Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1356 1357 [1358] 1359 1360 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750149 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #20355 on: November 10, 2021, 08:50:03 PM »

So, despite record levels of pandemic drive government largesse,  real wages  are down 2.2% since January.

Hmmmm....

Please alert MSNBC and CNN

More importantly, get the republican rats out of the seed corn.

They are spreading plague.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20356 on: November 10, 2021, 08:53:35 PM »

Princess Charlotte Casiraghi is a babe.

Thinking there could be another word...
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20357 on: November 10, 2021, 09:01:54 PM »

The inflation story above and bets the moronic ranting of the fascist pricks,

http://www.vox.com/the-goods/2021/11/10/22775092/inflation-cpi-october-economy-biden-fed

Red is a simple dupe without any real stake in the economy. Alert CNN and MSNBC.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20358 on: November 10, 2021, 09:02:37 PM »

The inflation story above and bets the moronic ranting of the fascist pricks,

http://www.vox.com/the-goods/2021/11/10/22775092/inflation-cpi-october-economy-biden-fed

Red is a simple dupe without any real stake in the economy. Alert CNN and MSNBC.

Yep!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20359 on: November 10, 2021, 09:02:56 PM »

I can not stand those huge blocks of text

Bankshot

Oh fuck you.

Why do you not just wait til it happens, receive the information and take it as an opportunity to learn something rather than accuse me of being too sensitive or playing the race card.

Its not as if I shout ACHTUNG as a Nazi dog whistle almost on a daily basis, which serves to diminish the horrors of WW2 and those who suffered. 

Can you imagine how insensitive that might be?

Or comparing the spread of covid among Afrrican Americans as a Trump plot to the Final Solution, and the premediated extermination of European Jews?

Those are fucking fog horns of anti-semitism, but who would so knowingly do that?

If you do not recognize the political climate of this country then you are fucking blind.

I have been yelling pay attention because the White Supremacists (The REPUBLICAN PARTY) are in process of destroying small d democracy and they have the same ideology as the boys who tore down the Weimar in 1933 AFTER LOSING THE ELECTIONS OF 1932.

There are 750,000 dead in less than two years with one party moving heaven and earth to save people and the other trying to kill as many as they can.

If the death toll kept rolling unchecked (remember Scott Atlas who pushed the Herd Immunity concept of letting the virus burn through the population?) how many would have perished?

Its a ghastly way to combat the virus, it is Darwinian survival of the fittest... an estimated 2 to 6 million Americans would die as a result of the approach that Great Barrington recommends. It is a back of the envelop calculation but it would be a very large number over 2 million.

William Schaffner, MD, professor of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.

You got mad when I observed the demand to reopen the economy (LIBERATE MICHIGAN) in April 2020 had a racial bias in the calculation.

I was not alone in that observation.

The coronavirus epidemic has rendered the racial contract visible in multiple ways. Once the disproportionate impact of the epidemic was revealed to the American political and financial elite, many began to regard the rising death toll less as a national emergency than as an inconvenience. Temporary measures meant to prevent the spread of the disease by restricting movement, mandating the wearing of masks, or barring large social gatherings have become the foulest tyranny. The lives of workers at the front lines of the pandemic such as meatpackers, transportation workers, and grocery clerks have been deemed so worthless that legislators want to immunize their employers from liability even as they force them to work under unsafe conditions. In East New York, police assault black residents for violating social-distancing rules; in Lower Manhattan, they dole out masks and smiles to white pedestrians.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/americas-racial-contract-showing/611389/

I have been yelling ACHTUNG BITCHES! for some time and where am I wrong?

Did you not witness thev attack on democracy on 1/6? At bottom the whole Big Lie voter fraud strategy is aimed at the Black women voters and activists who prevailed in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta.

Did you see the Camp Auschwitz and 6MWNE shirts?

Motherfuckers in Charlottesville marching by torch light chanting Blood and Soil! and Jews Will Not Replace Us did not give you a clue?

You are calling me an anti Semite because what? I am lying about what the fuck is happening?

Is this a continuation of your no group gets to yell about shit if they dare compare their historical experiences to the hell of the Holocaust?

I have seen you yell in here Well my people have 5000 years of... when I spoke of the continuing struggle of Black people in the US of A.

If those are your examples of my anti Semitism then fuck it and fuck you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 09:17:06 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20361 on: November 10, 2021, 09:19:20 PM »

By the way the INSURRECTION is evolving into an INSURGENCY.

Achtung, motherfuckers!

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20362 on: November 10, 2021, 09:24:25 PM »

It has already devolved from insanity to something much worse.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20363 on: November 10, 2021, 09:35:25 PM »

Nobody knows what the fuck you mean by it - so can't help you.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20364 on: November 10, 2021, 09:38:42 PM »

It has already devolved from insanity to something much worse.

They know they cannot win elections straight up no (matter what Mark Penn chisels on his rune stones) so they are changing the rules around the nation to make sure they seize and hold power.

They see the demographics and are determined to stay in power regardless what it takes. if they are not stopped we will be lucky to have a South Africa style of apartheid.

Joe Manchin is doing this country no favors.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20365 on: November 10, 2021, 09:41:03 PM »

No.

YOU dont know what it means because I am talking about you and your cohort. If you are still riding with the GOP you are riding with the sedition party.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20366 on: November 10, 2021, 09:42:00 PM »

"Nobody" in this instance is you, Kid, and only you.

It's a warning of a specific type that apparently you are way too dense to understand.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20367 on: November 10, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20368 on: November 10, 2021, 10:04:05 PM »

"Nobody" in this instance is you, Kid, and only you.

It's a warning of a specific type that apparently you are way too dense to understand.

I am accused of blowing anti Semitic foghorns because I am afraid for everyone in this country who is not classically white. I prefer to think I was blowing the shofar.

Fact posted earlier about the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898.

I remember posting on FB 5 years ago I could imagine how the people felt when they realized Reconstruction was over.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20369 on: November 10, 2021, 10:07:53 PM »

. I prefer to think I was blowing the shofar.

But some people hear at as a dog shofar.

You know.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Pages: 1 ... 1356 1357 [1358] 1359 1360 ... 2924