Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899519 times)

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Hamster Snout Pokes Through Surface Emits Swamp Gas Bubble
« Reply #11340 on: March 03, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »

we post stats on KP's historic game (like no nba player ever done before game)

but coulda posted any of the previous...dude been busting it out, night after night

back into your hole, you...

••• the day Kam becomes arbitrer of "who is a Knick fan" is the day the sun rises in the West, the moon falls from the sky, and Pat Cummings steps out from his grave to play power forward next to Mitch without changing out of his coffin clothes
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Hey Bank
« Reply #11341 on: March 03, 2020, 10:07:46 AM »

Not gloating, but we beat the f'in Rockets!!!

Well ... actually GLOATING. Being the poor Knicks you gotta understand 😊

Carlos enjoy your gloat.

You watch HBO's Curb your enhusiasm?

thought of you guys after watching last night's episode

Thanks Bank, never thought I’d enjoy bantering with a C’s fan. Alas there’s no rivalry, so easy to be friendly now, and you seem to be a nice guy despite your unfortunate allegiance.

I don’t watch HBO, but the show’s title seems made for my doggie. He was a little too nasty with the Kamster: the poor thing is too traumatized with Kanter, KP, K Trier, ... you name it.

Carlos I try not to take it too seriously and find the laugh in it.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/larry-david-gets-his-revenge-on-the-f-king-jets-on-curb-your-enthusiasm/

On Sunday night’s episode of “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” Larry David took aim at the Jets with several jokes about his beloved franchise. The episode centers around David’s friend Carl, who kills himself because of the team’s struggles.

“I can’t take any more disappointment,” the suicide note read, a couple of scenes after Carl is ranting about a fictitious season-ending Le’Veon Bell injury.

“The Jets killed Carl — and a little bit of the Knicks,” David said.

The tack on about the Knicks cracked me up.

Carl would have liked last night's game.

RIP Carl Funkhouser

GO CELTS

chipstern

• View Profile
Re: It's only fair
« Reply #11342 on: March 03, 2020, 10:42:10 AM »

You post stats on KP's one decent game but then stay silent (HYPOCRITES) when the next game he posts ZEROES across the board.  Knix didn't wanna pay max dollars max years for a stretch C who can't play a full season anymore.

Meanwhile we have our own pretty good young C but you guys never tout him.  You're not real Knicks fans.

Losing it.

Pity

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Fuck you an the unicorn up your ass
« Reply #11343 on: March 03, 2020, 10:54:41 AM »

BTW: How many other players in NBA history have recorded 35+ points, 5+ threes, 5 or more blocks besides KP? (forget the boards and dimes, don't need 'em, can ya say unicorn?)

RJ Barrett becomes the second-youngest player (19 years, 262 days) in NBA history to tally at least 25 points, 5 boards, 5 assists and 3 made treys in a single game.

#Knicksfan
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Hamster Snout Pokes Through Surface Emits Swamp Gas Bubble
« Reply #11344 on: March 03, 2020, 10:56:09 AM »

we post stats on KP's historic game (like no nba player ever done before game)

Post the Knicks Dummy!

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #11345 on: March 03, 2020, 10:58:15 AM »

You post stats on KP's one decent game but then stay silent (HYPOCRITES) when the next game he posts ZEROES across the board.  Knix didn't wanna pay max dollars max years for a stretch C who can't play a full season anymore.

Meanwhile we have our own pretty good young C but you guys never tout him.  You're not real Knicks fans.

Losing it.

Pity

Nobody asked you. You don't post about the knicks either.  Go join the Mavs circle-jerk.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
NO MERCY 🐶
« Reply #11346 on: March 03, 2020, 11:32:03 AM »

I don’t watch HBO, but the show’s title seems made for my doggie. He was a little too nasty with the Kamster: the poor thing is too traumatized with Kanter, KP, K Trier, ... you name it.

I invented him; I can do what I want with him.

My doggie has NO MERCY 👹

PS. I’m very happy we have Mitch and Barrett.

Bank, of course fandom is not to be taken seriously, was just kidding. But your C’s allegiance still stinks 😉
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #11347 on: March 03, 2020, 11:40:54 AM »

Losing it.

Pity

Nobody asked you. You don't post about the knicks either.  Go join the Mavs circle-jerk.

Like I suggested.

LOSING IT.

A terminal.nose bleed lecturing his elders, many of whom have been Knicks enthusiasts through thin and thinner, going back to the old Garden on 8th Avenue, when the The Prophet Kamster was just a patch of semen on the community bed post.

Angry little motherfucker, sniffing his own farts and proclaiming them to be Lanvin #5.   

elephant

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #11348 on: March 03, 2020, 12:03:12 PM »

Jesus Kam, don't lose your fucking sense of humor about this shit.

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #11349 on: March 03, 2020, 12:05:21 PM »

By the way, new Knicks president and a big win over Houston!

What could go wrong?

Oh, here's an article about Dolan pissing off Spike Lee who says he's staying away from Knicks home games for the rest of the year.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28829234/spike-lee-done-watching-knicks-msg-season

Gotta love this organization! They're creative!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 12:10:10 PM by elephant »

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #11350 on: March 03, 2020, 01:47:04 PM »

This is so hilarious. The new "brand manager" really is to image what Fiz was to coaching. Spectacular. LOLKnicks all the way...
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #11351 on: March 03, 2020, 01:49:57 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11352 on: March 03, 2020, 01:50:16 PM »

Fuck spike Lee.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11353 on: March 03, 2020, 02:04:57 PM »

Fuck spike Lee.

Your tastes grow more surprising by the day. Suit yourself, but probably get consent first.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #11354 on: March 03, 2020, 02:08:18 PM »

if kiid wants to get up in it, let him ;D

Great win, first game of new era/team prez and the story is Knicks alienating long time supporter and NYC icon. The guy hired to improve Dolan/Knicks image among players & fans achieves precisely opposite of what he was hired to do.

Only at Madison Square Garden.

Pages: 1 ... 755 756 [757] 758 759 ... 1844