Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1852

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1074563 times)

bodiddley

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #16335 on: January 12, 2021, 11:18:58 AM »

I guess stupid Trump supporters are a bit touchy these days, after their hero's insurrection fizzled.

First off, it was a legit Q.    I was asking what Elf did well, since the stat line looked ok/iffy and we got killed when he was running the Point.  Nothing was obvious about him having a good game.
Why don't you just answer a Q or back up your assertion.

Instead you choose to be a meta-ass about it.
My advice is don't tell me or others what or how to post.
Because no one is going to listen to you.
And you just come off like an ass, as per usual.

It's well-known that Elf can't shoot no matter what his FG% is/was.  He has been good at floaters and crafty layups.  But he doesn't have range and clanks his 3's.  Teams tend to go under screens and leave him open, so many of his 3's are uncontested, which makes his % worse than it appears.

Lastly you've proven over the years that you are a shitty human being with racist tendencies and have been a supporter of Trump.  You don't like how I post?  Go elsewhere, contract diseases (the Trump epidemic would be fitting) and die off.  World will be better without your kind.  Asshole.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:14:02 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #16336 on: January 12, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »

Elf shot 1-6 FG outside of the restricted zone.
Down 17 with 3 mins left he made a 3, his lone non-layup make.

1Q: Elf missed all 3 of his FGA's, picked up his dribble 30 feet out and traveled hounded by Rozier, got blown by for a Devonte layup. 
Good game ...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 01:15:00 PM by bodiddley »
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16337 on: January 12, 2021, 12:26:15 PM »

yep..if you watched it, have an IQ over 56 or even the most limited ability to interpret reality, you saw it

(if you didn't watch it, don't bother)

** would really help to get as many semi proficient shooters back as soon as possible, i.e. a burks, a bullock, even a ntilikina, would help everybody
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16338 on: January 12, 2021, 12:45:58 PM »

Elf shot 1-6 FG outside of the restricted zone.
Down 17 with 3 mins left he made a 3.

1Q: Elf missed all 3 of his FGA's, picked up his dribble 30 feet out and traveled hounded by Rozier, got blown by for a Devonte layup. 
Good game ...

Good game within a bad for Elf.  Not uncommon when on BAD teams.

Its always about the team dynamic.  And plus/minus is refective of this - as you know.

If this was one of those games Payton couldnt "get the troops going" and that is a neg - sure - I'll buy it

By the way, Darryl Strawberry also hit all of his Mets HR when the game was not close.

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16339 on: January 12, 2021, 12:48:02 PM »

As for the Trump stuff - time to move forward.  Doesnt seem like your ilk is interested in doing so.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #16340 on: January 12, 2021, 12:52:47 PM »

Can you believe folks haven't gotten over a Violent Insurrection and Attack on the seat of gov't yet?  Sheesh, that was last week for chrissakes ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• View Profile
My Ilk...not racist traitor scum...IQ's over 56, and then some :)
« Reply #16341 on: January 12, 2021, 12:58:50 PM »

As for the Trump stuff - time to move forward.  Doesnt seem like your ilk is interested in doing so.

rofl...how's that Benghazi thing going by the way?
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Your Ilk
« Reply #16342 on: January 12, 2021, 01:04:58 PM »

President Trump:  "March to the Capitol, PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY...", Chamaco Cartero

It doesn't look like you're moving forward, does it?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #16343 on: January 12, 2021, 01:08:08 PM »

and Her Emails . . .

2Q: Gordy went Haywire.

2Q: Elf was involved with/complicit in 2 Knick turnovers.
Elf gets doubled 27 feet out, is in a bit of trouble, passes to Noel beyond the arc, where he has no game, and Nawlins passes weakly for a turnover.

Later Elf starts bringing the ball upcourt, Rozier pressures him some and Elf passes to Randle, who also has a man on him in the backcourt.  Randle one dribbles and his pass back to Elf is stolen by Devonte.

A better PG wouldn't have put his Bigs in those situations.  Elf needs to be able to dribble upcourt under pressure if his safety valve is also being guarded int he backcourt.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #16344 on: January 12, 2021, 01:49:37 PM »

anybody found that damn Obama birth certificate yet, I can't seem to remember...

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #16345 on: January 12, 2021, 01:53:39 PM »

you know, if we just keep fighting we can LOCK UP HILLARY fellas

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16346 on: January 12, 2021, 02:28:31 PM »

We are moving forward. Impeachment, conviction, investigation, civil suits, sanctioning allies and supporters, exposing misdeeds, correcting the record, and reversing the policies while rooting out the loyalists. This is all part of how we’re moving forward in the face of the micropenis coup.

Trump approval down in the low to mid 30’s and sinking fast. It’s as favorable as things will be for the racist right wing for generations now.

This is moving forward. This is what progress looks like.

If the republican party had been viable politically, it would not have come to this.

Every ambulatory Knicks shooter needs more time in night school.

RJ’s legs are deader than he thinks they are. He needs to drop ten pounds if he’s going to have any bounce over this degree of grind.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Re: Your Ilk
« Reply #16347 on: January 12, 2021, 04:27:53 PM »

President Trump:  "March to the Capitol, PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY...", Chamaco Cartero

It doesn't look like you're moving forward, does it?

Sigh. 

"Ilk" 

You have my proxy, Carlos. 

Alas, the aroma of ignobility leeches through the firewall.  Enough is enough. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #16348 on: January 12, 2021, 05:59:33 PM »

RJ’s legs are deader than he thinks they are. He needs to drop ten pounds if he’s going to have any bounce over this degree of grind.

Interesting take.  I hadnt thought of Barrett's weight.  Could be you are right.

Shot selection I believe is the immediate fix he could be considering.  But always a fine line.  When you take aggressiveness away.....

How to be taking it to the opponent but still wise in your movements....

chipstern

• View Profile
Kyrie Irving
« Reply #16349 on: January 12, 2021, 06:31:34 PM »

High Maintenance.

You think?
Pages: 1 ... 1088 1089 [1090] 1091 1092 ... 1852