Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 13, 2019, 12:43:10 AM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: NHL  (Read 11261 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: NHL
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2021, 10:41:12 AM »

Pretty darn good game-ending play last night on the Island.

https://www.nhl.com/video/pulocks-incredible-blocked-shot/t-283031296/c-8606383

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2021, 05:17:22 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2021, 10:53:45 PM »

Fuckin dumb....

The NHL announced it is launching a full investigation into the conduct of San Jose Sharks star Evander Kane after his wife, Anna, made a series of Instagram posts alleging the 29-year-old has been gambling on his own games.

They should have waited before commenting so publicly.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10009288-evander-kane-to-be-investigated-by-nhl-after-wife-anna-alleges-he-bet-on-sharks-games?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2021, 11:35:57 PM »

Fuckin dumb....

The NHL announced it is launching a full investigation into the conduct of San Jose Sharks star Evander Kane after his wife, Anna, made a series of Instagram posts alleging the 29-year-old has been gambling on his own games.

They should have waited before commenting so publicly.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10009288-evander-kane-to-be-investigated-by-nhl-after-wife-anna-alleges-he-bet-on-sharks-games?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

No, they needed to comment "so publicly," because her comments were so public.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2021, 09:26:42 AM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2021, 11:40:25 AM »

Boston fans getting ready for the season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Oy-J2axLE

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2022, 09:09:09 PM »

Don't know about anybody else's games, but the Bruins are looking overmatched so far.

Maybe it will change when they return to TD Garden, but I'm not holding my breath.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2022, 11:08:21 PM »

Don't know about anybody else's games, but the Bruins are looking overmatched so far.

Maybe it will change when they return to TD Garden, but I'm not holding my breath.

Down 2 games to 1, but it beats 3-0!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2022, 11:10:00 PM »

Down 3 games to 2, but back to Boston the series goes.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2022, 11:28:12 PM »

Down 3 games to 2, but back to Boston the series goes.

Tied up! Back to Carolina for a Game 7 of the series in which the home team has won every game.

Can the Bruins break through? Will Carolina hold serve to win and move on?

The other eastern matchup between Toronto and Tampa is also knotted at 3-3, after the Lightning won in overtime to force a Game 7!

Two more games tonight, with teams looking to move to or avoid Game 7s, themselves. Unlike the earlier two matches, the Blues are the ones at home with the 3-2 lead and it looks like they are in a good position to move on tonight.

Similarly, LA is at home, trying to close it out. They're down only 1-0 at the start of the 2nd period.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2023, 11:00:50 AM »

Ranger crybabies, Devils were the better team during the season
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]