Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1844

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 899288 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #1095 on: October 11, 2018, 03:09:48 PM »

Good GMing dodged that mess.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Robinson
« Reply #1096 on: October 11, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »

If we got a Houston #1 pick late in the draft we would have been lucky to snag a talent on the level of Mitch.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kiiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 11, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »

Might have had to be a 2020 number 1....

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 11, 2018, 04:42:46 PM »

So a strong Center and developing backup center for Anthony, plus Mudiay. Works for me.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 11, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »

I am sure they are happy that you are happy......though the point flew by you like beauty flies by Maxine Waters...

(and yes, Chip - overall it could be much worse - for instance had we yakked on the second rounder)

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 11, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »

I would've kept McDermott

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: October 11, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »

I am sure they are happy that you are happy......though the point flew by you like beauty flies by Maxine Waters...

(and yes, Chip - overall it could be much worse - for instance had we yakked on the second rounder)

The point completely falls apart on the fact that Ryan Anderson is a now crap player near toast on a horrible contract. Nice try though.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Musical Starters
« Reply #1102 on: October 11, 2018, 10:14:30 PM »

The starting five for Friday’s preseason finale against the Nets will be Knox, Ron Baker, Tim Hardaway Jr., Lance Thomas and Mitchell Robinson.

It marks the first start for both Baker and Robinson, though the other three have been mainstays.

---

Maybe he can get away with this in his first year but this is dumb. You should start who you will start...

I hope this isn't another 40+ different starting lineup season

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: October 11, 2018, 11:50:22 PM »

The point completely falls apart on the fact that Ryan Anderson is a now crap player near toast on a horrible contract. Nice try though.

On a 25-win team - just as usable as Kanter

Again - try to catch the point.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 12, 2018, 12:52:49 AM »

With a contract that runs one year longer than Enes. 

Not worth it missing out on using 21mil next summer.

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 12, 2018, 04:19:22 AM »

With a contract that runs one year longer than Enes. 

Not worth it missing out on using 21mil next summer.

Also, is it worth pointing out, besides the fact that Ryan can't hold Kanter's jock strap, that a Houston #1 pick IS TANTAMOUNT TO A SECOND ROUNDER. 

Gee, guess the point is still eluding me like a penis in Ann Coulter's panties. 

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
Re: Knicks Picks
« Reply #1106 on: October 12, 2018, 04:23:08 AM »

Los 22
Biz 23
Bank 24
Nagel 25
J Straw 31
Chip 33
Kam 33
Fac 34

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 12, 2018, 04:24:47 AM »

Thanks for the update, Chipper.

Yeah, my guess as well is that Miami balked at including Adebayo. 

Miami being fiscally proper - but Dieng is a pretty good player - imagine - keeping salary mess out of it - how they could reign in the East with the addition of that duo - or at leastv give the top 3 a great run.

Appears reasonably definitive now that after Miami successfully dodged taking on Dieng's contract, it came down to J-Rich, Waiters Island, and a far distant #1 (2023 I believe) for Butler. Thibo came back demanding more picks (either the 2025 or pick swaps) and Riley called him a "motherfucker" and hung up on him.

thebizneverloses

• View Profile
Re: Musical Starters
« Reply #1108 on: October 12, 2018, 04:25:15 AM »

The starting five for Friday’s preseason finale against the Nets will be Knox, Ron Baker, Tim Hardaway Jr., Lance Thomas and Mitchell Robinson.

It marks the first start for both Baker and Robinson, though the other three have been mainstays.

---

Maybe he can get away with this in his first year but this is dumb. You should start who you will start...

I hope this isn't another 40+ different starting lineup season

It's pre-season.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 12, 2018, 05:50:38 AM »

Max paranoia until opening night lineups are announced. Keep those floor burns coming in search of a defined role. Let no one feel safe. Let all our Knicks work harder. A full day between the preseason finale and cut down day. Show our or get blown up time for quite a few on our roster.

Hopefully Frank feels it & Mario puts it together. We really need those guys.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 1844