Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 918587 times)

bodiddley

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #12630 on: July 27, 2020, 01:01:34 PM »

If its the same money I give it to Harkless over Gibson

Taj signed for $9.5M, but just $1M guaranteed.  Could waive him and re-sign him, if we needed to free up an extra $2M (if he'd go for that).  I think Hark could be resigned for $7M or so.

Hoopshype has a redraft of the 2007 (Oden/Durant) draft.
And they put the Mayor Wil Chandler 7th, just behind Thad Young.
Not bad for a guy picked #23.
I recall leading up to the draft there were snickers that Chandler would be an Isiah type pick, an athlete more than a player.  Turned out a good pick in a weak draft.   And Isiah was usually a good drafter (except for that Balkman/Mardy fiasco).
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Wagging ur tail?
« Reply #12631 on: July 27, 2020, 01:10:36 PM »

Can definitely be our best coach since Fish, I'm excited,

Meanwhile, Adam Silver ...

...knows that more than anything else, the future success of the league and a whole lot more depends of the removal of the David Fizdale of Presidents from office:

Les, u my doggie, but I disagree on Thibs. Wrong coach for a team rebuilding with yute. I just want to be on record predicting yet another failure.

And I have to defend Fizzie here. Sure, he was a bad coach and a bullshitter. But I don’t think he’s a sociopath.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:13:36 PM by carlos123 »
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12632 on: July 27, 2020, 04:51:30 PM »

alright, alright, you right...

meanwhile, as for the healthy-young-athletes-need-not-worry theory promoted by the head-up-the-rectum buttkiidstoopidtm crowd...

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/red-sox-pitcher-eduardo-rodriguez-confirms-hes-dealing-with-heart-issue-stemming-from-covid-19-infection/

that's what killed my college roommate at age 24 while on a rowing machine, fwiw.

and Herman Cain, who caught covid at Donald's Tulsa death rally? He's now on oxygen....thanks Donald!

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/509244-herman-cain-undergoing-oxygen-treatment-in-hospital-after-coronavirus-diagnosis

**** oh...last call on the antifa shit turd that rolled out of kiid's rancid maw, lol...

A new database of nearly 900 politically motivated attacks and plots in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa?CMP=share_btn_tw
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 05:14:41 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12633 on: July 27, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »

lmfao....

Epidemiologist calls MLB’s possible plan for Marlins coronavirus outbreak ‘absolutely insane'

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2020/07/epidemiologist-calls-mlbs-possible-plan-for-marlins-coronavirus-outbreak-absolutely-insane.html

“This is, if possible, the literal stupidest possible plan,” Binney tweeted. “You have a raging outbreak, anyone in the Marlins traveling party could be infected regardless of how their tests come back. So by all means, just bring that on the road to Baltimore!”

Binney added in another tweet that Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan should “dispatch the state patrol to stop the Marlins bus at the state border” if they attempt the plan
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
Word > Turd
« Reply #12634 on: July 27, 2020, 06:43:05 PM »

buttkiidstoopidtm

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Over/Under 200 wins for Thibs
« Reply #12635 on: July 27, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »

He owns a .589 lifetime win %
If he coaches the full five year term that’s 410 games
But Knick coaches typically have short life spans

So are you going over or under 200 wins?

I'll take the under.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Word > Turd
« Reply #12636 on: July 27, 2020, 08:03:44 PM »

buttkiidstoopidtm

Please be nice to poor Chico 👦

chiconaïvetm
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Over/Under 200 wins for Thibs
« Reply #12637 on: July 27, 2020, 08:29:57 PM »

He owns a .589 lifetime win %
If he coaches the full five year term that’s 410 games
But Knick coaches typically have short life spans

So are you going over or under 200 wins?

I'll take the under.

over yep

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12638 on: July 28, 2020, 10:10:55 AM »

well.... since only 4 out of some 30 Knick coaches have ever managed 200 W's, I think I have to shoulder up to Kam.

**** I flip to the other side if Dolan dies or is relieved of his duties in the next 3 years. Means I gotta shoulder up to buttstoopid. Means I'll need a better mask. Anybody got a N-900000000000000000000000?

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Dolan
« Reply #12639 on: July 28, 2020, 12:53:20 PM »

Les, don’t you worry about Dolan.

We’re in hoops hell and he’s the main devil. He ain’t never gonna die or be relieved of his ownership. We will all die before he does and the Knocks will forever be irrelevant.

👿 🏀 😈

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

lesterluv

• View Profile
ya just can't get more buttkiidstupid, lol, scientifically impossible
« Reply #12640 on: July 28, 2020, 01:25:07 PM »

Once again, Carlos, you're completely correct.

I did have slightly raised hopes when Dolan caught the Rona. Figured he was probably following the Presidential recommendations (bleach shots, hydroxycloroquine, UV flashlight up your ass) and we had a shot. No such luck.

Trump's latest medical recommendations, btw, come from a doc who is truly worried about:

Demon Sperm & Alien DNA
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

lmao, not f'ing with you, can't make this shit up, just can't.....surely a candidate for surgeon general....buttkiidstoopidtm picked the over? f'yeah I got the under, talk about a lock!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:35:20 PM by lesterluv »

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12641 on: July 28, 2020, 01:42:19 PM »

demonsperm

just say that to yourself

*thank god homeless people are reportedly safe from the latest presidential health advice.

**otherwise there would be alien dna hotspots popping up in every major urban area.

*** meanwhile, the Nationals say thanks really, but no thanks to a Florida trip

https://www.si.com/mlb/2020/07/28/washington-nationals-miami-marlins-coronavirus
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 02:17:31 PM by lesterluv »

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #12642 on: July 28, 2020, 02:18:10 PM »

demonsperm

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #12643 on: July 28, 2020, 02:33:21 PM »

Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12644 on: July 28, 2020, 02:38:20 PM »

well.... since only 4 out of some 30 Knick coaches have ever managed 200 W's, I think I have to shoulder up to Kam.

**** I flip to the other side if Dolan dies or is relieved of his duties in the next 3 years. Means I gotta shoulder up to buttstoopid. Means I'll need a better mask. Anybody got a N-900000000000000000000000?

Lapchick
Holzman
Riley
Van Gundy
Thibodeau

Nice list
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 1848