Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 1847

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 909202 times)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12496 on: July 08, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »

dolts indeed....and Kam, that is too awesome. You can get Eddy Curry or Mike Sweetney for just thirty bucks! John Starks will set you back a full bill.

If I can afford it, I might send one of these to Chip on his birthday: https://www.cameo.com/opr_cameo

And I'm gonna send you one of these 4 sure :). https://d3el26csp1xekx.cloudfront.net/v/wm-_XKS-8dR0.mp4

**** Donald Deathtour Update: Fat Boy's second stop surely was a key play, today Arizona surpasses New York's all-time peak in cases per capita. Buh-buh-booooooyah.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/epidemiologist-speaks-out-as-arizona-surpasses-new-yorks-all-time-peak-in-daily-covid-19-cases-per-capita

Great work Donald!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:19:49 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #12497 on: July 08, 2020, 11:25:30 PM »

And I'm gonna send you one of these 4 sure :). https://d3el26csp1xekx.cloudfront.net/v/wm-_XKS-8dR0.mp4

Yes! Good value there.  Willy Hernangomez costs twice as much.

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12498 on: July 09, 2020, 12:56:48 PM »

some other great values: Rod Strickland at $35 and Bruce Bowen for the same price! (defense always devalued)

Compared to those, Renaldo Balkman's $30 tag seems almost obscene...

*** meanwhile, in Jacksonville, where many people who share kiid's IQ had hoped to participate in the final stop on the Donald's Summer DeathTour, so much is going on:

The Fed names Jacksonville as a new hotspot opening surge testing locations.
https://news.wjct.org/post/jacksonville-named-covid-19-hotspot-us-health-department

The Mayor responsible for bringing the convention to Jacksonville goes into quarantine
https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/politics/rnc/jacksonville-florida-mayor-responsible-for-bringing-rnc-to-city-self-quarantining/77-00a1e4bc-2bd4-4083-a463-05d7ef0499f6

Another Republican Senator says he has...er...a previously planned poker night
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/506568-sixth-gop-senator-unlikely-to-attend-republican-convention

"Well, I have some things to do in Kansas that I got to do and unfortunately I didn't know what was canceled and what was not and whatever, and so I will probably not be," Roberts said when asked if he was going to the convention.

ROFL

And Moscow Mitch says the whole thing might not even happen! Say it's not so!
https://nypost.com/2020/07/09/mitch-mcconnell-republican-national-convention-may-not-happen/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 05:13:48 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
The Barbers of the Bubble
« Reply #12499 on: July 10, 2020, 10:05:27 AM »

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29431358/how-nba-picked-barbers-bubble

Normally, Rodriguez doesn't let calls interrupt his work, but he knew this one was different. So he reached for his phone, cradled it between his shoulder and ear and prepared to resume the shave.

It only took a moment for Rodriguez to know it was the news he had been awaiting: He would be one of six barbers heading inside the NBA's bubble at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. For a period that will last at least four weeks and stretch possibly as long as three and a half months, Rodriguez will be among a select few tasked with cutting the hair of the more than 300 players from 22 NBA teams.

Rodriguez immediately bolted upright and started shouting: "They picked me to be a part of the NBA bubble!" Cheers rang out from fellow barbers. His client, clad with shaving cream and lying reclined in the barber's chair, congratulated him as well.

lesterluv

• View Profile
Meanwhile, it's getting harder & harder to find
« Reply #12500 on: July 10, 2020, 01:44:00 PM »

.... people with kiid's IQ who want to stand shoulder-to-shoulder and shout Mexicans are rapists. Make America Great while getting virus-laden spittle all over each other.

Next stop on the death tour, cancelled on account of "weather"....

Current weather forecasts for Portsmouth indicate that the rain is supposed to stop there around noon on Saturday; the rally was scheduled for 8 p.m.

rofl
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/10/us/politics/trump-nh-rally-postponed.html

c'mon man...the show's gotta go on, doesn't it?

Now where does this all leave Republican Gov. Sununu who, if you remember, couldn't make this rally because of his Pep Boys appointment. Will he be free for a rescheduled rally? I'm betting something else will come up, if in fact, they bother to reschedule it at all.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:48:32 PM by lesterluv »

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12501 on: July 10, 2020, 02:41:58 PM »

Les, you can join us in the Trump Admin thread
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12502 on: July 10, 2020, 03:07:55 PM »

Thanks, I never even considered a different thread and may just do that!

*** though I do believe all that I'm posting is 100% pertinent to the Knicks/NBA, since the very existence of the team and the sport is now completely intertwined with and threatened by the actions of one man with kiid's IQ.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12503 on: July 10, 2020, 04:30:44 PM »

I went to the Trump thread for the Impeachment and stayed for the Virus.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
NO!!!
« Reply #12504 on: July 10, 2020, 04:59:57 PM »

Thanks, I never even considered a different thread and may just do that!

*** though I do believe all that I'm posting is 100% pertinent to the Knicks/NBA, since the very existence of the team and the sport is now completely intertwined with and threatened by the actions of one man with kiid's IQ.

Les, you stay here, ya hear me?

You my doggie, don’t go anywhere else, PLEASE!!!

I love your posts and I don’t plan to migrate just because BoZ tells us to. If he don’t like us he can put us (or me) on IGNORE 🤫
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12505 on: July 10, 2020, 05:18:26 PM »

It’s 2020. There’s no shame anymore in going more than one way.

Coaching interviews are coming hot & heavy.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Tu quoque Fac mi?
« Reply #12506 on: July 10, 2020, 10:30:54 PM »

It’s 2020. There’s no shame anymore in going more than one way.

Coaching interviews are coming hot & heavy.

You too, Fac?

I hear you, but I want my doggie here.

And I love your posts too, so PLEASE keep them all here. I ain't going to other forums.

Thank you.

Coaching interviews: Just keep Miller! If it ain't broke don't fix it, damm.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #12507 on: July 10, 2020, 11:17:29 PM »

It's best to keep this a Knicks forum and leave the politics out of it.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Kamster the Hamster
« Reply #12508 on: July 11, 2020, 01:12:33 AM »

It's best to keep this a Knicks forum and leave the politics out of it.

F. you Kamster.
I ain’t going anywhere.
PS. Enes says hello.
PPS. Recep says to lay low for now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 01:15:00 AM by carlos123 »

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12509 on: July 11, 2020, 06:00:46 AM »

It's just a small organizational matter.
But I assume some folks here would prefer not to have political posts in the Knix forum.  And Les would get some responses and engagement to his political posts if they were posted in Trumpville. 

Really we have maybe 10 people who post in the Trump Admin thread and could use more participation.  Facil is a regular there, with quite scathing takedowns.  Kam pops in now and then.  Bankshot is a regular there and pops in here now and then for Hoops.  Kiid is a Trumpeter and would post more if Trump was doing anything remotely right.  Josh who maintains this site provides a lot of useful links and interesting memes -- the kind of stuff I'd miss on my own.  Others have their own perspectives.

I find the links and charts and graphics very useful.  Along with the ideas I haven't considered.  They got me checking out political cartoons again.  Really we could use smarter conservatives, so if Les wants to come on board and take up the opposition side and go all devil's advocate, that'd be really useful ...

So, does that really belong here?
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 1847