Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 1847

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 911196 times)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #6000 on: May 23, 2019, 10:22:54 PM »

All these self loathing Knicks fans asking why did KP want to leave??? What did the Knicks do wrong?  Umm...nothing?

Classic behavior for someone whose Girlfriend dumped him.  Forget that girl! She left because she doesn't value you.

You deserve better, Knicks fans.

Bull shit.

Tank = embarrassment for KP.

You have no proof for what you state.  Ever.   
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: May 23, 2019, 10:38:54 PM »

Get Gasol off the court!

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Why?
« Reply #6002 on: May 23, 2019, 11:19:33 PM »

Get Gasol off the court!

Why u hate him so much? I mean, he’s Spanish but he’s also kinda whitish, I thought you’d like that. Guess the Spanish thingy overrides the White-ish thing in your peculiar mind.

PS. KL is SUPERMAN ⛹🏾‍♂️
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Why?
« Reply #6003 on: May 23, 2019, 11:44:18 PM »

Get Gasol off the court!

Why u hate him so much? I mean, he’s Spanish but he’s also kinda whitish, I thought you’d like that. Guess the Spanish thingy overrides the White-ish thing in your peculiar mind.

PS. KL is SUPERMAN ⛹🏾‍♂️

You’re forgetting the Jose thing.

Kid’s problem with Marc is probably that he plays D.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Why?
« Reply #6004 on: May 24, 2019, 12:55:49 AM »

Get Gasol off the court!

PS. KL is SUPERMAN ⛹🏾‍♂️

You’re forgetting the Jose thing.

Kid’s problem with Marc is probably that he plays D.

You’re right. I forgot about José.

Maybe is the D. Maybe it’s something else entirely... peculiar little mind. Inscrutable.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: May 24, 2019, 03:22:35 AM »

Gasol had a terrific block on Lopez by the rim late.
Then got a key rebound and was fouled by Lopez under a minute.  Only 1-2 on FT's, but still those were two important plays.
(along with Siakim's block of Giannis a play before Gasol's block).

Kawhi started fading badly (fatigue?).  Last 3 mins or so: Going 1-2 on FT's, that could have put TOR up 4.  Allowed a lob to Giannis.  Getting to Middleton late in the corner, allowing Mid to drive baseline to the rim.  Then an ugly fadeaway 18' airball.  He had a terrific game, but late made those mistakes.

Looked to me like The Frog lost the ball out of bounds after swinging it down low into Siakim's shin.  I thought it was going to be MIL's ball (something like a 3 Pt Tor lead under 30 secs).
That was a big call.  Questionable. Though maybe I missed something.

Odd that MIL sent 3 defenders into the backcourt to harass Kawhi near the end.  Assume that was a miscom and only two were supposed to do the backcourt trap.  Once KL got the ball over the 3 of them, MIL was totally compromised, and should have/maybe did foul Lowry.

Experience has been my mantra this post-season.  Overriding home court.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: May 24, 2019, 03:32:04 AM »

Van Fred came through.
Especially important with Granny Deen doing nada.
Still 37 mins and 1 assist for a PG is limited, and much of the time he had the ball it seemed like an adventure (like the time with aroudn 3 mins left in the 3Q and he dribbled nowhere and wound up taking a 14' shot over the backboard with time on the shot clock. But popped in 7-9 treys and was a whopping +28.
So was huge, along with Kawhi.

The Frog got the start and had a very solid game.  but that turnover at the end was deadly.  Siakim's not the guy you try to make moves on when stuck in the corner.  Even if I thought it went off Siakim.

Mirrortrick and Ilya combined to score as many points as Bo did.
Told ya those guys tend to disappear.
Geo Hill's numbers look solid, but he was a huge negative 22 +/-wise.

I missed most of the 1st half, so have to go by the box more than I'd like.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: May 24, 2019, 04:51:54 AM »

stay woke...

You keep repeating this phrase an immature Latvian tweeted as if his words have any weight behind it.  He says nothing there.  But you're using it as a shield to deflect any and all responsibility for KP's exit.

