Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 ... 1853

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 1080955 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #25065 on: October 05, 2022, 09:20:24 PM »

Completion of NBA Finals team came when they added Horford, added Derrick White.  Added back Daniel Theis.  Dealt young guys, yes.

They will have to claw their way up through the play in tier this season as the break starts to roll around, if they still have the horses.

Philly and Milwaukee are the only sure contenders in the East.

Feron Hunt should be our starting 3. Cam is too fragile. He should get the backup minutes when healthy. When he is out on the mend, Fournier should get his minutes.

Mitch Hartenstein Sims
Randle Obi
Hunt Reddish Fournier
RJ Grimes Quickley Archidiacino
Brunson McBride Rose

That there is 15. Keels is one two-way. I like Jefferies for the other. I will until and unless someone impresses me more.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25066 on: October 05, 2022, 10:31:12 PM »

Agree

Feron is a monster.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25067 on: October 06, 2022, 12:58:27 AM »

Something is either very weird here or he is good enough that it is glaringly obvious to anyone.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25068 on: October 06, 2022, 01:32:39 AM »

I do not think either one by themselves would do it, but Beverley and Gabriel together definitely make the lakers better. Watch out west.

I would bet Al Horford leads the Celts in plus minus by a country mile.

Fun times.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25069 on: October 06, 2022, 09:53:38 AM »

I agree

I like this era of NBA ball.

Good analysis on Sirrius NBA Radio of Wetanyaba (?)- can he stay healthy?  No exceptonally tall "perimeter dribbler" has been able to.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25070 on: October 06, 2022, 12:04:33 PM »

Program note - G League Ignite (Wnbanyama) on NBA TV 930 PM.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25071 on: October 06, 2022, 12:42:44 PM »

Love this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7swBN3qFccU

"I torched Phil Jackson....42 points...in the CBA". 

Calls Phil a racist and Jordan a "chlorox drinker".  Calls for "Scarecrow" Thibs to be gone and MARK to be hired.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 12:44:39 PM by kidcarter8 »

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #25072 on: October 06, 2022, 02:18:39 PM »

Completion of NBA Finals team came when they added Horford, added Derrick White.  Added back Daniel Theis.  Dealt young guys, yes.

They will have to claw their way up through the play in tier this season as the break starts to roll around, if they still have the horses.

Feron Hunt should be our starting 3. Cam is too fragile. He should get the backup minutes when healthy. When he is out on the mend, Fournier should get his minutes.

Mitch Hartenstein Sims
Randle Obi
Hunt Reddish Fournier
Brunson McBride Rose

That there is 15. Keels is one two-way. I like Jefferies for the other. I will until and unless someone impresses me more.

So you designated Cam the starter. Only he gets hurt, so you figure he needs to get relegated to backup status more or less forever. Cuz he's too "fragile."

Now you want an utterly unproven talent to not only get time for the Knicks but to START at the 3.

Do not quit your day job!!!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #25073 on: October 06, 2022, 03:07:17 PM »

Could work...

chipstern

• View Profile
In The Hunt?
« Reply #25074 on: October 06, 2022, 05:16:06 PM »

Based on what body of empirical evidence, exactly?  I'm all ears.

Cam too fragile?

He twisted his ankle on the refs' foot.

Not exactly an ACL.

chipstern

• View Profile
Don't Cook Tonight, Call TANKING DELIGHT
« Reply #25075 on: October 06, 2022, 08:14:35 PM »

Victor Wembanyama

[1:10]

Sweet Merciful Zeus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvBjpnVLIQo

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25076 on: October 06, 2022, 09:58:52 PM »

Mitch Hartenstein Sims
Randle Obi
Hunt Reddish Fournier
Brunson McBride Rose

So you designated Cam the starter. Only he gets hurt, so you figure he needs to get relegated to backup status more or less forever. Cuz he's too "fragile."

Now you want an utterly unproven talent to not only get time for the Knicks but to START at the 3.

I

Richard P. Feynman

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #25077 on: October 06, 2022, 10:29:36 PM »

Looks like you committed the sin of an em-dash or something. Your message has been rendered exquisitely enigmatic.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Truncated post
« Reply #25078 on: October 06, 2022, 11:41:58 PM »

Mitch Hartenstein Sims
Randle Obi
Hunt Reddish Fournier
Brunson McBride Rose

I

Fac possibly meant one or more of the following:

I do not have a day job.
I work at night.
I have a standing offer from carlos to coach the Knicks, either as assistant or head coach.
I am not authorized by carlos to trade or make any personnel decisions, but I hope to make him change his mind.
I do not need a day job because other people work for me.
I love my day job, so why would I quit?
I am a good guy, even if I have crazy ideas about trades and players.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #25079 on: October 07, 2022, 02:12:53 PM »

Number three definitely. My lawyers and agency say that is fully binding on your end. Just waiting for you to be put in charge of personnel decisions, Los.

Hunt has the talent and play style that works. I have watched four full games against pros I have a league context for where he has gotten decent burn. I want Cam to get run, but first he needs to get right and should build himself up to get more robust. If a player is being folded back into your rotation it is almost always best to start on the reserve side before displacing a starter.

The other choice would be Evan. Hunt does more for us on the floor with length, rim pressure, and cutting and I like Ev torching second units rather than being overmatched by fitter wings.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 ... 1853