Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1365 1366 [1367] 1368 1369 ... 1848

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 916989 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #20490 on: September 22, 2021, 10:59:53 AM »

Frank isnt an elite defender
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
This M'Fer you luv is AFRAID TO SHOOT! IN THE F'N NBA!
« Reply #20491 on: September 22, 2021, 11:38:48 AM »

lol, jk, kind of, but ya get the point! (defends four positions with aplomb, DURING A SINGLE POSSESSION, pretty f'n close to eleeeeeeet, can count on my 12 fingers the number of pro's with the desire or court awareness to even try, don't make me bring the videotape)

** and i really would rather have Frank at 1.5 + RJ + Quickly + Mitch + Fournier + 4 first round picks + whoever else you throw into the mix to make the inevitable proposed Ben-to-the-Knicks trade package work..

**** the BEN-HEAD is clearly cracked, and once it's cracked ya never can tell where it all ends up, especially once you get Kardashians in the mix! Would not surprise me at all to have some kind of Lamar Odom situation on tap and our 40 Million Dollar Man ends up comatose in a skanky brothel.

40 Million Bucks for a guy who makes Frankie Smokes seem fresh, fly, wild and BOLD. As Don King says, "Only in America!"

really, when you see m'fer's with skillz like those, not get better at all, and start, in fact, to downslide, the next step is generally FURTHER DETERIORATION. History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men, I'll keep the 40 million bucks, thanks, whichever way it goes!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:19:59 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
Re: This M'Fer you luv is AFRAID TO SHOOT! IN THE F'N NBA!
« Reply #20492 on: September 22, 2021, 01:41:00 PM »

lol, jk, kind of, but ya get the point! (defends four positions with aplomb, DURING A SINGLE POSSESSION, pretty f'n close to eleeeeeeet, can count on my 12 fingers the number of pro's with the desire or court awareness to even try, don't make me bring the videotape)

** and i really would rather have Frank at 1.5 + RJ + Quickly + Mitch + Fournier + 4 first round picks + whoever else you throw into the mix to make the inevitable proposed Ben-to-the-Knicks trade package work..

**** the BEN-HEAD is clearly cracked, and once it's cracked ya never can tell where it all ends up, especially once you get Kardashians in the mix! Would not surprise me at all to have some kind of Lamar Odom situation on tap and our 40 Million Dollar Man ends up comatose in a skanky brothel.

40 Million Bucks for a guy who makes Frankie Smokes seem fresh, fly, wild and BOLD. As Don King says, "Only in America!"

really, when you see m'fer's with skillz like those, not get better at all, and start, in fact, to downslide, the next step is generally FURTHER DETERIORATION. History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men, I'll keep the 40 million bucks, thanks, whichever way it goes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Same freakish size/skill proportions.  Gets better every year.  Put his team on his back in the playoffs.  A charismatic LEADER. 

Again, THAT'S who you give $33-40,000,000 to. 

Not to some sulky child who would rather have a Kardashian Sister sit on his face, than perfect a 12-15 foot jumper and work on his FTs. 

PS: Giannis goes to the FT line roughly 600 times a season.  Ben in the nabe of 300, though injuries played a part the past two seasons. 

PPS: Thank God training camp is just around the corner.  My LAST post on this petulant pup. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20493 on: September 22, 2021, 02:18:43 PM »

3-5   W-L series

22-22   W-L games

That is GIANNIS - up til this year - age 19-25 - SEVEN seasons, 1 conference finals

And this year his playoff free throw percentage was actually LOWER than across the other seven combined.

Yes, he is great, of course.  And now, finally a champion.  And with his original team, who did not give up on him when he lost game 7 at home or lose 4 straight after a 2-0 lead.

Simmons is being treated awfully - by an awful coach and a feed-frenzy press.  I think he will survive - but no Giannis story to be had - Doc made sure of it.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20494 on: September 22, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »

THEO PINSON to Boston

CHASSON RANDLE to Phoenix

lesterluv

• View Profile
Re: This M'Fer you luv is AFRAID TO SHOOT! IN THE F'N NBA!
« Reply #20495 on: September 23, 2021, 10:48:11 AM »

PPS: Thank God training camp is just around the corner.  My LAST post on this petulant pup.

I too have said my piece and will speak no more on Ben, may he thrive and prosper wherever he ends up...

***which won't be the Garden
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20496 on: September 23, 2021, 11:54:19 AM »

Re Ben

I don't blame him for being pissed. He got thrown under the bus by Doc and Embiid.

