Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 752643 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #17865 on: October 08, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »

All the News That Is Fit To Distort

The New York  Times initially reported nearly 900,000 children have been hospitalizedwith COVID since the pandemic began.
Oops.
The actual factual data in the now-corrected Times story is that more than 63,000 children were hospitalized with Covid-19 from August 2020 to October 2021.

Oh.

The latest Gallup poll puts public trust in the media at 36%  second to the 32% in 2016

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17866 on: October 08, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-aclus-rbg-tweet-shows-once-again-that-it-has-abandoned-free-speech/

ACLU fucked up with its attempt to bow to the woke.

SAD.
A stupid headline, a stupid argument and a stupid post. Saying "woke" is not an argument, Forrest.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17867 on: October 08, 2021, 12:52:36 PM »

Chuck Schumer is a jerk.

Your wife would leave you for Chuck Schumer in four heart beats.

It is clear you know this and are not man enough to face yourself in the light of this knowledge.

I am sorry Red but all my sympathy here is for your wife if you have not lost her already.
Red serves the youthful porpoise of letting me know what manufactured issue will pop up from my conservative fiends on Facebook. As in the head of the majority political party in the Senate made a partisan speech, pointing out the Republican brinksmanship in creating the potential for default. A partisan speech from a politician! What a jerk.
I watched it.
Joe Manchin walked out on it, shaking his head.
Joe Manchin knows Schumer is a jerk and toady to the progressives.
Repo snowflakes are not anyone's concern.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/republicans-complain-schumer-hurt-their-feelings-debt-ceiling-fight-n1281094
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17868 on: October 08, 2021, 12:54:24 PM »

The New York  Times initially reported nearly 900,000 children have been hospitalizedwith COVID since the pandemic began.
Oops.
The actual factual data in the now-corrected Times story is that more than 63,000 children were hospitalized with Covid-19 from August 2020 to October 2021.

Oh.

See, Red, when you get something wrong, you correct it. You should try it some time.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17869 on: October 08, 2021, 01:42:10 PM »

Chuck Schumer is a jerk.

It is clear you know this and are not man enough to face yourself in the light of this knowledge.

I am sorry Red but all my sympathy here is for your wife if you have not lost her already.
Red serves the youthful porpoise of letting me know what manufactured issue will pop up from my conservative fiends on Facebook. As in the head of the majority political party in the Senate made a partisan speech, pointing out the Republican brinksmanship in creating the potential for default. A partisan speech from a politician! What a jerk.

Whatever comes out of Reds mouth is simply the freshest vilest bullshit available. He does not read. He does not think and he does not feel.

His input is the welfare of public largesse toward failed white bloat bags. His output is senseless poison and profound ignorance.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17870 on: October 08, 2021, 01:48:39 PM »

The latest Gallup poll puts public trust in the media at 36%  second to the 32% in 2016
The 2021 Nobel Peace Prize has been given to two journalists, Maria Ressa of the Philippines and Dmitry Muratov of Russia. "It is a battle for facts. When you're in a battle for facts, journalism is activism" Ressa said after.learning of the award. Something to keep in mind when the Republican party and its losing candidate from 202p continue to gaslight the nation. To the extent it succeeds it is due to a years long deliberate attempt by tbe Republican party to denigrate honest and impactful reporting.
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #17871 on: October 08, 2021, 02:00:54 PM »

Chuck Schumer is a jerk.

Whatever comes out of Reds mouth is simply the freshest vilest bullshit available. He does not read. He does not think and he does not feel.

His input is the welfare of public largesse toward failed white bloat bags. His output is senseless poison and profound ignorance.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17872 on: October 08, 2021, 02:05:18 PM »

Speaking of white bloat bags, Kid seems to be losing air. Maybe he can use some of the public largesse he receives as an officially useless mouth to plug his leak.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #17874 on: October 08, 2021, 02:58:48 PM »

Some Catholic nuns are helping some poor people in India by creating jobs growing organic cotton, I support these types of aid for the poor.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2021-10/laudato-si-story-india-cotton-girls-assisi-garments.html

Salute,

Tony V.

Holly Martins

« Reply #17875 on: October 08, 2021, 03:01:48 PM »

Chuck Schumer is a jerk.

This explains the affinity for sardines.

Holly Martins

« Reply #17876 on: October 08, 2021, 03:17:22 PM »

Oops.

Oh.

See, Red, when you get something wrong, you correct it. You should try it some time.

Holly Martins

« Reply #17877 on: October 08, 2021, 03:23:02 PM »

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-aclus-rbg-tweet-shows-once-again-that-it-has-abandoned-free-speech/

SAD.
A stupid headline, a stupid argument and a stupid post. Saying "woke" is not an argument, Forrest.

Agree with the last,  the use of woke as some ironic dig is vacuous.   But I find quote alterations bothersome for reasons I  dont think are stupid.   ACLU did use brackets, which I appreciate, but really its best to leave her pronouns alone.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #17878 on: October 08, 2021, 03:38:59 PM »

SAD.

Agree with the last,  the use of woke as some ironic dig is vacuous.   But I find quote alterations bothersome for reasons I  dont think are stupid.   ACLU did use brackets, which I appreciate, but really its best to leave her pronouns alone.
That is fair. But the ACLU  was trying to make the point that the rights underlying Roe are universal beyond gender. It has zero to do with free speech or whatever the fuck "woke" is.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #17879 on: October 08, 2021, 03:47:41 PM »

Insurrectionists are not in any way protected by executive privilege and no one from the government will argue that they do in any venue.

Meadows, Brannon, Patel, and numerous others have their heads on the block where they belong.
Pages: 1 ... 1190 1191 [1192] 1193 1194 ... 2924