Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556]

Author Topic: News in General  (Read 116953 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: News in General
« Reply #8325 on: April 23, 2024, 05:59:24 PM »

I was just there today. Went to Poinsettia dog park and had lunch at the airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump from my home.

You could apply to become a border patrol agent..a short walk to work.

Cracking some Australian skulls when they inevitably overstay their visas does sound tempting. It would take a big dent out of disorganized crime.

LOL

Americans are the third largest group of visa overstayers in Australia...behind Malaysians and Chinese.
Thousands of Americans overstay, thousands.

My Communication professor in community college, Dr Debra Tolar, said that the women of Australia are the best for American men, because the Aussie women are straight forward and honest and if an Aussie woman likes you then she will let you know it. In California it is harder, unless you are rich and famous, so for the Californian men then Dr Debra Tolar said the Australian women were the best. ( By the way, Shakira should hire Dr Debra Tolar to work on her team, the last I heard Dr Debra Tolar was coaching people in Show Business, she could help Shakira with PR, etc. ) It is like in "Grease" where John Travolta fell in love with Olivia Newton John. The American men with the Australian women go good together.

And remember that the Philippines is a good Christian nation, and the women of the Philippines are great for the Aussie men. Check out Miss Charm Philippines 2024, Krishnah Gravidez, she is a beautiful woman. I was friends with Pia Reyes who was a Playboy Playmate from Manila, Philippines. Be sure to welcome the people from the Philippines to Australia.

Dr Debra Tolar says the Australian women are the best for California men.

Salute,

Tony V.

That was then, this is now.
Today, the question is, what is an "Australian woman".
In fact what is also being asked is "what is a woman?"
Today a "woman" could be a biological man.
It's all very confusing.
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up shook up world.

A single Black woman from Africa has moved to Australia and has a Youtube channel.
Just one? Actually, I am surprised you allowed even that.
She has found it strange that no men are approaching her, including asking for her number, as in Africa.
Racist?
No, the men are petrified, petrified of being seen as "predators", "sexual harassers", etc.
She says you have to go on dating sites.
Get help. Incels like you are responsible for a lot of mass shootings. Or in your case, mass boomerang assaults.

What I wrote is true, and what she wrote is true.
I realize you miss the days when you could sexually harrass women without worrying about the consequences, including specifically the consequences to the lives of the women you accosted. Now they get to assert themselves and object to your noxious conduct and you do not like it. Welcome to Hell.

Some women are now complaining that, basically, men have all disappeared and those who haven't won't "try anything" on a date.
That, it any form, is classed as 'sexual assault'.

Men have disappeared, disappeared into saving their money and spending it on housing etc to set themselves up for a secure furture.
Last time I went on a date was in 1967...and I was a 'perfect gentleman'.
Disrespecting a woman's decision about her body and coercing sex is not manly. Men are not disappearing. The bad ones are facing the consequences of their actions.
There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and distribution was made to each as any had need.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: April 23, 2024, 06:18:44 PM »

Anzac Day in bambuworld and NZ tomorrow 25 April.
Honouring the sacrifices of the fallen in all wars, the sacrifices of all those who've served, including physical and mental injuries.

On the eve, this;

SkyNews

Shadow Home Affairs Minister James Patterson has taken a swipe at "insidious" attempts to politicize Anzac day by a group of pro-Palestine activist teachers.

From 1916, Australian troops served with Allied forces throughout the Middle East, mainly taking part in action against the Ottoman Empire. Over three years
Australian troops and the Australian Flying Corps served in Egypt, Palestine and the territories now known as Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

#####

Apparently the war in Gaza now is the fault of the Anzacs of WW1, according to some people.
Well, it is part of the long, long shadow of the Great War, like most of the horrors of the last 110 years. There is a reason it is referred to as the seminal catastrophe of the 20th Century.

Yes well bambu-ilk aren't having it, Anzacs and Anzac day are not 'myths', no matter what trashers today think.
They've trashed the national flag, trashed the national anthem [given it's not the best national anthem in the world, far from it...and a new one should be developed, something more like the US/French/Mexican anthems]...and they needn't bother, we're not changing them.
Go woke, go broke.

jmmengel

• View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: April 23, 2024, 07:05:23 PM »

I was just there today. Went to Poinsettia dog park and had lunch at the airport. Just a hop, skip and a jump from my home.

You could apply to become a border patrol agent..a short walk to work.

Cracking some Australian skulls when they inevitably overstay their visas does sound tempting. It would take a big dent out of disorganized crime.

LOL

Americans are the third largest group of visa overstayers in Australia...behind Malaysians and Chinese.
Thousands of Americans overstay, thousands.

My Communication professor in community college, Dr Debra Tolar, said that the women of Australia are the best for American men, because the Aussie women are straight forward and honest and if an Aussie woman likes you then she will let you know it. In California it is harder, unless you are rich and famous, so for the Californian men then Dr Debra Tolar said the Australian women were the best. ( By the way, Shakira should hire Dr Debra Tolar to work on her team, the last I heard Dr Debra Tolar was coaching people in Show Business, she could help Shakira with PR, etc. ) It is like in "Grease" where John Travolta fell in love with Olivia Newton John. The American men with the Australian women go good together.

