Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899478 times)

chipstern

• View Profile
Like An Egg From A Tall Chicken...
« Reply #12240 on: June 01, 2020, 03:54:31 PM »

New York's finest have been disgracing themselves.

They were certainly outshifted by AntiFa early this morning.

Just when I begin to think that you might be a carbon based life form. 

Uh, Earth To KIID

ANTIFA is not an organization with a single monolithic set of goals and principles and web sites, like, say, oh, THE WHITE KNIGHTS OF THE KLU KLUX KLAN. 

ANTIFA simply connotes Anti-Fascist, you know, like those guys our fathers and grandfathers sacrificed their lives taking Normandy Beah back in 1944 Beach on D-Day to save humanity from Adolph Hitler. 

It is a general term for any number of people under the broader umbrella of sundry peoples and groups. 

Of course, the POUTER IN CHIEF, that Donald "Tweets Don't Fail Me Now" Trump fellow, (known as STINKY, as originally played by Joe Besser on The Abbott & Costello Show) sold sundry Kool Aid Drinkers on the notion that this was a SINGLE LEFT WING CONSPIRATORIAL ORGINZATION.

Trump bats them pretty little eyes, and motherfuckers like you get all weak in the knees.  And you fall for it like an egg from a really tall chicken. 

chipstern

• View Profile
Ain't Nobody Here But Us ChickenShits
« Reply #12241 on: June 01, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »

Too Often People Rush To Judge The Response Instead Of
The Actions That Prompted It

Doc Rivers

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12242 on: June 01, 2020, 04:06:06 PM »

Sad that you don't think there is/was organization to it in all cities, Chip.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12243 on: June 01, 2020, 04:13:11 PM »

I have a question

(forgiving nothing the cops did)  Did George Floyd refuse to get into the police cruiser after being handcuffed?

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
No, the NYPD were not outshined in disgrace by antifa
« Reply #12244 on: June 01, 2020, 06:40:24 PM »

Sad that you don't think there is/was organization to it in all cities, Chip.

You were responding to me. And I have been strictly speaking about what I observed here in my city.

And here, antifa don't have jack shit to do with anything. The cops have a hell of a lot to answer for. BTW, the list of people who have died brutalized by antifa has no names on it. So who gives a fuck. Nobody cries when a CVS plate glass window is shattered except dumb peckerwoods like yourself.

So you are completely wrong. Which, of course, is what we have all come to expect :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:39:52 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
Nobody Gonna Answer Your Dumb-Ass Question
« Reply #12245 on: June 01, 2020, 06:42:04 PM »

I have a question

(forgiving nothing the cops did)  Did George Floyd refuse to get into the police cruiser after being handcuffed?

You'll have to answer your "oh I'm so so provocative" question yourself, cause nobody here gonna stoop down to your IQ to bother.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 07:34:18 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
Pops Lets Loose
« Reply #12246 on: June 01, 2020, 06:59:35 PM »

https://sports.yahoo.com/gregg-popovich-unleashes-fiery-statement-on-trump-what-we-have-is-a-fool-in-place-of-a-president-184310589.html

"The thing that strikes me is that we all see this police violence and racism and we’ve seen it all before but nothing changes. That’s why these protests have been so explosive. But without leadership and an understanding of what the problem is, there will never be change. And white Americans have avoided reckoning with this problem forever because it’s been our privilege to be able to avoid it. That also has to change.”

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: June 01, 2020, 08:19:08 PM »

You were responding to me. And I have been strictly speaking about what I observed here in my city.

heh

no, really I wasn't

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: June 01, 2020, 09:24:58 PM »

If Kiid has rolled around in it and its stuck to him and its drawing flies, you can surmise it’s dog shit, which is both the staple of his diet and all he manages to produce.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Poor Chico
« Reply #12249 on: June 01, 2020, 11:13:14 PM »

I don’t know whose “dialogues” with Chico I enjoy more, either my doggie’s, Fac’s or Chip’s. All are thorough demolitions of his moronic trumpism.

Call me a softie, but sometimes I feel sorry for the poor kiiddo.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12250 on: June 01, 2020, 11:57:39 PM »

His time may be ending and everything about him is pitiful without doubt, but he’s still a backbiting guttersnipe who gets off on American carnage. I’d suggest reserving your sympathy for Kidd till it’s in memoriam and he can do no more harm.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: June 02, 2020, 12:49:24 AM »

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to top "backbiting guttersnipe." Meanwhile: Dolan doing his absolute best to ensure that Giannis, or any other future free agent of consequence, continues the grand tradition of not even taking our phone call when the time comes.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/knicks-owner-james-dolan-explains-why-team-refuses-to-comment-on-george-floyd-killing-angering-players

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Who?
« Reply #12252 on: June 02, 2020, 02:23:18 AM »

His time may be ending and everything about him is pitiful without doubt, but he’s still a backbiting guttersnipe who gets off on American carnage. I’d suggest reserving your sympathy for Kidd till it’s in memoriam and he can do no more harm.

U talking about Trumptin or Chico?

No doubt about the harm Trumptin&Co. is doing. Chico? He don’t have the power.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Dolan
« Reply #12253 on: June 02, 2020, 02:30:28 AM »

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to top "backbiting guttersnipe." Meanwhile: Dolan doing his absolute best to ensure that Giannis, or any other future free agent of consequence, continues the grand tradition of not even taking our phone call when the time comes.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/knicks-owner-james-dolan-explains-why-team-refuses-to-comment-on-george-floyd-killing-angering-players

Afraid Dolan’s Knicks are beyond redemption, afraid he ain’t selling either, especially not now in a down market.

Hoping AlexJLo are able to buy the Mets, just to have an NY team to root for.

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: June 02, 2020, 04:00:15 AM »

Dolan needs to get Sterlinged. I’d take Andrew Yang as principal owner in a New York minute.

He’ll, I’d take Bloomberg though he needs to focus on seeing trump and the GOZ (Grotesque Old Zombies) defeated.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:08:16 AM by facilitatorn »

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 1844