Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 919545 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #18975 on: May 27, 2021, 05:17:14 PM »

The Knicks will lose this series. And the fans will be to blame.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18976 on: May 27, 2021, 06:18:34 PM »

Chase Utley would have been a better player without the steroids. Contrary to rumors, the buggery didn’t effect his fielding one way or the other.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #18977 on: May 27, 2021, 10:54:41 PM »

Is UNO the former Mr. Utley?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: May 28, 2021, 04:04:37 AM »

Uno doesn’t know who he is or what he stands for, his man crush on Chase Utley not withstanding.

He’s now named for the only pizzeria that lets him lick their toilets and floors after hours.

This is career progress for Utley/Uno. Don’t even try to imagine what he did before receiving that charitable opportunity. It was both grosser and more pointless.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: May 28, 2021, 05:50:18 AM »

The Bucks are absolutely smushing the Heat.

Richard P. Feynman

chipstern

• View Profile
Bubble Double Boil Trouble
« Reply #18980 on: May 28, 2021, 09:50:47 AM »

The Bucks are absolutely smushing the Heat.

Payback Is A BITCH. 

Big differences? 

Jrue Holiday + PLUS

Tyler Herro - MINUS

PS: Happy for Bobby Portis.  I got REAL tired of BoD breaking on him all last season, like he was a bum.  11-7 in 20 minutes a night, and 74-157 from trey [a .471% for those who are keeping score].  Reckon if we had cut and kept BP in a reup like we did Payton, we wouldn't have rediscovered Taj Gibson, so you can't have everything, but he is only 26, and in an effective platoon with Brook Lopez, who in the autumn of his years has become a pretty decent three point shooter and a better defender [was the #10 pick back in 2008, same year DRose was #1]. 

PPS: Like Thibs, I have great respect for Pat Riley and Heat Kulture, but I must say I am enjoying watching the Bucks obliterate them.  Trading Olynk and Bradley [and a 2022 pick swap] for Oladipo has blown up in his face.  Kelly O really blossomed in Houston, admittedly putting up serious stats for a crummy team, but Heat sure could have used his three point shooting last night, not that it would've made THAT much of a difference.  ANYWAY, Pat got greedy, and overreached, and it looks like Oladipo won't even play in 2021-22.  And in THIS YEAR's DRAFT, the Heat have NO DRAFT PICKS. 

PPPS: Giannis only took 12 shots but he had 17 boards and five assists.  Jrue Holiday was 7-10 with 12 assists and a garish +46 for the night.  Just remember sports fans, that this Forum's Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Prophet Kiid, has NEVER WAVERED in his Quixotic defense of Donnie Douche for taking the execrable Jordan Hill [Devin Booker's cousin, who lasted all of 24 games with the Knicks, and who has been out of the league since 2017] when DeMar DeRozan, Jrue Holiday, Ty Lawson and Jeff Teague were beckoning like low hanging fruit back in the 2009 draft.  As was Brandon Jennings, who faded after a promising start, including 50 against the Knicks as I recall. 

PPPPS: MEMORY LANE [The Genius Of Donnie Douche] Tracy McGrady is heading to the New York Knicks, who now have more than $9 million of additional salary-cap space to use in free agency this summer.

The Houston Rockets, Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks have agreed to terms that expanded the Houston-Sacramento deal into a three-way trade.

The Knicks acquired McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez from Sacramento; the Rockets get Kevin Martin and Hilton Armstrong from Sacramento, and Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffries from New York.

"This deal is about putting a team together, players who can help us now and in the future," general manager Daryl Morey said. "We're excited about how this sets us up for now and especially in the next year."

Houston also has the right to swap first-round picks with New York in 2011, and the Rockets also get New York's 2012 first-round pick.

FOOTNOTE: The Earthly Remains of McGrady lasted all of 24 games with the Knicks.  One less than Donnie Douche's other 2009-2010 CRIPPLE OUTREACH, 6'11" SF Jonathan Bender, who had some tantalizing moments shooting threes and draining 90% of his FTs, on his way out the door, his great promise ultimately derailed by debilitating injuries. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 10:03:00 AM by chipstern »

chipstern

• View Profile
Austin Rivers
« Reply #18981 on: May 28, 2021, 10:07:58 AM »

Happy for Austin. 

Taking advantage of his opportunity with Denver.  Was 5-10 from trey with 21-4-2 in 37 minutes in a Nuggets win over Portland. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: May 28, 2021, 03:18:03 PM »

PPS: Like Thibs, I have great respect for Pat Riley and Heat Kulture, but I must say I am enjoying watching the Bucks obliterate them.  Trading Olynk and Bradley [and a 2022 pick swap] for Oladipo has blown up in his face.  Kelly O really blossomed in Houston, admittedly putting up serious stats for a crummy team, but Heat sure could have used his three point shooting last night, not that it would've made THAT much of a difference.  ANYWAY, Pat got greedy, and overreached, and it looks like Oladipo won't even play in 2021-22.  And in THIS YEAR's DRAFT, the Heat have NO DRAFT PICKS.

heh

Incorrect
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: May 28, 2021, 03:26:01 PM »

So....

what did Rockets get for Harden again?

chipstern

• View Profile
The Pearl
« Reply #18984 on: May 28, 2021, 03:27:11 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxiOlpmw7ug

Earl Monroe Offense Highlights

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: The Pearl
« Reply #18985 on: May 28, 2021, 06:18:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxiOlpmw7ug

Earl Monroe Offense Highlights

WOW!!!

UN-FUCKING-STOPPABLE

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

THANKS CHIP 🙏🏼
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: May 28, 2021, 06:53:02 PM »

Knicks pregame crew

RJ Barret = points

"19"
"18"
"16"

Nahhhh.......

TWENTY-FIVE

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: May 28, 2021, 06:53:43 PM »

As of 630 Thibs still undecided on starters

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: May 28, 2021, 07:30:41 PM »

lol, he made up his mind

*So nice starting a game playing five versus five basketball!

**next need—wake the F up Julius!

***afraid to take Gallinari...WTF Julius???? C’mon man!

****even Clyde is like, WTF?

*****and when you lose Randle on offense you lose Bullock too, as he gets most of his in-rhythm threes off Julius double teams

******* FINALLY!!!!!!! Go Julius Go!!!

********* First First Quarter won by the Knicks...what a f'ing surprise, lmao....
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:13:31 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

PrezIke

• View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: May 28, 2021, 07:39:57 PM »

Rose to the Knicks = A Coup Detroit  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1848