Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899577 times)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12420 on: June 25, 2020, 02:31:27 PM »

Sounds like they're saying baloney to Malone.

I think there's about a 0% chance we re-up the interim coach.
Probably the coaching search has been extended and more big names bandied about to make Malone look even more obscure.

It's says a lot that Mike Miller has morphed into 'Malone'
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #12421 on: June 25, 2020, 02:34:28 PM »

If wishes were fishes...

I agree completely.

Kam, if you have the time, would you please take over the Knicks’ front office?

You’d be the best this century at the very least.

If Dolan is reading this: I am available to work.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12422 on: June 25, 2020, 04:14:31 PM »

I did mean to look up his name to be sure.  Now I recall the initial not THAT Mike Miller commentary.  Anyway, he's tostitos.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Leon Rose's first transaction
« Reply #12424 on: June 25, 2020, 10:33:10 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/knicks-claim-ex-auburn-star-jared-harper-waive-kadeem-allen/

The Knicks claimed former Auburn star and two-way guard Jared Harper on waivers from the Suns and waived two-way guard Kadeem Allen.

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Two Guys In China Agree
« Reply #12425 on: June 25, 2020, 11:02:14 PM »

Knicks hire CAA's William Wesley to advisory role

It was only a matter of time before World Wide Wes worked in the Knick front office.
I don't know Leon Rose or WWWes, so i'll refrain from my usual gloom and doom (which tends to be accurate), but it seems a lot like the usual path of everybody cashes in at the Knicks expense.

Stephon Marbury blasted the move, calling Wesley “world wide sucker,” in a video he posted on Instagram and wrote on Twitter that Wesley is a “kiss a–.”

“When are we really going to try to win in NY,” he tweeted at the Knicks official account. “The people of NY deserve real New York people leading the way for New Yorkers. These fake kiss a$$ blow up fast cats ain’t going to cut the check other than going into BOA to deposit the check. We sick and tired!”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/stephon-marbury-blasts-knicks-for-hiring-world-wide-wes/
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Leon Rose's first transaction
« Reply #12426 on: June 25, 2020, 11:07:27 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/knicks-claim-ex-auburn-star-jared-harper-waive-kadeem-allen/

The Knicks claimed former Auburn star and two-way guard Jared Harper on waivers from the Suns and waived two-way guard Kadeem Allen.

But damn, man - Allen's better than Smith
(remember that one?)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12427 on: June 26, 2020, 12:54:36 AM »

Allen is better than Smith. Waiving Smith means eating his contract while 2 way players can be hot swapped. We’ve got at least 4 lead guards without Allen who need a look.

Glad Rose is Hyping Smith like an intelligent executive does with a guy he’s trying to trade.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12428 on: June 26, 2020, 01:43:36 AM »

Hope he's a good hype man...never in my life seen a player's insertion into the game create more instant 10 point deficits than with Smith
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12429 on: June 26, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »

Allen is better than Smith. Waiving Smith means eating his contract while 2 way players can be hot swapped. We’ve got at least 4 lead guards without Allen who need a look.

Glad Rose is Hyping Smith like an intelligent executive does with a guy he’s trying to trade.

heh

fucking brain dead fan

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12430 on: June 26, 2020, 10:32:35 AM »

I am sure Mr Allen will be scooped up quickly by one of these playoff teams

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12431 on: June 26, 2020, 11:19:00 AM »

Not likely.  Depends how many players opt out.  How many test out.  And I think teams are allowed up to 17 players (to have replacements already in the bubble), which improves Kadeem's chances.

Jerian Grant just got signed by the Wiz, Trey Burke to DAL, Tyler Johnson to Nets, etc.

I think I mentioned before, Under Armour sponsors the one outdoor park I sometimes play at.  though that didn't stop the courts from adding a NYC subway style turnstyle and making it a pay venue. 

Anyway, they have four player's foot and handprints in between the two courts.  Their main guy Steph Curry; Joel Embiid; Mo Bamba and Dennis Smith Jr.
Kind of drops off quickly. 

Smith Jr. was expected to be an impact player.  UA signed T Ferguson, Josh Jackson, Smith Jr., Will Barton at around the same time.  They also signed Muddy before that ...
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12432 on: June 26, 2020, 12:46:15 PM »

Jerian Grant just got signed by the Wiz, Trey Burke to DAL, Tyler Johnson to Nets, etc.

Cool.  Thanks for the info.

Intersting cases might be guys in their walk year on non playoff clubs.

Couldn't the Knicks just waive a guy like that to give him a chance with the select 22?

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12433 on: June 26, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »

Players approve restart plan:

https://www.masslive.com/celtics/2020/06/nba-finalizes-restart-plan-in-disney-world-with-players-association-games-will-begin-july-30.html

19 players testing positive so far:
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-more-nba-players-tested-201057143.html

There's still a significant chance more players pull out or the whole thing gets knixxed if Florida continues its covid trajectory. Which would be a shame, as I'm looking forward to some ball.

If that happens, it will solely be the fault of COMPLETE morons like the Donald, DeSantis, & kiid, lol. Controlling this thing not brain surgery in the least...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8463271/Republican-senators-line-tell-Donald-Trump-wear-mask-virus-spikes-red-states.html
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 05:11:56 PM by lesterluv »

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Not Chico
« Reply #12434 on: June 26, 2020, 02:58:14 PM »

Players approve restart plan:

still a significant chance more players pull out or the whole thing gets knixxed if Florida continues its covid trajectory. Which would be a shame, as I'm looking forward to some ball.

If that happens, it will solely be the fault of morons like the Donald, DeSantis, & kiid, lol. Controlling this thing not brain surgery in the least...

Not Chico’s fault. He wears a mask at all times, don’t you kiid?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero
Pages: 1 ... 827 828 [829] 830 831 ... 1844