Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 2925

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753109 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #12090 on: July 16, 2021, 10:14:46 PM »

EXCELLENT governing.
Sweet Mary Mother of.God.do you have your head embedded in the ass.of.every Republican? How.do you stand the smell? DeSantis spun so fast after getting called out for his obvious hypocrisy and racism he nearly passed out from dizziness.

You think I’m joking when I ask how he gets his brown shirts from the cleaners?

Kid is and has been a TRUE believer in autocracy.

And you're a committed communist.

You’re as batshit as Tail Gunner Joe.

FUN stuff.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12091 on: July 16, 2021, 10:16:50 PM »

Missouri Rep. Cori Bush spent nearly $70,000 on private security over the past three months as she advocated for defunding the police, campaign filings show.

Bush's campaign sent $54,120.92 in payments between April 15 and June 28 for "security services" to RS&T Security Consulting, a New York-based firm with a mysterious online presence, Federal Election Commission records released Thursday show. The Democrat's campaign also paid $15,000 to Nathaniel Davis for "security services" over the same time period.

The $69,120 in security payments accounted for more than a third of Bush's $197,000 in campaign expenditures during the second quarter, the FEC records show. It's also nearly double what her campaign spent on private security during the first quarter of 2021.

https://news.yahoo.com/apos-squad-apos-member-cori-154014931.html

Hypocrite.
No she isn't,  Racist. At least, not based on that article, Racist. She hired private security. Has she ever.advocated eliminating that?

Also... Man Who Pretends to not be a Racist posts yet another article of Black People Allegedly Behaving Badly. Forrest sure seem really, really REALLY fond of doing that.

So, there's nothing in the post about race. Yet, you inject it. This proves your comments have one purpose. To label anyone who doesn't kowtow to the okey-dokie wokie world as a racist.

Your comments really have become irrelevant.

Racial Jiu Jitsu:

practicing the rhetorical punch, parry, and kick of dog whistle racial jujitsu. Here are the basic moves: (1) punch racism into the conversation through references to culture, behavior, and class; (2) parry claims of race-baiting by insisting that absent a direct reference to biology or the use of a racial epithet, there can be no racism; (3) kick up the racial attack by calling any critics the real racists for mentioning race and thereby “playing the race card.”

― Ian Haney López, Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class[
/i]
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #12092 on: July 16, 2021, 10:20:48 PM »

So, there's nothing in the post about race. Yet, you inject it. This proves your comments have one purpose. To label anyone who doesn't kowtow to the okey-dokie wokie world as a racist.

When you attack a black congressperson spending 70K on security but ignore Gov.  Noem when she's collecting donations to build a half million dollar security wall around her mansion,  it's sure like you're blowing that same old dogwhistle,  Forrest.

Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

Oilcanary

• View Profile
« Reply #12093 on: July 16, 2021, 10:23:17 PM »

[
Racial Jiu Jitsu:

I think Ham spells "Jiu" differently...
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12094 on: July 16, 2021, 10:27:20 PM »

You think I’m joking when I ask how he gets his brown shirts from the cleaners?

Shhhh....

You embarrass yourself.

If you’re still down with the GOP don’t complain when you’re referred to as fascist.

Embarrassed?

I’ve been hollering for folks to pay attention  (Achtung!) for years and post 1/6 some still mock, right ‘Baby?’

If I was embarrassed I wouldn’t keep at it.

I see you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12095 on: July 16, 2021, 10:37:25 PM »

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Former Vice President Mike Pence crisscrossed Iowa on Friday, assailing President Joe Biden's administration for unleashing "a tidal wave of left-wing policies that threaten to wipe out all the progress that we made" in speeches that could preview his potential 2024 message.

The trip to the first presidential nominating state offered a window into how Pence is attempting to craft a political future outside the shadow of former President Donald Trump.
Despite four years of loyalty, Pence has drawn the ire of the GOP's pro-Trump base over his refusal to heed Trump's wishes and attempt -- without any legal mechanism to do so -- to thwart the counting of some states' electoral votes on January 6

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics/pence-noem-pompeo-iowa/index.html
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12096 on: July 16, 2021, 10:42:54 PM »

Meanwhile, back at the RANT*

*My well known disdain for Moderate Democrats

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/15/joe-manchin-texas-fundraiser-republicans/

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12097 on: July 16, 2021, 10:50:20 PM »

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12098 on: July 16, 2021, 11:16:01 PM »

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN)Former Vice President Mike Pence crisscrossed Iowa on Friday, assailing President Joe Biden's administration for unleashing "a tidal wave of left-wing policies that threaten to wipe out all the progress that we made" in speeches that could preview his potential 2024 message.

The trip to the first presidential nominating state offered a window into how Pence is attempting to craft a political future outside the shadow of former President Donald Trump.
Despite four years of loyalty, Pence has drawn the ire of the GOP's pro-Trump base over his refusal to heed Trump's wishes and attempt -- without any legal mechanism to do so -- to thwart the counting of some states' electoral votes on January 6

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/politics/pence-noem-pompeo-iowa/index.html

"All the progress that we made..."

SNORT!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #12099 on: July 16, 2021, 11:19:48 PM »

Meanwhile, in my world of Covid;

Workplaces that force workers who could otherwise work from home to come into the workplace will now face a $10,000 fine.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12100 on: July 16, 2021, 11:50:24 PM »

The first case of monkeypox in the U.S. since 2003 has been diagnosed in a Texas resident

Health officials say any threat to the general public is low — mainly because the patient and fellow airline passengers were wearing masks.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #12101 on: July 17, 2021, 12:06:58 AM »

---Federal judge finds DACA unlawful, blocks new applicants---
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/16/texas-federal-judge-daca-applicants-499896

illegal aliens are illegal, Sherlock! Back to the basics. Just cant wrap it into helping dreaming babies from failed societies and their extended families. The present administration must secretly be giving sighs of relief.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #12102 on: July 17, 2021, 12:17:16 AM »

Really a shame the Democrats are saying, "FUCK YOU" to the Cuban people.

But I am sure some good reasons are forthcoming
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #12103 on: July 17, 2021, 09:39:30 AM »

Huh?
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12104 on: July 17, 2021, 09:53:27 AM »

Like you actually give a fuck about them.

Oh, say, the way your party worked so hard for the Puerto Ricans. Or how sterling folks like Ted Cruz tried to block emergency funding for New Jersey, but was begging for it for Texans.

Kid, you and your party have about 30-40 percent of the country fooled, at most. The rest of us know you only use others' discomfort or misery or suffering as a method to attack the Democrats and other liberals, while being ready to dump harder, faster, and worse tomorrow on the same people you're pretending to give a damn about today.
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 2925