Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899860 times)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #11355 on: March 03, 2020, 02:18:54 PM »

Jesus Kam, don't lose your fucking sense of humor about this shit.

It's kindergarten humor by Carlos (who posts Knicks content .1% of the time and is just here to stir things up) and Lester (a forum troll going back as far as i can remember).   

They're stuck on KP (who wanted out) and can't see the HISTORIC player in front of their eyes right now,  RJ Barrett just played closer and out did Harden and Westbrook with help from Frankie's defense at the end.  But they're here to gloat about KP who can't even play back to back.   

Lester used to be the lunatic fringe.  But the lunatic fringe is all that's left here. 
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
c&c
« Reply #11356 on: March 03, 2020, 02:23:56 PM »

Fuck spike Lee.

Your tastes grow more surprising by the day. Suit yourself, but probably get consent first.

Fac, you’re killing it 🤣

BTW, consent and a condom.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
The Genius of Jimmy The Jizz
« Reply #11357 on: March 03, 2020, 02:24:27 PM »

if kiid wants to get up in it, let him ;D

Great win, first game of new era/team prez and the story is Knicks alienating long time supporter and NYC icon. The guy hired to improve Dolan/Knicks image among players & fans achieves precisely opposite of what he was hired to do.

Only at Madison Square Garden.

That brother was hired to enhance the brand.

What if, just....what if.

KP wouldn't re-up with the Knicks because of Spike Lee?

If we hired Phil Jackson because of Spike Lee.

If top tier free agents are hesitant to come here because of Spike Lee.

What if The Kamster Fire is blazing out of control because of Spike Lee.

What is Kiid isn't actually a contrarian knuckle dragging Trumpohonic purveyor of thinly veiled racist douchebaggery.

SPIKE LEE.

Ah....so.....

Cleary, there is a method to Jimmy The Jizz's method.

Let's start a petition wherein Dolan buys the Mets, bans Spike from CitiField, and has his band play three just like the Beatles.   

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Proud of you
« Reply #11358 on: March 03, 2020, 02:31:48 PM »

Jesus Kam, don't lose your fucking sense of humor about this shit.

It's kindergarten humor by Carlos (who posts Knicks content .1% of the time and is just here to stir things up) and Lester (a forum troll going back as far as i can remember).   

They're stuck on KP (who wanted out) and can't see the HISTORIC player in front of their eyes right now,  RJ Barrett just played closer and out did Harden and Westbrook with help from Frankie's defense at the end.  But they're here to gloat about KP who can't even play back to back.   

Lester used to be the lunatic fringe.  But the lunatic fringe is all that's left here.

Me and Enes are proud of you.

I’m not stuck on KP, but he had a monster game and I pointed that out.

I said before I’m very happy we have Mitch and Barrett. And coach Miller.

And very unhappy with our new image clown. Not hopeful about president Rose.

Grow up!

PS. Chip, leave the Mets alone. Let’s have Doughlan sell the Knicks and buy the Nyets.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:36:26 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: NO MERCY 🐶
« Reply #11359 on: March 03, 2020, 03:30:27 PM »

I don’t watch HBO, but the show’s title seems made for my doggie. He was a little too nasty with the Kamster: the poor thing is too traumatized with Kanter, KP, K Trier, ... you name it.

I invented him; I can do what I want with him.

My doggie has NO MERCY 👹

PS. I’m very happy we have Mitch and Barrett.

Bank, of course fandom is not to be taken seriously, was just kidding. But your C’s allegiance still stinks 😉

A (Leon) Rose smells just as sweet.

And as The Beach Boys, IIRC a band out of the Bronx, once sang, "gotta be true to your school".

Speaking of fans who take this shit way too seriously, what's up with Spike? Is he pushing Do the Right Thing 2? Was he mad at single white Rose Dolan gave Knick fans yesterday?  My two scents it looked and smelled like a manufactured publicity stunt.

I'm glad Carl Funkhouser (RIP) was spared the additional pain.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11360 on: March 03, 2020, 04:04:49 PM »

Hey, Shelton -

BrooklyN   --------------------->

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #11361 on: March 03, 2020, 04:11:07 PM »

MoHawk is a solid pro.  POR really misses his all-around solid, selfless game.  Glue guy defines him more than 3&D.  Does the little things, doesn't seem to have the big ego, just works hard.  I haven't had a chance to see him on the Knickers yet.  But glad to hear his solidity is appealing to some. 

