Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 915548 times)

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
Re: Biz
« Reply #19500 on: July 17, 2021, 09:31:06 AM »

A Peaceful Journey, SIR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

JUST A FRIEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9kWE-7aGU

"Just about everyone who works in the post office is an Alien."

"Just about everyone who posts on this Forum is an _________________."

Sorry to hear of his passing. It was a real pleasure talking Knicks with him over the years. A true gentleman and friend on the forum.

Rest In Peace, Biz.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #19501 on: July 17, 2021, 11:36:02 PM »

Chip's guy Holiday not gettin it done.
Chip's guy Holiday is one of the baddest-ass m'fers I have ever had the EXTREME pleasure of watching.

MMM-MMM GOOD!
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #19502 on: July 17, 2021, 11:39:47 PM »

Chip's guy Holiday not gettin it done.
Chip's guy Holiday is one of the baddest-ass m'fers I have ever had the EXTREME pleasure of watching.

MMM-MMM GOOD!

A winner.

Donnie whiffed.

Badly.

Fell in our lap.

Oh well

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19503 on: July 18, 2021, 09:40:27 AM »

Quite a second quarter for the Bucks

How do the Suns let this happen at home?

Tempo was key - PHX doesnt need it to be a track meet.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19504 on: July 18, 2021, 10:51:34 AM »

Excellent comeback by Suns late - tough to see Book not get off that shot at 120-119.

Would love to rerun the tapes of all the commentary after Game 2.  NBA Radio was comical, in particular Rick Kamla.

Budenholzer the most maligned good coach around.  I see its now about to become a black coached league.   Hope Mike can survive.   A title helps if he gets it.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19505 on: July 18, 2021, 10:53:09 AM »

Not sure of the refereeing but glad they didnt miss the late foul on Paul on the Giannis dunk.

FWK00

• View Profile
Re: Biz
« Reply #19506 on: July 18, 2021, 11:29:56 AM »

A Peaceful Journey, SIR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

JUST A FRIEND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9kWE-7aGU

"Just about everyone who works in the post office is an Alien."

"Just about everyone who posts on this Forum is an _________________."

Sorry to hear of his passing. It was a real pleasure talking Knicks with him over the years. A true gentleman and friend on the forum.

Rest In Peace, Biz.

RIP

This is the hardest thing about growing old. Watching friends and acquaintances pass.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #19507 on: July 19, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »

Biz who posted here wasn't the actual Biz Markie. 
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19508 on: July 19, 2021, 03:46:44 PM »

Fucking morons

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Morons
« Reply #19509 on: July 19, 2021, 04:22:47 PM »

"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19510 on: July 19, 2021, 10:11:55 PM »

I asked five sources for a team in the first round most likely to move up, and they all said the Knicks. The Knicks have picks No. 19 and 21, along with two second-rounders and an extra top-ten protected pick in 2023 (from Dallas). Multiple sources said there’s a player in the low teens that they have targeted, but no one’s sure who it is. – via Matt Moore @ Action Network

per Hoopshype

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19511 on: July 20, 2021, 12:04:43 AM »

« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 12:09:42 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19512 on: July 20, 2021, 11:37:39 AM »

I asked five sources for a team in the first round most likely to move up, and they all said the Knicks. The Knicks have picks No. 19 and 21, along with two second-rounders and an extra top-ten protected pick in 2023 (from Dallas). Multiple sources said there’s a player in the low teens that they have targeted, but no one’s sure who it is. – via Matt Moore @ Action Network

per Hoopshype

Just hit me that it might be Kispert

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19513 on: July 20, 2021, 11:39:35 AM »

Atlantic division needs, per Hoopshype's Eric Yearian

In this column last year, I openly questioned if the Knicks could ever be good as long as James Dolan was the owner. I was clearly wrong, as the Knicks not only made the playoffs, but were the 4th seed in the East. Now the question becomes, can they build on this success? Julius Randle was a revelation. RJ Barrett started figuring out how to be more effective and efficient as the season went on. Immanuel Quickley outperformed everybody’s expectations, and the team was legitimately good despite Mitchell Robinson being injured and Obi Toppin being a disappointment. The Knicks really need to enhance their point guard position, preferably one that can create for themselves and for others. The Knicks have the salary cap space to make it happen, and because they’ve now shown an ability to win, they might be able to convince a top tier free agent to come to the Big Apple and enhance the team further. The first option may not be free agency though, as the team will assuredly do their due diligence on Damian Lillard. They would have to give up key young players to make it happen, but they’d likely be willing to move heaven and earth to have a star of that magnitude next to Julius Randle. However, if that falls through, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them go after players such as Kawhi Leonard (if he opts for free agency), DeMar DeRozan, or Lonzo Ball. They may also be content just to try and bring Derrick Rose back for another season. They also have the 19th and 21st overall pick in the draft. They could keep the picks and look to add more young talent to the roster or package them in a bid to move up for an earlier pick. If they stay at 19 and 21, some realistic options include Illinois’ Ayo Dosunmu, Alabama’s Joshua Primo, Florida’s Tre Mann, or LSU’s Cam Thomas. The Knicks are in a good position to further strengthen their team and prove that last season was not simply a fluke

https://www.nbadraft.net/2021-nba-draft-team-needs-atlantic-division/

chipstern

• View Profile
Now Now Brown Clown
« Reply #19514 on: July 20, 2021, 12:15:37 PM »

Fucking morons

lol ... no need to make it plural, there's only one in this forum currently!

Nice read: "NBA Finals: Giannis Antetokounmpo is MVP favorite, but Jrue Holiday is the one who swung this series for Bucks" https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-finals-giannis-antetokounmpo-is-mvp-favorite-but-jrue-holiday-is-the-one-who-swung-this-series-for-bucks/amp/

Or maybe ya likes this one better; lmao: "Jrue Holiday’s Defense May Have Saved The Bucks’ Title Dreams | FiveThirtyEight" https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/jrue-holidays-defense-may-have-saved-the-bucks-title-dreams/amp/

Now Now Dawg, no need to be harsh with Schmucker Carlson, our very own Trannie Douche.   

He always is slightly on edge this time of month when his menstraul cycle kicks in. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 04:45:54 PM by chipstern »
Pages: 1 ... 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 ... 1848