Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751705 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #13005 on: July 29, 2021, 03:24:24 PM »

Carlson is a liar who has caused more American deaths than any other non-politician.

this helps not even a little

My point, exactly.

Oh, wait - you're saying that the truth doesn't help even a little.

FUCKING DEAL, Kid. He continues to lie about the vaccines.
Please explain what”lies” Carlson has said about the vaccines.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #13006 on: July 29, 2021, 03:29:54 PM »

And really, bro - dont believe everything you hear/read.  Carlson just last night easily rebutted the CDC DIRECTOR on her stated numbers.

Dems come up with the narrative, then find (or so they think) stats to fit.

"Carlson rebutted" is a meaningless phrase which is pretty funny for you to claim at the same time that you are warning us "don't believe everything you hear/read."

The evidence of Carlson's lying has already been presented and well substantiated.

Pretty sure he didn't read the two politifacts checks I linked.   So I see him as nonparticipant is any real discussion.  That he would charge Dems with cherry-picking stats is a howler.  Pot meets kettle.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: July 29, 2021, 03:32:56 PM »

Fox is mainstream. 9 out of 10 rapists either deliver “news” on or get their “news” from Fox’s poisonous infotainment division. 
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: July 29, 2021, 03:37:27 PM »

Wow!
The dems seem to be panicking.
Pelosi wants non-mask wearers at the Capitol arrested.  Arrested!
Press Secretary Jan Psaki is in hiding, obviously frustrated in trying to answer Biden’s senseless masking strategy.
And now Biden is calling for $100 payments to people getting the vaccine. The money to be paid out of stimulus funds sent to the states.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:03:23 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: July 29, 2021, 03:38:36 PM »

And really, bro - dont believe everything you hear/read.  Carlson just last night easily rebutted the CDC DIRECTOR on her stated numbers.

"Carlson rebutted" is a meaningless phrase which is pretty funny for you to claim at the same time that you are warning us "don't believe everything you hear/read."

The evidence of Carlson's lying has already been presented and well substantiated.

Pretty sure he didn't read the two politifacts checks I linked.   So I see him as nonparticipant is any real discussion.  That he would charge Dems with cherry-picking stats is a howler.  Pot meets kettle.
Your alleged “ politifacts” were anything but.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: July 29, 2021, 03:49:07 PM »

Wow!
Press Secretary Jan Pasaki is in hiding, obviously frustrated in trying to answer Biden’s senseless masking strategy.
And now Biden is calling for $100 payments to people getting the vaccine. The money to be paid out of stimulus funds sent to the states.

Dems seem to be addressing the issue proactively instead of murdering their constituents with self serving denials and projections.

It goes a long way to explaining why so many dislike and so many more distrust republicans.

It’s not tough for you, Red, to be with the party that hates cops, hates families, hates the troops, and hates truth?

What kompromat does your precinct captain have on you?

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: July 29, 2021, 03:57:19 PM »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: July 29, 2021, 04:15:04 PM »

Wow!
Press Secretary Jan Psaki is in hiding, obviously frustrated in trying to answer Biden’s senseless masking strategy.

The only pols panicking are the Repub governors who for months denied social distancing/masks and hoped to free-ride off most Americans getting vacced, and the eventual herd immunity, have now back-tracked from Trumpaganda and now are begging their citizens to get vacced, as they find their hospitals and health care infrastructure overwhelmed with patients infected with mutant covid strains.

Unfortunately Red-state voters were innoculated with Trump lies and have developed an immunity to science, facts and common sense.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:17:12 PM by bankshot1 »

Holly Martins

« Reply #13013 on: July 29, 2021, 04:25:38 PM »

They were fact checks.   So you didn't read them,  either.   Yeah,  Trump made functional  illiteracy look way cool.   

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: July 29, 2021, 04:41:38 PM »

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #13015 on: July 29, 2021, 04:42:57 PM »

Am getting the JJ mono-jab tomorrow.   I held off for several reasons.   One,  I had covid and have a strong immune system, so the shot is only boosting natural immunity.   Two,  supplies were spotty out here,  so I wanted to stay back in the queue so the needful would get it asap.   Three,  a couple projects keep eating up all the free time in any given day,  so that kept making it easy to push it back.   Also,  I'm a fan of traditional simian adenovirus vectors,  versus messenger RNA,  so that meant more wait.   And I want to support JJ,  whose shelf life and storage specs make their vax excellent for developing countries.   Finally,  the JJ vax shows longterm inoculation against the newer Delta variant.   

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: July 29, 2021, 04:47:36 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/politics/chip-roy-julia-letlow-house-masks/index.html

The House physician said everybody in the House offices and on the floor ought to wear a mask when others were present.

There was an effort to adjourn the House, but not only did all the Dems support the physician, but so did 7 Republican Reps. Not just the usual suspects, either.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: July 29, 2021, 04:59:11 PM »

U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) were ordered to arrest visitors and staff who refuse to wear a mask on the House side of the Capitol complex, according to a police memo issued by new USCP Chief Thomas Manger that was obtained by a member of Congress.

Police were also advised not to arrest members of Congress for failing to wear masks but to report the lawmakers' noncompliance to the House sergeant-at-arms, the memo says. House members have been subjected to fines starting at $500 for skirting mask rules.

Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., got a copy of the memo distributed at Thursday's morning roll call from an unnamed police officer, she told Fox News. Police she's spoken to are "very uncomfortable" with this new directive that Cammack describes as "tyrannical."

"This is such an overstep of Speaker Pelosi's authority to basically make our Capitol Police arrest staff members and report on members [of Congress]," Cammack told Fox News Thursday. "It's absolutely unconscionable that this is where we're at."
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: July 29, 2021, 05:09:05 PM »

They were fact checks.   So you didn't read them,  either.   Yeah,  Trump made functional  illiteracy look way cool.
I read them   They were not facts pertinent to the discussion. Which is probably why you posted them.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 05:11:28 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: July 29, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/politics/chip-roy-julia-letlow-house-masks/index.html

The House physician said everybody in the House offices and on the floor ought to wear a mask when others were present.

There was an effort to adjourn the House, but not only did all the Dems support the physician, but so did 7 Republican Reps. Not just the usual suspects, either.
And?
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2924