Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 2927

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 756583 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #10111 on: June 20, 2021, 02:51:34 PM »

The best “why” is “why do you respond to that troll?”

I’m allergic to RACIST bullshit?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10113 on: June 20, 2021, 03:02:59 PM »

After what happened at the Stonewall Pride parade outside Fort Lauderdale this Law is sure to be challenged.

https://www.vox.com/2021/4/25/22367019/gop-laws-oklahoma-iowa-florida-floyd-blm-protests-police

Appears it was an accident.  Excellent job by authorities in not coming to Larry-like conclusions

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article252236808.html

I’m glad it wasn’t an act of terror. I’m also cognizant of the FACT initial reports indicated a deliberate act.

Of course they did

The first "authority" was the mayor, who did say it was a deliberate act. So, the media report repeated what they had been told.

Then updated it with new info when it appeared.

But, Kid, what percentage of cars or trucks plowing into a group would you say have been accidents in the last few years?

Better off asking what percentage were accidents or justified.

"Justified"

Okay, so answer the question you prefer.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #10114 on: June 20, 2021, 03:07:53 PM »

No one butt fucks Kiid the way he likes anymore unless he keeps updating his insurrectionist bona fides.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10115 on: June 20, 2021, 03:09:56 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #10116 on: June 20, 2021, 03:35:56 PM »

On this Father's Day, please remember to support groups which help children who do not have Fathers, and who do not have parents. 

One good group is CASA of Orange County...

https://www.casaoc.org/

And there is also the Catholic Big Brother, Big Sister program...

http://catholicbigbrothers.org/

There are other good programs as well. 

Children need good adults to help to guide them.

Salute,

Tony V.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10117 on: June 20, 2021, 03:45:36 PM »

I just watched Real Time with Bill Maher, a little known, pot-smoking libertarian white boy of privilege comedian satirist,  who has almost no following here in Elba. In any case he mentioned Juneteenth in his open, and wondered,

“Being the very newest of our holidays, white people, I must say, are very confused. Do we barbecue? Is there a mattress sale? What is the right time to start drinking? 2!”

People in his audience laughed. I suspect they did at home too.

Its sad so many here in Elba felt compelled to turn a joke into woke.

LMAO
Maybe if you had not shoved the "joke" at the only identified African American in the room, it might have been a mildly amusing joke about how we monetize even the sacred and less an attempt.to demean the holiday and belittle those supporting it to the one person here who would likely care most.

And yet, you never make the one Australian here feel welcomed

Nor any Trump voting white man

Sad.
But you see, unlike Racist I do not belittle banbu because of any immutable characteristics such as his being Australian. Nor do I berate Trump voters because they are white males.

I judge people on the content of their posts. I wish we had a Trump voter here who posted here to engage in an intellectually honest discussion - unlike Red - or who was something other than the posting equivalent of a giant foam rubber finger.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10118 on: June 20, 2021, 03:53:26 PM »

Happy Father's Day to those who chose that rewarding and at times challenging path.

Even money I will piss off someone.
Why? Are you belittling Father's Day and those that celebrate it? Are you shoving questions tbe demean the holiday at the one person here who is a father?
A parrot bit me.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #10119 on: June 20, 2021, 04:58:11 PM »

After what happened at the Stonewall Pride parade outside Fort Lauderdale this Law is sure to be challenged.

https://www.vox.com/2021/4/25/22367019/gop-laws-oklahoma-iowa-florida-floyd-blm-protests-police

Appears it was an accident.  Excellent job by authorities in not coming to Larry-like conclusions

Except for the Fort Lauderdale Mayor. How in the world can a public official be so stupid?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #10120 on: June 20, 2021, 05:05:53 PM »

Didn’t you vote for Trump?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #10121 on: June 20, 2021, 05:47:07 PM »

Happy Father's Day to those who chose that rewarding and at times challenging path.

Even money I will piss off someone.
Why? Are you belittling Father's Day and those that celebrate it? Are you shoving questions tbe demean the holiday at the one person here who is a father?

HEH

boz not your best effort at deflection.

But in a TIC manner I can imagine future attacks on the tyranny of this celebration of a patriarchal structure that dominates our society in every possible way from family, religion, commerce, military and government. So lets take the phallus out of the fallacy of families and fatherhood.

I can see a time when our great grand children ask, "hey remember when we celebrated fathers day, the toxic celebration of male dominance and tyranny over who did the grilling?

And the answer will be, "No". But I do remember mom sucked at flipping tofu-burgers."

Josh had a very woke approach, going with "a neutral genderless guardian's day"  that takes the dick out of dad and mom

I image Hallmark could work with that.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #10122 on: June 20, 2021, 06:22:27 PM »

The defensive posture is very Boston terrier. Cute.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10123 on: June 20, 2021, 06:28:19 PM »

Josh had a very woke approach, going with "a neutral genderless guardian's day"  that takes the dick out of dad and mom

And people say I am humorless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10124 on: June 20, 2021, 06:31:47 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 2927