And remember that the Philippines is a good Christian nation, and the women of the Philippines are great for the Aussie men. Check out Miss Charm Philippines 2024, Krishnah Gravidez, she is a beautiful woman. I was friends with Pia Reyes who was a Playboy Playmate from Manila, Philippines. Be sure to welcome the people from the Philippines to Australia.

Dr Debra Tolar says the Australian women are the best for California men.

Salute,

Tony V.

That was then, this is now.
Today, the question is, what is an "Australian woman".
In fact what is also being asked is "what is a woman?"
Today a "woman" could be a biological man.
It's all very confusing.
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls. It's a mixed up, muddled up shook up world.

A single Black woman from Africa has moved to Australia and has a Youtube channel.
Just one? Actually, I am surprised you allowed even that.
She has found it strange that no men are approaching her, including asking for her number, as in Africa.
Racist?
No, the men are petrified, petrified of being seen as "predators", "sexual harassers", etc.
She says you have to go on dating sites.
Get help. Incels like you are responsible for a lot of mass shootings. Or in your case, mass boomerang assaults.

What I wrote is true, and what she wrote is true.
I realize you miss the days when you could sexually harrass women without worrying about the consequences, including specifically the consequences to the lives of the women you accosted. Now they get to assert themselves and object to your noxious conduct and you do not like it. Welcome to Hell.

Some women are now complaining that, basically, men have all disappeared and those who haven't won't "try anything" on a date.
That, it any form, is classed as 'sexual assault'.

Men have disappeared, disappeared into saving their money and spending it on housing etc to set themselves up for a secure furture.
Last time I went on a date was in 1967...and I was a 'perfect gentleman'.
Disrespecting a woman's decision about her body and coercing sex is not manly. Men are not disappearing. The bad ones are facing the consequences of their actions.
Unless they seal the evidence at the University of Delaware

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: April 23, 2024, 09:38:04 PM »

Fox News;

I am Gen Z. Men in my generation are not dating. Why should we?

Sixty-three percent of men aged 18 t0 29 say they're single, as Gen Z men have given up on dating.

---
By Aldo Buttazzoni Fox News
Go woke, go broke.

Walter Sobchak

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: April 23, 2024, 11:48:28 PM »

Fox News;

Sixty-three percent of men aged 18 t0 29 say they're single, as Gen Z men have given up on dating.

---

You killed the planet, grandpa, with your coal fetish. Now no one wants to think about having a future much less sharing one.

For that, on behalf of my nieces and nephews, thanks and go fuck yourself.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: Today at 12:46:44 AM »

Fox News;

---

You killed the planet, grandpa, with your coal fetish. Now no one wants to think about having a future much less sharing one.

For that, on behalf of my nieces and nephews, thanks and go fuck yourself.

Overpopulation killed the planet, and who is responsible for that, exactly?
Say anything about overpopulation and Leftists run a mile.
Your wind and solar solutions are crocs at powering the world atm.
Coal and gas fired plants are needed and will be long into the future.
You and your climate alarmism actions are what are destroying the minds of young people as to confidence in their future.

9/11 didn't help much either.
Nor did Oct 7 and what's happened since then.
American youth seeing the *millions* of pro-Palestinian protesters *rioting* in the streets of America, massive takeover stopping Americans from shopping etc...could well have been afffected in their minds.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:48:44 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: Today at 12:53:59 AM »

Letting Europeans get on boats was much worse than 9/11 or 10/7.

The planet is underpopulated but it  will get less so.

Dead minds like you who never made it out of the twentieth century will be plowed under if they do not want to wake up and keep up no matter how white they are and how much they bitch and moan.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: Today at 03:21:01 AM »

Dead minds like you who never made it out of the twentieth century will be plowed under if they do not want to wake up and keep up no matter how white they are and how much they bitch and moan.

Car Wizard [you tube]...you should take notice of him.
He's American, knows all about vehicles, gas and electric.
He's very experienced, has his own large workshop, and has had for a long time.
'5 cars never to buy used'
'5 engines [with cars/p up trucks] to never buy.'

'EVs, ...batteries in EVs can degrade quickly in very hot or very cold climates'...'buying used EVs?  you could be up for $10,000 for a new battery, $19,000 in a Tesla'.

ETC etc etc.

XXX

Seems the Wizard underestimated the cost of new batteries for Teslas.

20,000 to 35,000

However, these prices could increase as they do not include incidental expenses (like other parts) and labor.
25 Mar 2023
« Last Edit: Today at 04:01:22 AM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: Today at 03:23:48 AM »

Underpopulated?
Where you gonna put all the extra billions of people you desire?
Where you gonna grow their food?
Where are they all gonna live?
Go woke, go broke.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556]