Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753847 times)

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17595 on: October 05, 2021, 12:10:01 AM »

There has been an oil spill off of the coast of Orange County, we are angry to say the least. They think that a ship caught the oil pipe with an anchor and caused the leak. They need to stop the ships from dropping their anchors where the oil pipes are. It should be common sense. People need to be held accountable, and we need to prevent oil spills like this from happening in the future. We have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world here in Orange County, we need to clean this oil up, and we need to prevent oil spills in the future. And the ships need to be aware of where they are dropping their anchors.

Salute,

Tony V.

Go wash some water fowl - you will feel better

In Italy the people all walk, and they use public transportation, and in the city they ride mopeds, we can do the same thing here in Anaheim. We can walk to buy groceries, and we can walk to the pharmacy, and in the evenings we can go for strolls and we can hang out in the public courtyards, etc.

People are getting fat and lazy. And the Italians have a longer life expectancy. Americans need to eat healthier, and we need to give up our cars and we need to get out and walk. And people need to get to know their neighbors, and it is healthy like was proven by the people of Roseto, Pennyslvania.

I do my part by getting out and walking instead of driving a car. Like in Rome, in Rome no one owns a car. Anaheim needs to be more like Rome.

And meanwhile, the ships need to be careful where they drop their anchors.

Salute,

Tony V.
When people walk to get groceries etc, how do they get all the stuff home?
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17596 on: October 05, 2021, 12:16:11 AM »

Mopeds?
Scooters?
Rather a Freightliner Cascade truck.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17597 on: October 05, 2021, 12:18:02 AM »

There has been an oil spill off of the coast of Orange County, we are angry to say the least. They think that a ship caught the oil pipe with an anchor and caused the leak. They need to stop the ships from dropping their anchors where the oil pipes are. It should be common sense. People need to be held accountable, and we need to prevent oil spills like this from happening in the future. We have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world here in Orange County, we need to clean this oil up, and we need to prevent oil spills in the future. And the ships need to be aware of where they are dropping their anchors.

Salute,

Tony V.

Go wash some water fowl - you will feel better

In Italy the people all walk, and they use public transportation, and in the city they ride mopeds, we can do the same thing here in Anaheim. We can walk to buy groceries, and we can walk to the pharmacy, and in the evenings we can go for strolls and we can hang out in the public courtyards, etc.

People are getting fat and lazy. And the Italians have a longer life expectancy. Americans need to eat healthier, and we need to give up our cars and we need to get out and walk. And people need to get to know their neighbors, and it is healthy like was proven by the people of Roseto, Pennyslvania.

I do my part by getting out and walking instead of driving a car. Like in Rome, in Rome no one owns a car. Anaheim needs to be more like Rome.

And meanwhile, the ships need to be careful where they drop their anchors.

Salute,

Tony V.
When people walk to get groceries etc, how do they get all the stuff home?
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/quest-quad-fold-cart-20queuqstqdfldcrtrec/20queuqstqdfldcrtrec?sku=21645869&camp=CSE:DSG_92700060786378104_lia_pla-860331225004&segment=&gclid=CjwKCAjwzOqKBhAWEiwArQGwaPGCpcW4o2Q3faDeIPqXE6b2EYU_5JFpu3aSH-nUOYBOWMrWPNTXmBoCi7AQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17598 on: October 05, 2021, 02:11:15 AM »

You could also stack your groceries on a head board and walk with good balance.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17599 on: October 05, 2021, 02:58:13 AM »

Not actually having a point at all is one of the common telltale symptoms of his condition.

I did that as nicely as I possibly could have Josh

Commas still work, Fac.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17600 on: October 05, 2021, 03:32:39 AM »

Commas were too much to hope for, and yet

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #17601 on: October 05, 2021, 07:38:47 AM »

LOL

Should be fun to watch in the hilly 'burbs of bambuworld.

Pulling a fold up cart full of goodies thru the streets in America, wouldn't you get mugged?

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17602 on: October 05, 2021, 08:29:54 AM »

LOL

Should be fun to watch in the hilly 'burbs of bambuworld.

Pulling a fold up cart full of goodies thru the streets in America, wouldn't you get mugged?
No. The movies you watch aren't documentaries.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17603 on: October 05, 2021, 09:48:20 AM »

Obama-appoined judge acting like an as

https://share.newsbreak.com/1onqftj4

Holly Martins

« Reply #17604 on: October 05, 2021, 09:59:39 AM »

In Corvallis (go Beavers!) we had a bike trailer.   Very good biking town like many in Oregon.  Our small kids loved riding in the trailer.    For people with balance issues,  there were the adult trikes with huge baskets.   Electrics were also coming on to the market then,  electric bikes,  scooters,  mopeds.    Coming from the plains,  the west coast was like time travel to a greener future.   Then it all lost momentum -- when my son was out there a couple years ago Portland had turned into a giant traffic jam.   

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17605 on: October 05, 2021, 10:38:20 AM »

A parrot bit me.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #17606 on: October 05, 2021, 10:41:39 AM »

Kamala gets stoned by rainy day woman from gaza.

Kamala Harris Wants to Hear Your Truth
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17607 on: October 05, 2021, 10:55:43 AM »

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #17608 on: October 05, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »

Hope you figure out how many letter I you want in your login,  kc.

Meanwhile,  Haugen testifying today.

Facebook's products "harm children, stoke division, weaken our democracy and much more," Frances Haugen, the former Facebook employee who leaked tens of thousands of pages of internal documents, will tell lawmakers on Tuesday.

"When we realized tobacco companies were hiding the harms [they] caused, the government took action. When we figured out cars were safer with seat belts, the government took action," she will say, according to her prepared testimony. "I implore you to do the same here."

Haugen will urge lawmakers to take action to rein in Facebook, because, she says, it won't do so on its own. "The company's leadership knows ways to make Facebook and Instagram safer and won't make the necessary changes because they have put their immense profits before people," she will say.   

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/05/1043207218/whistleblower-to-congress-facebook-products-harm-children-and-weaken-democracy

As Larry said,  the world was saner for a few hours yesterday.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17609 on: October 05, 2021, 12:04:02 PM »

Obama-appoined judge acting like an as

https://share.newsbreak.com/1onqftj4

Law and Order and the application of justice in this case are beautiful things.
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 [1174] 1175 1176 ... 2926