Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753884 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19485 on: November 02, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »

How many were you taught about in school?

Zip, nada, zilch.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #19486 on: November 02, 2021, 11:41:14 AM »

On the prevalence of LET S GO BRANDON!

The Leftist  angst is really something -- you don't get to spend decades normalizing the profane and politicizing every public square and then pretend decorum has been breached when you hear something you don't like in an inappropriate setting.

Robert DeNiro remember got a standing O at the Tony Awards for saying FUCK TRUMP!

IIRC,  it was the founding fathers who politicized every public square when they drafted the first amendment.
Your misunderstanding of  the first amendment aside, profane speech  is not synonymous with political speech.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19487 on: November 02, 2021, 11:43:07 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19488 on: November 02, 2021, 11:47:50 AM »

Um...the one in 1985 in Philly? That would be the black mayor Willie B. Goode's "massacre". Kinda renders all the others as deeply questionable.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19489 on: November 02, 2021, 11:48:05 AM »

The Leftist  angst is really something -- you don't get to spend decades normalizing the profane and politicizing every public square and then pretend decorum has been breached when you hear something you don't like in an inappropriate setting.

Robert DiNero remember got a standing O at the Tony Awards for saying FUCK TRUMP!

IIRC,  it was the founding fathers who politicized every public square when they drafted the first amendment. 

And it is DeNiro.  Dinero is what showbiz runs on.   Mucho dinero.
See, I was not even aware there was liberal angst over that. I am sure someone somewhere complained, but I have not seen it.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19490 on: November 02, 2021, 11:55:07 AM »

Um...the one in 1985 in Philly? That would be the black mayor Willie B. Goode's "massacre". Kinda renders all the others as deeply questionable.
You could research them if you gave a shit. But you don't.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19491 on: November 02, 2021, 11:58:58 AM »

You could research them if you gave a shit. But you don't.

You could provide us all with your research, if you did it, and educate all of us given your omniscience in black oppression,
but you'd rather just throw snark on the board, confirming your status as a lazy twit.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Holly Martins

« Reply #19492 on: November 02, 2021, 11:59:08 AM »

Tulsa is not questionable.   When you torch a neighborhood and Business District and slaughter hundreds of residents,  it tends to leave traces.

Holly Martins

« Reply #19493 on: November 02, 2021, 12:01:47 PM »

Robert DiNero remember got a standing O at the Tony Awards for saying FUCK TRUMP!

See, I was not even aware there was liberal angst over that. I am sure someone somewhere complained, but I have not seen it.

I am confident Ward will post verifiable cases of leftist angst.  (I've heard some yawns - do those count?)

Holly Martins

« Reply #19494 on: November 02, 2021, 12:05:16 PM »

[I would] rather just throw snark on the board, confirming my status as a lazy twit.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #19495 on: November 02, 2021, 12:13:00 PM »

As I alluded to earlier your cave dwellings contribute to your naivete .

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19496 on: November 02, 2021, 12:18:59 PM »

[I would] rather just throw snark on the board, confirming my status as a lazy twit.

Fuck you, too, Barton.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19497 on: November 02, 2021, 12:19:22 PM »

For those of you who love history:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlylxu7wvc

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19498 on: November 02, 2021, 12:19:53 PM »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19499 on: November 02, 2021, 12:20:37 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 ... 2926