Sports > Baseball

Uno attacks Boston to start a mild flame war

(1/19) > >>

Hamilton Samuels:
Pivoting away from the problem doesn't solve it, banks.

You'd rather talk about the Mets than the fact that the Sox abandon minorities on their "team", leaving them on an island of despair and discomfort.

SSDD

bankshot1:

--- Quote from: UNO on August 27, 2020, 08:36:56 PM ---Pivoting away from the problem doesn't solve it, banks.

You'd rather talk about the Mets than the fact that the Sox abandon minorities on their "team", leaving them on an island of despair and discomfort.

SSDD

--- End quote ---

Troll I didn't pivot from anything.

I addressed your obsession with all things Boston, in this instance, you created a false narrative to mock them. I pointed out they were one of what turned out to be less than half of MLB teams to boycott today's game. I dealt with facts you dealt in innuendo which was easily disarmed.

I thought the Mets Manfred PR stunt story was far more interesting than your troll of the day which as usual was stupid and off-mark.

and Betts is currently 0-for-2 in the 2nd game of today's LAD-Giants twin-bill,  afer going 1-for 3 in the opener.

Hamilton Samuels:

--- Quote from: bankshot1 on August 27, 2020, 09:52:30 PM ---Still obssessed with Boston and still trolling.

I read last year that African-Americans account for about 8% of MLB players down from around 19% in 1975.

Last year and for several years before that (off the top of my head) the sox employed at least 3 A-A ballplayers, JBJ, Betts and Price (12% of the 25 man roster) or about 50% higher than the MLB average. If I took a look at their 40 man roster I would not be surprsied if I discovered more A-A players.

And as we know the Sox tried for the past two years to sign Betts, first a 8-200 million deal after 2018, and then 10-300 million last year. But it was not to be and they packaged Price (under a long-term contract) and Betts who it appeared would be lost to FA, and traded them to the LADs to max-out their return, and get under the salary cap. Nobody liked the trade.

except of course mindless trolls, who foolishly look at the trade and assign darker motivations to it.

I'd ask you to do better, but we both know you can't.

SSDD

--- End quote ---

Still labeling legitimate posts, rooted in published accounts,  as "trolling" because you can't handle the truth which they contain.

Sad little man.

Hamilton Samuels:
Lotta words, and very little substance, as usual.

Bottom line. Lousy team and lousy teammates in Yawkeytown. Only stepped up after they were called out in the press.

bankshot1:

--- Quote from: UNO on August 28, 2020, 05:02:41 PM ---Lotta words, and very little substance, as usual.

Bottom line. Lousy team and lousy teammates in Yawkeytown. Only stepped up after they were called out in the press.

--- End quote ---

Once again when Utley is presented with facts that exposes his false narrative and gnawing obssession he runs away.

SSDD

poor sad Utley

LMAO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version