Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750573 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #20640 on: November 14, 2021, 11:54:31 AM »

Once people reach a high level, they can be happy with a library and a telescope, and with good food, like the Greeks.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #20641 on: November 14, 2021, 12:01:55 PM »

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. - Galatians 5:22-23

------

I am grateful that my Mother raised me as a Christian.

And going to Mexico with Youth For Christ as a teen to help the poor people in Mexico, that changed my life. I have been to Mexico, I have helped the poor people in Mexico and it was very rewarding.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20642 on: November 14, 2021, 12:18:15 PM »

And saying "but if you are mobilized, then you must be vaccinated" kind of underscores the Pentagon's point - if they are not vaccinated in advance of possible deployment, then they are not mission ready.

Head of the Oklahoma Guard disagrees.  That is the point.  And wishes to have all 8000 members of his force available, not just 7200.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20643 on: November 14, 2021, 12:22:02 PM »

I am grateful that my Mother raised me as a Christian.

As Josh mentions, mothers (and fathers) raise children - Christian or otherwise - but each is given by their respective God FREE WILL.  How the decision making process molds itself for each individual is sometimes mysterious - something we can study but never fully understand.

To each - judge CHARACTER as you come upon it - keep close to you those of like nature and avoid the other when possible.  And life moves on.

Peaceful Sunday, all.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #20644 on: November 14, 2021, 12:35:10 PM »

"If only Biden and the Dems would just admit Trump won, all would be peaceful," says Kid.

More like "I have been elected to lead this nation and will do so to the best of my capabilites.  I thank President Trump for his service to this nation."

And with it - a dismissal of any further action against former administration officials - which might just win you a good number of independents - and dare Is ay some on the fence Republicans.

Would you lose some from your party?  Not if it is a true force - no.

Note - my opinion of Ms Clinton and the furthering of the investigation - any potential charges against her was - and is - "let her be.  She has served the nation - whether it be in our mind well or unwell."

Free President Trump from the ongoing buckshot and bombing by the hating masses who cannot fathom a 2-party system cyclically ruling a nation as it has so effectively done these many years.  Free him from the zaniness of a GUILD, a MOVEMENT of such unpatriotic force.  No matter how you view the man as a MAN.

The sane class has spoken.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20645 on: November 14, 2021, 12:40:32 PM »

Sounds like Kid wants to get away with his complicity in crimes against humanity and against the United States with no personal consequences.

It will not be that easy.

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20646 on: November 14, 2021, 01:50:44 PM »

"If only Biden and the Dems would just admit Trump won, all would be peaceful," says Kid.

More like "I have been elected to lead this nation and will do so to the best of my capabilites.  I thank President Trump for his service to this nation."

And with it - a dismissal of any further action against former administration officials - which might just win you a good number of independents - and dare Is ay some on the fence Republicans.

Would you lose some from your party?  Not if it is a true force - no.

Note - my opinion of Ms Clinton and the furthering of the investigation - any potential charges against her was - and is - "let her be.  She has served the nation - whether it be in our mind well or unwell."

Free President Trump from the ongoing buckshot and bombing by the hating masses who cannot fathom a 2-party system cyclically ruling a nation as it has so effectively done these many years.  Free him from the zaniness of a GUILD, a MOVEMENT of such unpatriotic force.  No matter how you view the man as a MAN.

The sane class has spoken.

Get the fuck out of here!

That sonuvabitch inspired a coup!

Now let bygones be bygones?

Should we now install Hitler as Chancellor?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #20647 on: November 14, 2021, 02:03:18 PM »

When persons holding high office break the law,  legal consequences are essential to stem future attempts and protect the integrity of government.   

Yes,  healing is groovy,  but cannot have healing without justice. 

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20648 on: November 14, 2021, 02:31:19 PM »

If republicans want to unilaterally disarm and those with elected or public offices or public trusts resign and fill those newly open fast food or food processing jobs, then we can move right to healing. This is by far the best solution for everyone.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20649 on: November 14, 2021, 03:07:10 PM »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #20650 on: November 14, 2021, 03:54:01 PM »

I always thought that La Junta, Colorado, means something besides having to do with a junction like it says on the web. A "junta" has nothing to do with a junction. It might make for a good documentary for KCET.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #20651 on: November 14, 2021, 04:12:16 PM »

The United States needs to pursue buying all the oil Iran is capable of selling.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #20654 on: November 14, 2021, 05:35:00 PM »

When persons holding high office break the law,  legal consequences are essential to stem future attempts and protect the integrity of government.   

Or in the case of Brandon we have a person of HIGH OFFICE who refuses to enforce the law of the land he swore to uphold.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 05:52:09 PM by REDSTATEWARD »
Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 2924