Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1301 1302 [1303] 1304 1305 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 753718 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19530 on: November 02, 2021, 04:53:14 PM »

Who got cancelled (comma) (name of person to whom I am speaking)?

bankshot was banned for 3 days because he posted a satirical story based on Hammy's own accounts of his hustling pool in the mean streets of Delaware.

It was as if I, pantherpiss, posted a satirical post about you set in Montana or N/S Dakota (I forget your location) and you accused me of doxxing you.

the banning was idiotic.

But its the world we post in.
Oh,.cool. Does that mean I can get Forrest banned the next time he mentions Arizona?
A parrot bit me.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19531 on: November 02, 2021, 04:55:03 PM »

Romney: Well, I think the Democrats are pretty desperate. They want to get something done for the president because he is kind of circling the drain with the electorate in the country. And as a result, they are willing to do almost anything, I think. So I think you are going to see legislation passed. But the real problem is the legislation is not popular with the American people and it does not address the concerns people have. They are concerned about inflation. They are concerned about empty shelves. And this legislation makes things worse, not better

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mitt-romney-calls-democrats-desperate-to-pass-biden-spending-bill
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19532 on: November 02, 2021, 04:56:27 PM »

You could research them if you gave a shit. But you don't.

You could provide us all with your research, if you did it, and educate all of us given your omniscience in black oppression,
but you'd rather just throw snark on the board, confirming your status as a lazy twit.

Ham, since you are the one doubting it seems likely that you would be the one to check, to prove how "questionable" they are.

But nobody expected you to, whereas "researching" Boston racial incidents is mother's milk to you.

BTW, the MOVE action was very much a part of a whole and destructive of Blacks beyond the wanted folks, despite your wanting to view it as righteous police action.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/13/shocking-move-bombing-was-part-broader-pattern-anti-black-racism/

The black mayor signed off on the deal. Then walked away from it to preserve his own skin.

I didn't approve of it, but once again that's you seeing what's not there.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #19533 on: November 02, 2021, 04:59:13 PM »

You could provide us all with your research, if you did it, and educate all of us given your omniscience in black oppression,
but you'd rather just throw snark on the board, confirming your status as a lazy twit.

Ham, since you are the one doubting it seems likely that you would be the one to check, to prove how "questionable" they are.

But nobody expected you to, whereas "researching" Boston racial incidents is mother's milk to you.

BTW, the MOVE action was very much a part of a whole and destructive of Blacks beyond the wanted folks, despite your wanting to view it as righteous police action.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/13/shocking-move-bombing-was-part-broader-pattern-anti-black-racism/

Hammys point, such as it is, is that there was a Black man in the mayors office at the time of the massacre makes the whole history laid out in the article a case of Black on Black crime.

Hammy ascribes to the one drop of blood theory when it comes to matters of race. He is deeply troubled by how few others still share his views with him.

It leads him to comfort search YouTube for video of when his people were proud and free.
Is that the cross Forrest is burning again? He has repeatedly justified police shootings, and now massacres of African Americans by whites, by pointing that black on black crime exists. Which is no surprise, since so to speak most people shit in their own nests. By far, most murders of white people are by other white people, of Latinx by othe Latinx and so on.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19534 on: November 02, 2021, 05:01:26 PM »

Bankshot was banned.

There was no warning.

Just the tears of a troll who didn't like the satirical pool hustling story so he ironically fabricated false charges of doxxing.

Elba is once more safe from pool hustling fiction and satirical jabs thrown at the truly offensive.

Perhaps Josh could explain why.

Bankshot's alter ego has emerged.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19535 on: November 02, 2021, 05:04:43 PM »

Despite Bartons attempt at a sentence diagram,  Banks seems unable to interpret the question.

Who got cancelled,  oh sock puppet who is obviously Banks?   You,  Banks,  appear not to be cancelled and indeed responding under a feline nom de guerre.

AS he has done before. He's even sent messages using this moniker.

Here is one sent to me in June:

It seem bankshot was banned.

no reason was given, bur Josh banned BS after speculation that Larry was in a coma for 7 years.

and as best as I can tell Larry continued posting on the subject.

Josh's white guilt offed bankshot

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19536 on: November 02, 2021, 05:06:38 PM »

Romney: Well, I think the Democrats are pretty desperate. They want to get something done for the president because he is kind of circling the drain with the electorate in the country. And as a result, they are willing to do almost anything, I think. So I think you are going to see legislation passed. But the real problem is the legislation is not popular with the American people and it does not address the concerns people have. They are concerned about inflation. They are concerned about empty shelves. And this legislation makes things worse, not better

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mitt-romney-calls-democrats-desperate-to-pass-biden-spending-bill

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19537 on: November 02, 2021, 05:07:08 PM »

Hammys point, such as it is, is that there was a Black man in the mayors office at the time of the massacre makes the whole history laid out in the article a case of Black on Black crime.

Hammy ascribes to the one drop of blood theory when it comes to matters of race. He is deeply troubled by how few others still share his views with him.

It leads him to comfort search YouTube for video of when his people were proud and free.
Is that the cross Forrest is burning again? He has repeatedly justified police shootings, and now massacres of African Americans by whites, by pointing that black on black crime exists. Which is no surprise, since so to speak most people shit in their own nests. By far, most murders of white people are by other white people, of Latinx by othe Latinx and so on.

Here we have one extremist creating an opinion that was never expressed by me, followed by the antagonist doubling down on the falsehood.

This is how the left, as well as their polar opposite  Fox News, work.

The all-spin zone.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #19538 on: November 02, 2021, 05:22:47 PM »

So Hamilton did you ever hustle pool as a kid in Delaware as per bankshot's satire would have it?

I'm not answering your questions, banks.

Remember, you're banned.

Ciao.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #19539 on: November 02, 2021, 05:29:20 PM »

Here we have one extremist creating an opinion that was never expressed by me, followed by the antagonist doubling down on the falsehood.

This is how the left, as well as their polar opposite  Fox News, work.

The all-spin zone.
"Expressed by" is such an interesting phrase. "I never expressed support for cannibalism. I merely posted recipes for Leg of Human in Mint Sauce."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 07:18:39 PM by Hairy Lime »
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19540 on: November 02, 2021, 05:31:20 PM »

P Piss to ignore is the move, folks.

For...

lets say three days.

Are you going to come up with something sensible to say in the interim?

Did not think so.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #19541 on: November 02, 2021, 05:35:38 PM »

Hamilton

bankshot may be banned, but pantherpiss isn't, at least not yet, because he's broken no written or soon to be newly enforced arbitrary rule.

But bankshot was banned presumably (still waiting for Josh to figure out why he banned bankshot) for talking about your past, that you disclosed here, as a pool hustler. And I'd like to know, if he was accurate within the context of his satire.

Did you hustle pool as a kid? Or did you portray yourself here as so doing?

He may have watched a movie with Paul Newman and Tom Cruise in it once.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile