Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899347 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
BoZ
« Reply #19605 on: July 26, 2021, 07:36:00 PM »

Bo! Wonderful to see you post.

Apparently Zach's "posse" had him locked up for a few months in a Trap House just outside of Gary, Indiana.

I made the call. Got him let go.

Welcome Back Bo!
I thought he was locked up in a re-education camp in Xinjiang. Guess you and Zach’s posse were faster.
Bienvenido Señor BoZizzley!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 07:37:52 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

FWK00

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #19606 on: July 26, 2021, 07:50:30 PM »

Welcome back, Bo.

Some relief in these quarters, all things considered.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19607 on: July 26, 2021, 08:12:38 PM »

I pointed out some weeks back that I've seen a ton of Bones Hyland playing for VCU. He's great. But his build and game is strikingly similar to IQ. Makes NO sense to have both.

Yeah, we remember.  I dismiss that.

Interesting that Quickley is sort of an idol to Hyland.  But NaShan can run a  team.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Yes, she will be working the Super Bowl, too...
« Reply #19608 on: July 26, 2021, 08:16:48 PM »

absolute tippy tippy toppy of her profession! tippy tippy tippy tippy toppy! Well done....

On fucking Peacock?

heh

Carolyn Manno https://biographytribune.com/carolyn-mannos-wiki-bio-age-height-husband-net-worth/ and Cara Banks https://twitter.com/CaraBanksGC are the female host stars of these Olympic games.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 08:22:28 PM by kidcarter8 »

chipstern

• View Profile
Poop
« Reply #19609 on: July 26, 2021, 09:35:48 PM »

Adrian Wojnarowski: BREAKING: Memphis is finalizing a trade to send Jonas Valanciunas and 2021 Nos. 17 and 51 picks to New Orleans for Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe, 2021 picks Nos. 10 and 40 and a protected 2022 first-round pick via the Lakers, sources tell ESPN. – via Twitter wojespn

Poop is that Thunder offered Shai and #6 pick to Pistons for #1 pick. 

Poop is that Bledsoe may not be remaining a Grizz [if he were to be bought out and not costing 18 million of cap space, passing through waivers, for like vet minimum money, might he be of use to Thibs]. 

Jonathan Wasserman: Josh Giddey is the name I’ve heard Memphis is presumed to be targeting by moving up – via Twitter

Bobby Marks: Pelicans could have up to $36M in room but at the cost of Lonzo Ball and Josh Hart. Room goes down to $25M if they let Ball walk and bring back Hart.

Would be nice to have a shot at BALL in something other than an overpay or a sign and trade. 

WE SHALL SEE.  Still waters run deep and betoken a flurry of moves come Thursday night. 

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Poop
« Reply #19610 on: July 27, 2021, 12:09:27 AM »

Adrian Wojnarowski: BREAKING: Memphis is finalizing a trade to send Jonas Valanciunas and 2021 Nos. 17 and 51 picks to New Orleans for Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe, 2021 picks Nos. 10 and 40 and a protected 2022 first-round pick via the Lakers, sources tell ESPN. – via Twitter wojespn

This is actually pretty fascinating.  These two teams selected Zion and Ja 1/2 a couple years back.  Memphis is trading the best player Valanciunas for essentially better draft picks and a future first.  They're banking on JarenJackson Jr to provide the production of the outgoing Jonas plus the draft compensation to keep the team a bubble playoff hopeful.  The Pels are trying to put together more talent around Zion.  Both teams are trying to keep their stars happy but you figure for one of these teams the gambit may fail and the seeds of that failure may be traced back to this deal in a few years time.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #19611 on: July 27, 2021, 01:06:08 AM »

This is actually pretty fascinating.  These two teams selected Zion and Ja 1/2 a couple years back.  Memphis is trading the best player Valanciunas for essentially better draft picks and a future first.  They're banking on JarenJackson Jr to provide the production of the outgoing Jonas plus the draft compensation to keep the team a bubble playoff hopeful.  The Pels are trying to put together more talent around Zion.  Both teams are trying to keep their stars happy but you figure for one of these teams the gambit may fail and the seeds of that failure may be traced back to this deal in a few years time.

Valincunas is do for a very expensive reup. 

Pelicans are trying to clear cap space this summer, as you observed, to add some vet talent around Zion. 

Good move for the Grizz. 

Jackson and Adams gives them a nice one two punch at Center and Power Forward. 

Poop is that Grizz have their eyes on the big PG/Wing Josh Giddey if they cannot move up further. 

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #19612 on: July 27, 2021, 01:27:11 AM »

I pointed out some weeks back that I've seen a ton of Bones Hyland playing for VCU. He's great. But his build and game is strikingly similar to IQ. Makes NO sense to have both.

Interesting that Quickley is sort of an idol to Hyland.  But NaShan can run a  team.

Dude, your confidence in shit you don't know is awesome!

Your dismissal is always appreciated!

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, she will be working the Super Bowl, too...
« Reply #19613 on: July 27, 2021, 08:48:22 AM »

On fucking Peacock?

heh

Carolyn Manno https://biographytribune.com/carolyn-mannos-wiki-bio-age-height-husband-net-worth/ and Cara Banks https://twitter.com/CaraBanksGC are the female host stars of these Olympic games.

lol, why you keep posting about washed white people?

Maria is elevating faster than Giannis going up to catch that oop from Jrue.

“Literally, hosting the Olympics, Football Night in America, and the Super Bowl is what I dreamed of when I started in television – and this would not be possible without standing on the shoulders of all of those who came before me and made this path possible. And I plan to pay it forward.”

nice landing, doesn't get better

**** I don't do college, but given the absolutely perfect (negative) prognostication record of peckerwood uno, I know this
A) absolutely isn't happening or B) would be the worst possible thing to happen if it happened:

I take

JACKSON   https://www.nbadraft.net/players/isaiah-jackson/
BUTLER     https://www.nbadraft.net/players/jared-butler/
WIESKAMP  https://www.nbadraft.net/players/joe-wieskamp/

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 09:04:57 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19614 on: July 27, 2021, 09:37:07 AM »

Dude, your confidence in shit you don't know is awesome!

Your dismissal is always appreciated!

"Makes no sense to have both players" is usually POPPYCOCK - and is so in this instance.  We need a ball handling guard.

Work on your game, Elephant.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19615 on: July 27, 2021, 09:42:37 AM »

So you think New Orleans did this for JV's scoring punch more than the cap space?

By the way, this deal does illustrate - so take note, Knick fans - that every perceived bad contract is moveable.  Bite your tongue when we add a guy this year on a deal that seems lofty (heh - recalling the outcry on Randle's deal even a year in)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19616 on: July 27, 2021, 09:51:46 AM »

Current Draftexpress top 100

http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/Top-100-Prospects/printable

McBride at 27

Hyland at 32

(note - I didnt pick either in my model earlier)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19617 on: July 27, 2021, 10:20:08 AM »

Former Kentucky forward REID TRAVIS to Knicks summer league squad

- per Calipari

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_Travis

chipstern

• View Profile
Poop
« Reply #19618 on: July 27, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »

New York will pursue Evan Fournier in free agency and are considering making a push for Spencer Dinwiddie, according to sources. Dinwiddie declined his player option for $12.3 million with Brooklyn Nets to become an unrestricted free agent. – via Keith Pompey @ The Philadelphia Inquirer

The Boston Celtics acquired Fournier from the Orlando Magic in March. He’ll become an unrestricted free agent. The French guard, who helped his native country upset the U.S. in the Olympics earlier this week, is expected to ask for around $18 million per season, while Dinwiddie’s asking price is $25 million per, sources say. – via Keith Pompey @ The Philadelphia Inquirer

Well, now...

Fournier is a 6'7" wing, who is 28, a career 80% FT shooter and .379 3-PT shooter.  Good for 3 assists a game. 

While 18 million seems a tad steep, this is today's NBA.  Better more consistent stat line than Kelly Oubre. 

I like Spencer, but not at 25 million coming off of a serious knee injury. 

Oh well. 

Give us this day our daily circle jerk. 

PS: I still hate the idea of giving up OBI, and Kevin AND our #19 pick for Collin Sexton. 

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #19619 on: July 27, 2021, 12:47:22 PM »

So you think New Orleans did this for JV's scoring punch more than the cap space?

The only other big on their roster is Jaxson Hayes whose 2nd NBA season looked a lot like his first.  So yes, they need Jonas and his scoring this year, cap space the following year only if they can't find someone better.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown
Pages: 1 ... 1306 1307 [1308] 1309 1310 ... 1844