KZ was our best chance of reviving our crummy team, and we let him slip away apparently because we have a poorly run team full of conflicts and instability.  How anyone can just shrug that off is a mystery to Bo.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11362 on: March 03, 2020, 04:30:30 PM »

wow - no blame for the Porzingis ("I want to bring a title to New York") camp?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11363 on: March 03, 2020, 04:31:28 PM »

Chip says Fuck Moe Harkless - but let's ride Spike.

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
some funny bastards
« Reply #11364 on: March 03, 2020, 04:39:57 PM »

Why would there be blame for Porzingis?

He's serious about basketball.
He's serious about winning.
He's serious about his career.
He wanted to play for a quality organization.

You can blame him for...what? Not wanting to stick in a Steve Mills stew?

Once Knicks chose Fiz over Budenholzer it was over.

(Just roll that one around your brain. Say it out loud twice. the Knicks chose Fiz over Budenholzer. the Knicks chose Fiz over Budenholzer.kinda like choosing Mario Hezonja over Giannis.)

*** the questions people ask around here kill me sometimes
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 06:41:00 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11365 on: March 03, 2020, 04:41:36 PM »

You can blame him for...what? Not wanting to stick in a Steve Mills stew?

yes

after saying he was all in for NY

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
I like smart ones, you got a stupid player jones, that's cool
« Reply #11366 on: March 03, 2020, 04:45:14 PM »

lol, nobody can be all in to waste their career in fuckhead land..

you just silly

what kind of idiot would want to do that? nobody who gives a fuck about the game for sure...

would clearly indicate that he had no interest in serious basketball

I want to continue playing for an organization that would keep Steve Mills on for two decades and would choose Fizdale over Budenholzer.***

He has an IQ higher than 11..something wrong with that?

I like players with IQ's higher than 11.

*** and would hire Steve Stoute as Brand Consultant...this one is just gonna get better and better for sure, LOLKnicks, we hire the most special motherfuckers available
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:10:23 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #11367 on: March 03, 2020, 04:53:30 PM »

MoHawk is a solid pro.  POR really misses his all-around solid, selfless game.  Glue guy defines him more than 3&D.  Does the little things, doesn't seem to have the big ego, just works hard.  I haven't had a chance to see him on the Knickers yet.  But glad to hear his solidity is appealing to some. 

KZ was our best chance of reviving our crummy team, and we let him slip away apparently because we have a poorly run team full of conflicts and instability.  How anyone can just shrug that off is a mystery to Bo.

KP

KAM

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Moe?

I like the way Miller acclimated Moe, and with each successive game his comfort level has grown.

I was obviously a big MM enthusiast.  And he obviously has a more refined offensive game. 

But again, the ball moves better with less ball sticking, better spacing; some particularly nice chemistry with Julius, who on one sequence decided to forego backing into a triple team, with a nice pass to Moe slipping a screen for a layup. 

His size/length double clutch his defensive focus. 

Not a good free throw shooter, so he fits right in. 

But he can create space and separation off the dribble and is a streaky shooter.  You didn't see him against Pbilly?  Fuck me!  He went totally unconscious and nailed like five treys in a row, often with a defender draped over him. 

Mostly I have liked all the things he seems to do that won't show up on the stat sheet.   

Now that he has gotten his sea legs, he seems to have earned his coach and teammates trust.  He also seems to have had a positive influence on Mitchell, RJ, Frank and Knox.  Perhaps I'm projecting there, but his quiet intensity seems to have impacted our team game.  Hell, Portis' defense seems better.  Randle's as well. 

Dare we hope he can bring some sense of proportion to Randle's tendency to precipitate hero ball turnovers.  Be more like Taj?

Anyway, a good team effort and a measure of Harkless' short term contributions. 

PS: RJ is a man.  Better defender than you credit him with being.  And while his aggression leads both to stretches of both brilliance and consternation, it is worth noting that RJ dies not give a damn about the last possession, only the next possession.  He will only get better as his maturity and refinement catch up with his confidence.

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #11368 on: March 03, 2020, 04:54:51 PM »

Chip says Fuck Moe Harkless - but let's ride Spike.

Chip is getting religion.

Meanwhile...

FUCK KIID.

Better?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #11369 on: March 03, 2020, 05:45:57 PM »

lol, nobody can be all in to waste their career in fuckhead land..

so your advice to anyone we draft is to demand an immediate trade?
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1844