Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1383 1384 [1385] 1386 1387 ... 1861

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1144874 times)

Yankguy1

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #20760 on: October 13, 2021, 09:39:55 AM »

Fuck this fossil

Gregg Popovich has never been afraid to speak his mind. The San Antonio Spurs was recently vocal against how certain Texas school districts, including San Antonio, have called a day off to celebrate Christopher Columbus Day. The Spurs coach sounded off against the policy in a recent interview after he was asked about President Joe Bidens proclamation for Indigenous Peoples Day. - Its way overdue for a country, said the Spurs coach. I would think there are a lot of people very happy about it. But I am a little confused about our city and why it is Indigenous Peoples Day slash Columbus Day. Columbus? He initiated a new-world genocide. Thats what he did.
It's apparent that Kid doesn't "respect" Pop either.  I'm in good company.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20761 on: October 13, 2021, 09:43:57 AM »

lol, where's the asshole part?

If Ben the simpering coward Simmons had even 1/3 the competitive spirit and any inkling to grow his game they'd have a ring already.

Embiid did not play well in big stretches of the series they lost

lol, lol if you say so...might have helped if he and his teammates x-Ben weren't playing 4 v 5 on offense every single fourth quarter...
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20762 on: October 13, 2021, 09:51:21 AM »

I think Embiid had about 5 turnovers just in the second and third quarters of Game Seven vs Hawks.  Also missed a two and a three last 2 minutes that would have had Philly within a point.

Simmons was removed by Rivers with the game in the balance.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #20763 on: October 13, 2021, 10:57:31 AM »

lol lol lol, you can keep on about Embid this, Embid that, but he carried that m'fn team.

Simmons had to be removed...he didn't want to touch the ball, he didn't want to shoot, he quit playing basketball...his run and hide fourth quarters across seven games may represent the most disgraceful playoff failure in the entire history of the league!

So the _____ to the Knicks rumor is always a given whenever a high profile player comes into play.

Yet the Simmons to the Knicks rumor never came up....because everybody knows the org doesn't want anything to do with the cowardly piece o&%&%*&^ and that he couldn't survive a week in the Garden.

"I will never play for the 76ers again!!!!!!....UNTIL I'M ON THE VERGE OF LOSING ANOTHER MILLION"

lol, lol....I betchu that m'fer develops some kind of groin strain and tries to keep collecting that check from afar rather than face the fans again in Philly, you best believe it!

In fact I'm pretty sure he strained his groin when he walked through the door to get his covid test!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:14:28 AM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

lesterluv

• View Profile
« Reply #20764 on: October 13, 2021, 11:23:00 AM »

This Just IN

Lauren Rosen: Andre Drummond   "I'll be out the rest of preseason for mental health reasons. When Embid said he kicked my butt, that was the last straw. He also tries to score on me during practice scrimmages. Can you believe it? What a dick. I can see why Ben was scared to come back here."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:26:30 AM by lesterluv »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20765 on: October 13, 2021, 01:52:26 PM »

Fuck this fossil

Gregg Popovich has never been afraid to speak his mind. The San Antonio Spurs was recently vocal against how certain Texas school districts, including San Antonio, have called a day off to celebrate Christopher Columbus Day. The Spurs coach sounded off against the policy in a recent interview after he was asked about President Joe Bidens proclamation for Indigenous Peoples Day. - Its way overdue for a country, said the Spurs coach. I would think there are a lot of people very happy about it. But I am a little confused about our city and why it is Indigenous Peoples Day slash Columbus Day. Columbus? He initiated a new-world genocide. Thats what he did.

Christopher Columbus is a fossil of genocide. Fuck him.

Gregg Popovich in addition to being a hall of fame coach is a national treasure for his work healing our culture especially in Texas where it is needed most. Put statues of him up so he can be celebrated.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20766 on: October 13, 2021, 01:54:32 PM »

Nyets will not play Kyrie at all.

OKC might take him off their hands for the low low price of tossing in Cam Thomas and Paul Reed.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20767 on: October 13, 2021, 01:56:15 PM »

Paul Reed is on the Sixers - you dumb ass fuck.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20768 on: October 13, 2021, 01:58:52 PM »

lol lol lol, you can keep on about Embid this, Embid that, but he carried that mfn team.

Game 5 was a complete Embiid MESS

33 turnovers in 7 games

Ewing had just 22 vs Hakeem in '94

(Pat also blocked THIRTY shots, to Joel's 14)

Embiid overrated - yes.

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #20769 on: October 13, 2021, 01:59:56 PM »

Fuck this fossil

Christopher Columbus is a fossil of genocide. Fuck him.

Gregg Popovich in addition to being a hall of fame coach is a national treasure for his work healing our culture especially in Texas where it is needed most. Put statues of him up so he can be celebrated.

Thanks.  An Ignore options seems insufficient.  Maybe we can launch his ass into space with William Shatner.  I believe the planet of Your Anus might prove hospital, as it, too, is awash in methane. 

The hits keep coming with our refugee from Fox Crudes, Man Coulter. I'm surprised he hasn't come out in favor of the genocide in the Tulsa community of Greenwood. 

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
UrAnus
« Reply #20770 on: October 13, 2021, 02:14:43 PM »

The only Anus both ChamAco and ChamAAco are interested in is that of Donaldo Jenius (sic) Trumpf.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #20771 on: October 13, 2021, 02:25:08 PM »

Another white shooter contract for Bo to get pissed about

Michael Scotto - Kevin Huerter might command Joe Harris type of money. Some around the league see him as a guy that is around the $18 million annual range.

In general, the reality is that shooters are getting overpaid these days.
It used to be C's, now it's the 3-ballers.

You're the only one concerned about pigmentation.
Hield is overpaid.  I railed against Tim Jr.'s first big contract, but salaries have jumped and his overall play has improved.

I like Huerter, but seems not as much as many others.
I liked Bertans a few years back, before he cashed in.  Wildly overpaid now.
I'll give Joe Harris credit for rounding out his game some, with backdoor cuts, a little playmaking, even some screening and boarding, to go with his below average defense (improved from bad).  Harris has some toughness to go with his shooting.  He also looked overweight last season.

But why would I be pissed regarding who makes what?  Good for them and their families.  I just look at it as what is the value to the team given the salary cap reality.   And as always, I prefer to have players who defend adequately.  For shooters, I prefer consistency to streakiness.
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20772 on: October 13, 2021, 02:30:22 PM »

Paul Reed is on the Sixers - you dumb ass fuck.

Thomas and Sharpe can be the sweeteners for OKC.

When you dream about me reaming you out, you had better apologize when you wake up. It is gross and a little invasive.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20773 on: October 13, 2021, 02:52:32 PM »

Kid, having lived so large in your head for so long, I do not see any upside for me in taking over any more of your distressed properties such as your wrecked anus which you felt moved to offer. As you search for other potential occupants for that fetid hole please do so elsewhere than the forums.

Thanks

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20774 on: October 13, 2021, 03:16:21 PM »

You are no doubt a good man in other circles, FacMan.  But have lost your way here.

Be well.
Pages: 1 ... 1383 1384 [1385] 1386 1387 ... 1861