

Life is skittles and life is beer.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19574 on: September 13, 2017, 01:17:34 PM »

I haven't done all my homework yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Jets or maybe even the luckless Colts surpass the Browns on the suckage scale.
Well, we have.started go turn the corner too often for me.to take any other point of view.of things.  I THINK we.are in a better place.than the Jets.

Non vi mettete in pelago, ché forse,
perdento me, rimarreste smarriti
Pages: 1 ... 1303 1304 [1305] 1306 1307 ... 1310
  Print  

Jump to: