Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Installed latest version of forum software, had a large number of incompatibilities with older version, unfortunately needs to be a clean reboot.  I did attempt to import users from last iteration.  There seems to be a login bug where you have to click the login link and go to the login page to get in. Not sure why yet. 

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 5743 times)

bodiddley

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #255 on: Today at 03:26:04 PM »

You can plug in various Knix to see their CARMELo projection for the next bunch of years.  It has an O & D +/-, projected $ value.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/tim-hardaway-jr/

But what I found most interesting are the player comparisons.

Lance Thomas most matches Ira Newble, with some Damien Wilkins and Jerebko in the mix.

Muddy resembles a slew of players who dropped out of the league quickly:  Telfair, Tate Armstrong, Archie Goodwin, and most closely guys I never heard of: Larry Wright & Winfred Boynes (from 1978-80).

Kanter?  David Lee, Greg Monroe, Chris Wilcox.
His projected value next year is $8M next year, dropping to ... $6M

Jimmer, Telfair, ex-Rutgers John Battle, and N8 Robinson come up as Trey Burke similarities.

Tim?  Wes Person, Tracy Murray, Will Barton and Johnny Newman turn up.  Johnny Newman had a lot of promise, could score, was inconsistent, stopped no one.

Courtly?  Raja Bell

Tim Thomas and Kenny Sky Walker come up as comparisons for Hezonja

Vonleh?
Loy Vaught.  Jordan Hill.  Tyrone Hill.  Projected to have a negative value next year.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: Today at 03:35:40 PM »

Kind of addictive:

Dray Green matches closest to Kirilenko.
Iguodala ~ Ron Harper
Lowry ~ Billups
Saric ~ Kiki Vandeweghe
Etc ...

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: Today at 03:51:44 PM »

Winfred Boynes!!!

Love it.

Nagel

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: Today at 04:03:57 PM »

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24372973/nba-2019-free-agent-predictions-espn-summer-forecast

Irving and Butler would be not only be  logical but fit the pattern of putting together a super team a done previously by Miami or Golden State.  NY is a logical fit a the next location.  NY offered many things outside basketball if the basketball is successful. Madison avenue isn't far away.  Ask Clyde what's it like to win in NY.  ask Joe Namath or Keith Hernandez. 

If they truly want it to happen i believe it can happen.

Irving, Hardaway, Butler, Knox and KP ?  that would be sweet.

fantasy today? no doubt but the has been plenty of smoke in the air about this possibility.

one can only  hope it comes true.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: Today at 04:23:23 PM »

So many options for the cap space - I cant begin to hang hopes on a current Celts player

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]