Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 03, 2019, 01:54:39 AM

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78

Author Topic: NFL  (Read 29200 times)

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
Re: NFL
« Reply #1125 on: June 19, 2019, 05:43:53 PM »

Is TB12 still trying to steal Tom Seaver's nickname? Can't you wait 'til he's dead, Brady?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:57:57 PM by HamiltonIII »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: June 20, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »

Tom Weaver's nickname?

I remember Charlie Weaver. kind of a folksy sort, a TV charcter actor WBW, don't recall Tom Weaver.

heh

whiskeypriest

• What does it matter? All is grace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 20, 2019, 12:24:00 AM »

Tom Weaver's nickname?

I remember Charlie Weaver. kind of a folksy sort, a TV charcter actor WBW, don't recall Tom Weaver.

heh
This being the NFL forum, Charlie Weaver was a linebacker for the Detroit Lions in the 70s.
I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: June 20, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

Tom Weaver's nickname?

heh
This being the NFL forum, Charlie Weaver was a linebacker for the Detroit Lions in the 70s.

Sonny Weaver Jr. was a GM for the...

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: June 20, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »

Tom Weaver's nickname?

heh

Herman Weaver had a 50% completion rate, averaged 9.6 yards per attempt, and was never intercepted in his NFL career. Maybe that should be the player he's compared to. But old Thunderfoot was never one for media attention, despite sharing the career lead in one category.

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: June 21, 2019, 05:49:51 PM »

Tom Weaver's nickname?

heh

Herman Weaver had a 50% completion rate, averaged 9.6 yards per attempt, and was never intercepted in his NFL career. Maybe that should be the player he's compared to. But old Thunderfoot was never one for media attention, despite sharing the career lead in one category.
Well, it is like holding the career record for striking out the most. If they keep you around despite a fair number of your punts being forcibly redirected the wrong way, you must be pretty good, otherwise.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 02, 2019, 05:19:47 PM »

Fuck this ignorant asshole!

And fuck Nike for listening to him!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27102136/kaepernick-moves-nike-pull-flag-shoe

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: July 02, 2019, 06:06:44 PM »

Well I've been out walking. I don't do that much talking these days. These days

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 02, 2019, 07:34:36 PM »

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 02, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27102136/kaepernick-moves-nike-pull-flag-shoe
As always, you give precisely the response one expects from a racist. Precisely.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 02, 2019, 07:56:52 PM »

As always, you give precisely the response one expects from a racist. Precisely.

Just the reaction we can expect from an illiberal liberal.

So the flag that originates in Philadelphia is racist? News to the Quakers,  and Pennsylvania, the most tolerant and inclusive of colonies,

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 02, 2019, 08:09:59 PM »

"Why, Betsy, it's perfect! The circle representing the unity of the colonies against the King, right?"

"Oh, no, sir! That's supposed to be a noose, representing our commitment as white people to oppressing blacks!"

Fuck you, and your fucking horseshit.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 02, 2019, 08:15:05 PM »

Well I've been out walking. I don't do that much talking these days. These days

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 02, 2019, 08:29:23 PM »

Just the reaction we can expect from an illiberal liberal.

So the flag that originates in Philadelphia is racist? News to the Quakers,  and Pennsylvania, the most tolerant and inclusive of colonies,
As racist as a cartoon frog. Blame your fellow white supremacists for befouling the symbol. Credit Kaepernick and the Wall Street Journal - which has escaped your condemnation for reasons I am sure have nothing to do with them not generally speaking being prominent black activists - for helping Nike avoid the pr nightmare of having their shoes flaunted and celebrated the worst people on God's good earth.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 02, 2019, 08:47:00 PM »

"Why, Betsy, it's perfect! The circle representing the unity of the colonies against the King, right?"

"Oh, no, sir! That's supposed to be a noose, representing our commitment as white people to oppressing blacks!"

Fuck you, and your fucking horseshit.
Take it up with your fellow white supremicists. Not the ones pointing out how your people have excreted their filth on a patriotic symbol.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78