There's gotta be a whole lotta making up to heal his wounds.

But there is no escaping the inescapable, he disappeared in the play-offs.

Maybe he was under the team bus talking to the team shrink.

Great talent, but he's gotta address his shooting phobia which he turned into a mountain of a problem.

You can't have a guy who makes close to $40MM a year be afraid to shoot. 

And for the next 4 years.

He might be worth trading for and giving up decent value for if it was a 1 year deal, but 4 years at close to $40MM per, can screw-up a team.

I can't see giving player(s) AND the basket of 1s that Philly wanted for a 4-year hi-risk gamble.

He's their problem, and unless he's available at a big discount, I'd let Philly twist in wind with Ben.

chipstern

• View Profile
Thank God For Training Camp [The Brad Dressler Effect]
« Reply #20497 on: September 23, 2021, 01:04:09 PM »

Stefan Bondy, beat writer from the NY DAILY NEWS no less, proposed a trade...on TWITTER...

"Julius Randle & RJ Barrett for Karl Anthony-Towns.  Who says no?"

Not getting enough attention at home, Stefan? 

chipstern

• View Profile
Meanwhile...
« Reply #20498 on: September 23, 2021, 01:09:05 PM »

Yossi Gozlan: Robinson is currently eligible for an extension worth up to $55.6 million over four years. Since the Knicks exercised his team option for this season, he will become an unrestricted free agent in 2022. This could incentivize them to extend him before the end of the season. A two-year deal that aligns his contract with the rest of the core could make sense.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 02:16:45 PM by chipstern »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20499 on: September 23, 2021, 01:35:44 PM »

Re Ben

I don't blame him for being pissed. He got thrown under the bus by Doc and Embiid.

There's gotta be a whole lotta making up to heal his wounds.

But there is no escaping the inescapable, he disappeared in the play-offs.

Maybe he was under the team bus talking to the team shrink.

Great talent, but he's gotta address his shooting phobia which he turned into a mountain of a problem.

You can't have a guy who makes close to $40MM a year be afraid to shoot. 

And for the next 4 years.

He might be worth trading for and giving up decent value for if it was a 1 year deal, but 4 years at close to $40MM per, can screw-up a team.

I can't see giving player(s) AND the basket of 1s that Philly wanted for a 4-year hi-risk gamble.

He's their problem, and unless he's available at a big discount, I'd let Philly twist in wind with Ben.

Re  Ben and the playoff loss

Sure - he played sub par

But if you watch the final games there were plays NOT MADE by others in Sixer unis at key times.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Thank God For Training Camp [The Brad Dressler Effect]
« Reply #20500 on: September 23, 2021, 04:17:13 PM »

Stefan Bondy, beat writer from the NY DAILY NEWS no less, proposed a trade...on TWITTER...

Wolves

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Re: Thank God For Training Camp [The Brad Dressler Effect]
« Reply #20501 on: September 23, 2021, 09:57:36 PM »

Wolves

Not getting enough attention at home, Stefan Chamaco?
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

lesterluv

• View Profile
well if you're just gonna keep on keeping on
« Reply #20502 on: September 23, 2021, 11:41:40 PM »

Re  Ben and the playoff loss

Sure - he played sub par

This was not sub par.
Sub par was Julius' series against the Hawks.

This was a HISTORIC, ALL-TIME cowardly catastrophe.
The m'fer became the worst free throw shooter in the entire entirety of NBA playoff history.
The m'fer didn't take a 4th quarter shot in 5 of 7 games.

Not one......single....shot.

lol....subpar my fat ass, lol, lol, lol

*** threw Ben under a bus? lmao..they were way too polite, wtf you gonna say about that *ish when asked

Ben's FGA per 100 possessions OR per 36 minutes in these playoffs? Lower than Frank "afraid to shoot" Ntilikina's at any time in his career, rofl...subpar, you wanna call that subpar?

His refusal to even attempt to play basketball cost the Sixers a spot in the ECF, it's that simple.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:09:15 AM by lesterluv »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20503 on: September 24, 2021, 08:37:04 AM »

Teammates failed in key spots

Dont make me pull up the game log

And dont deny Doc's plan was to run things through Joel.  He CASTRATED his PG then destroyed him (or attempted to).  Now Rivers wants to keep his NBA head man job so he is trying to rescue Simmons for the Sixers.

Dude - here's a fucking clue - apologize publicly.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #20504 on: September 24, 2021, 09:40:55 AM »

Dont make me pull up the game log
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 1365 1366 [1367] 1368 1369 ... 1848