KP acted like an entitled primadonna.  What has he ever won to deserve that?  He was hurt and still making waves.  Guess he didn't like how Melo was treated and trading away Hernangomez.

The Sufi Avenger crawls up out of the swamp to drool some more....

Go back to sleep.

Whether I agree with you or not, Kam, you put up with just a consistent torrent of annoying immaturity from Lester without being a jerk in response. Well done.

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: May 24, 2019, 04:52:30 AM »

Get Gasol off the court!

His D has been just terrific three series in a row. Shot poorly in G5, but Nurse's loyalty has paid off.

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: May 24, 2019, 04:54:22 AM »

Van Fred came through.
Especially important with Granny Deen doing nada.
Still 37 mins and 1 assist for a PG is limited, and much of the time he had the ball it seemed like an adventure (like the time with aroudn 3 mins left in the 3Q and he dribbled nowhere and wound up taking a 14' shot over the backboard with time on the shot clock. But popped in 7-9 treys and was a whopping +28.
So was huge, along with Kawhi.

The Frog got the start and had a very solid game.  but that turnover at the end was deadly.  Siakim's not the guy you try to make moves on when stuck in the corner.  Even if I thought it went off Siakim.

Mirrortrick and Ilya combined to score as many points as Bo did.
Told ya those guys tend to disappear.
Geo Hill's numbers look solid, but he was a huge negative 22 +/-wise.

I missed most of the 1st half, so have to go by the box more than I'd like.

Replay showed ball went off Brogdon's right leg.

FVV has played very well defensively even when his shot has wavered, and he's not generally mistake prone (although he had bad back-to-back possessions, including the one you mention, when he was feeling himself too much). I think you've been too hard on him.

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: May 24, 2019, 06:15:16 AM »

Kemba making All-NBA third ahead of Klay, Beal and Derozan means he's eligible for $80m more from the Hornets than the Knicks/Nets/Clippers/Lakers can offer. I had him as gone from Charlotte before the vote. Now I think that's too much money to turn down.

Of course, Charlotte may opt against offering him that contract, seeing how it turned out for Washington vis-a-vis Wall.

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
you pay for good performance, doggone it, you want it
« Reply #6011 on: May 24, 2019, 08:54:26 AM »

The Sufi Avenger crawls up out of the swamp to drool some more....

Whether I agree with you or not, Kam, you put up with just a consistent torrent of annoying immaturity from Lester without being a jerk in response. Well done.

lol, lol, that comment got your panties in a bunch, biz?

Annoying immaturity. Far from it, — historical allusion, revealing a profound reverence for this forum's rich past (sadly lost due to the many hiccups in Elba's machine.)

The artist formerly known as Chipster once used that phrase in the coda of a 16-post battle in which he smacked Kam so hard the pimples fell off the little boy's ass.

*** my challenge to you: actually post something interesting, Señor Maduro, cause you definitely ain't no mr. dynamite
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:16:17 AM by lesterdog »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
but....
« Reply #6012 on: May 24, 2019, 09:10:57 AM »

...if any other forumites feel annoyed by said torrent of immaturity, allow me to make amends by gifting you three minutes and thirty-two seconds of absolutely sublime artistry.

https://youtu.be/2wCArWegegQ

*** Start your morning with Tito AND Nancy, and you will feel great all day long.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 09:22:14 AM by lesterdog »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: May 24, 2019, 09:19:05 AM »

Has John Wall retired?  I hadnt heard.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
That’s my doggie 🐶
« Reply #6014 on: May 24, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »

...if any other forumites feel annoyed by said torrent of immaturity, allow me to make amends by gifting you three minutes and thirty-two seconds of absolutely sublime artistry.

https://youtu.be/2wCArWegegQ

*** Start your morning with Tito AND Nancy, and you will feel great all day long.

Les, you’re my doggie and I enjoy the “torrent of your annoying immaturity “ 😀😅😂🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAc8IS-aFsA

WOOF 🐶 WOOF 🐶
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:34:37 PM by carlos123 »

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 1847