Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899655 times)

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Pure Genius
« Reply #12330 on: June 16, 2020, 01:38:41 AM »

Fac, you’re truly a GENIUS

I mean, how do you come up with...

Painted hemorrhoid

Slippery turd
Self proclaimed scorpion
Drowned, squished or otherwise dismembered
                 And last but not least ...
...managed to combine the most embarrassing... aspects of Isiah Thomas and Phool Jackson’s Knicks tenures... without achieving nearly as much WINNING

ALL IN A SINGLE POST?

Only one answer:

PURE GENIUS

PS. The color is not for the orange and blue. It’s for the paint color in painted hemorrhoid.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12331 on: June 16, 2020, 08:37:35 AM »

Horse shit article on Edwards

https://www.nbadraft.net/situational-analysis-anthony-edwards/

Too cruel or too kind?

The former, of course.

But I have only seen Edwards a few times - we'll see.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12332 on: June 16, 2020, 08:48:16 AM »

Isola on radio today saying NBA should have gone with just sixteen teams - that there was no need for Suns and Wizards, etc.  to be there.

I like the setup.  Race to stay out of the 8/9 scenario in East.  Race to make sure you are in top 9 in West.

Can Suns leap frog 4 teams?  Could Memphis (3 game lead on many teams) choke their way out o playoffs?

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12333 on: June 16, 2020, 11:16:36 AM »

Trump has managed to combine the most embarrassing and disturbing aspects of Isiah Thomas’s and Phil Jackson’s Knicks tenures in a far more important job without achieving nearly as much winning.

The Juneteenth June 20th rally in Tulsa will be the whipped topping on his idiocy presidency.

20,000 maskless white racists jammed together in a hot arena screaming and frothing in a viral particulate spreading frenzy — even as Oklahoma reports record high COVID-19 cases.

heh....

*** remember to sign those coronavirus waivers before you enter....heh...hee ...haw...go get it peckerwoods!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:27:07 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12334 on: June 16, 2020, 11:30:03 AM »

Zak Low preferred 20 teams, opining that PHX and WAS were unnecessary.
Seems the proposal has each team with 35 personnel.  Of that, teams can have 15-17 players (so there are built-in replacements if anyone gets ill).
If that's right, then that equals 770 team members.  And an extra thousand plus to run things.  So they are talking 2000 people total.

I was trying to keep numbers down and teams down (16).  But the NBA wants more games to get more money.  Meaning more people involved.
Still a fair chance this scheme falls apart.  Though I assume most NBA players feel they are healthy and invincible, and want to get paid as close to their full salary as possible.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12335 on: June 16, 2020, 04:25:07 PM »

Edwards does not know enough basketball to be made the man on day one. Taking that into account, what are you getting if he never knows much more basketball than he does now, which is something that happens?

I think you are still getting a solid off-guard/wing, someone who’d look good with Steph or Trae giving him his opportunities.

I have Edwards just behind Ball and Hayes for us and behind Okongwu, about even with Deni, and just ahead of Haliburton and Vassell.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #12336 on: June 16, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »

Too much time has gone by already between March and today, let alone late July.

Restarting in late july with no fans = glorified summer league.

I will probably watch.  ... because what else is there? .... but I won't watch with as much enthusiasm.

I may even be bored enough to just tune in for the final few minutes.

Like, is anyone going to really thump their chest as 2020 champion?

All momentum is lost.

The right thing to do is CANCEL THE SEASON.

Focus on health, focus on making the world a better place.

Nobody cares who will win the 2020 chip.

Well.....  maybe .000006% of the population will care.

The Washington Nationals winning the World Series in 2019 vs the Houston Cheaters and The KC Chiefs coming back to win the SB after trailing in the 1st halves of every game.... those were some damn good games with well deserved victors.  Whatever the NBA puts out as its winning product will pale in comparison.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12337 on: June 16, 2020, 04:28:37 PM »

http://mobile.twitter.com/FredKatz/status/1272707205163298816

Adam Silver to ESPN: “My sense is we’re gonna be able to work through most of those issues the next few weeks. … We have an agreement with the players association. If a player chooses not to come, it’s not a breach of his contract. We accept that

What is the player replacement pool? How will that be handled in terms of team salary and cap, assuming the roster spot gets treated as open?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #12338 on: June 16, 2020, 04:32:10 PM »

I will probably watch.  ... because what else is there? .... but I won't watch with as much enthusiasm.

All momentum is lost.

The Washington Nationals winning the World Series in 2019 vs the Houston Cheaters and The KC Chiefs coming back to win the SB after trailing in the 1st halves of every game.... those were some damn good games with well deserved victors.  Whatever the NBA puts out as its winning product will pale in comparison.

That was my feeling when they shut it down. Things have gone a bit worse than I expected by just about every metric, thanks to Putin’s girdled leprosy, the offal in the Oval, pisster trump, so I agree even more strongly today.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
A league of their own
« Reply #12339 on: June 16, 2020, 10:43:29 PM »

According to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News, Irving said the Nets should skip the NBA's restart at Disney World during a group chat with his teammates. He also proposed the idea that players around the league start their own league.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12340 on: June 16, 2020, 10:46:37 PM »

Any good Dinwiddie does diminishes Kyrie

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12341 on: June 17, 2020, 03:15:02 AM »

Ah, that good old Kyrie leadership.

Still say Knix got lucky and dodged a bullet by missing out on Kyrie & Durant.

I assume the fact that they are under contract already means they can't form their own league.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #12342 on: June 17, 2020, 01:21:58 PM »

All momentum is lost.

I basically agree-sure if they resume, I'll root for the Celts, but no matter what, this season carries either a period, prematurely ending the season, or and asterisk pointing out the counterfeit currency.

But it seems the NBA is making plans to tip-off July 30th*

The NBA has just released its 113-page guidelines for reopening its seaon in Orlando-Disneyworld. I haven't read it, but saw the highlights of it, and its a sobering thought the NBA has a more detailed science-based plan about resuming the sport, than the Trump Admininistration has about safely reopening the US.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:23:47 PM by bankshot1 »

chipstern

• View Profile
In CLOD We Trust
« Reply #12343 on: June 17, 2020, 02:18:46 PM »

E Pluribus?

SPURN HIM

Come For The Racism

Stay For THE PLAGUE

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: In CLOD We Trust
« Reply #12344 on: June 17, 2020, 02:42:23 PM »

Come For The Racism

Stay For THE PLAGUE

lol, lol, lol....
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***
Pages: 1 ... 821 822 [823] 824 825 ... 1844