Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 1851

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 963664 times)

chipstern

• View Profile
NextManUp
« Reply #26595 on: April 29, 2023, 05:36:53 PM »

Sunday
Without
[?]

Julius
Jericho
Quentin

GUT CHECK

elephant

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #26596 on: April 29, 2023, 05:43:33 PM »

We're up for it, man!

Mitch has never played better. IQ is ready for a breakout game. And Brunson/Hart are tough as nails every.damn.game.

Bring it on!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26597 on: April 30, 2023, 03:44:25 PM »

That was rough as shit.

However this goes, this series is exactly what the Knicks need to experience to take the next step in development.

We have a lot of adjustments to make. RJ has to learn to navigate his way through playoff heat level pressure. We need to be quicker and more decisive in general.

Our big problems are Butler, Lowry, and Love. Hopefully the game plan will show some adjustments.

We got and missed plenty of open shots. There is still some room to turn the tables.

The three highest paid players in this series are Butler, Bam and Lowry. Forget who is 8 and who is 5. It was always going to be uphill the whole way.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #26598 on: April 30, 2023, 04:36:19 PM »

Played well in first half. RJ especially strong. Knicks almost broke it open...but couldn't quite get there. A bit unlucky in places.

The second half wasn't pretty, and the last quarter was pretty fucking miserable.

Regarding RJ again, I've said many times during the year that I don't like him on the floor in the last 5 minutes, regardless of how he's been playing. I've watched him for some 270 games, and he's unusually prone to mistakes at the end of game.

So it was torturous for me to see the sequence of foul, turnover, turnover, blocked shot.

Brunson has got to be the man there. And he said as much after the game.

Hope Grimes can make more of an impact Tuesday. WIth the loss, I'm assuming we'll see Julius then.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26599 on: April 30, 2023, 04:49:55 PM »

We have to attack the legs of Butler and Lowry. We should not let either stand still on the floor for a second unless they are taking themselves out of their offense.

Every time we get the ball those guys should be run through several hard screens each and even better banged into one another. If we fail to break down the Miami geezers they will snatch the soul out of the Knicks this series.

Nice teams finish last.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #26600 on: April 30, 2023, 04:51:34 PM »

We have to attack the legs of Butler and Lowry. We should not let either stand still on the floor for a second unless they are taking themselves out of their offense.

Every time we get the ball those guys should be run through several hard screens each and even better banged into one another. If we fail to break down the Miami geezers they will snatch the soul out of the Knicks this series.

Nice teams finish last.

Yeah, I like this idea.

Lowry was killer today on both ends.

elephant

• View Profile
« Reply #26601 on: April 30, 2023, 05:57:20 PM »

And don't give up any more 4-point plays!

That sucker turned the game around.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26602 on: May 01, 2023, 03:10:29 AM »

The refs jobbed us like they had money riding on the outcome. The phantom call on Grimes would be the prime example.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26603 on: May 01, 2023, 11:46:35 AM »

A lot of missed shots and sloppy ball handling. Julie was missed.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26604 on: May 01, 2023, 01:48:10 PM »

With all the foreign born players in the NBA I do not know how you can even watch half a quarter without your blood boiling over.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #26605 on: May 01, 2023, 02:34:06 PM »

Support the immigrant who waits the wait, learns the constitution, is not violent and does not sell drugs or his sister. Really small amount of players come over legally.  At most 20-30 a year?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26606 on: May 01, 2023, 04:04:23 PM »

Do you support the citizen who learns the constitution, is non violent and does not sell drugs to his sister? Or does your support for citizens include the ignorant, violent and predatory?

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26607 on: May 01, 2023, 04:04:49 PM »

This series turns on ankles.

Richard P. Feynman

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Julie
« Reply #26608 on: May 01, 2023, 04:31:04 PM »

A lot of missed shots and sloppy ball handling. Julie was missed.

I do not know this Julie, but I am sure she was missed nevertheless.
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

chipstern

• View Profile
BRUNSON?
« Reply #26609 on: May 01, 2023, 10:59:21 PM »

According to THE POST, Brunson has ankle soreness and is questionable for Tuesday night.
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 1851