Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1399 1400 [1401] 1402 1403 ... 2779

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651175 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21000 on: November 18, 2021, 09:35:25 PM »

House Progressives coming through for the nation tonight and even moderates are on board.

Let us see if the Senate moderates can see their way to come through on the transformative Biden agenda
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21001 on: November 18, 2021, 10:08:40 PM »

Kevin McCarthy showing all of his ass tonight...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21002 on: November 18, 2021, 10:11:59 PM »

So Hammy, you are not interested in an answer to your question. You only asked as a means of presenting yourself to Larry in hopes he would show interest in any of your clammy holes. I am glad you got that on the table and have resolved the issue once and for all.

You are not keeping up.

But nice to see you're such a loyal lap dog.

Pup.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #21003 on: November 18, 2021, 10:17:19 PM »

Recognize yourself, Larry?

https://www.lifehack.org/287448/14-signs-someone-always-playing-the-victim

Clearly, you fit the profile.

No one plays the victim better than straight white males...

I guess that makes you the exception.

Of course.

It is called PROJECTION, Vic.

I am so sorry your ego was crushed by Black women in authority throughout your career.

That's a nice narrative you've created.

Like my h of what you posit, it isn't rooted in truth.

Then again, banks and others have already proved your status as a liar.

No.

You have not proved any such thing. Banks went stark raving mad for a year over bullshit b3cause once he staked out a position he never, ever backs down even if he is one hundred miles off track.
But I am so glad to see you are still slavishly licking his ass even in absentia.

And no, I said what I said about the Squad, told you how to look up their records and said you should prove your assertions they are not effective.

Bullshit.

You were asked a direct question and have decided to dodge it, and now  you try to reshape the scenario, and push it back on me.

That's what phoney motherfuckers do, phoney motherfucker.

If you were honest, you could just say that you can't answer the question, but you're not honest, as has been proven numerous times here.

Dishonest losing Larry.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #21004 on: November 18, 2021, 10:19:44 PM »

Hey josh, is banks still banned, banned again, or is he MIA because of another adolescent snit?

Asking for a friend.

Nope Hammy, not banned, nor snit. I just decided to pull back, for a few reasons, and reassess Elba et moi. I have posted in the baseball and NFL forums, far less contentious. Unfortunately partisan politics and bullshit has become the national pastime and sport here in Elba, and its not a good thing. I check in here from time to time and pick-up mail read Tony's posts (keep up the good work Tony salut) and noticed a couple of posts to address. So I did.

Ok, banks.

Makes sense.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21005 on: November 18, 2021, 10:26:46 PM »

Of course.

I am so sorry your ego was crushed by Black women in authority throughout your career.

No.

You have not proved any such thing. Banks went stark raving mad for a year over bullshit b3cause once he staked out a position he never, ever backs down even if he is one hundred miles off track.
But I am so glad to see you are still slavishly licking his ass even in absentia.

And no, I said what I said about the Squad, told you how to look up their records and said you should prove your assertions they are not effective.

Bullshit.

You were asked a direct question and have decided to dodge it, and now  you try to reshape the scenario, and push it back on me.

If you were honest, you could just say that you can't answer the question, but you're not honest, as has been proven numerous times here.

Dishonest losing Larry.

Shit.

You thought Holden Caufield was cool, huh?

You do not get it.

It is not because I cannot do it.

I will not do it.

Fuck you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21006 on: November 18, 2021, 10:29:02 PM »

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy raging into the second hour lying on a Trumpian scale.

As my Mom used to say,  DAMN THESE TRUNCATED POSTS McCarthy is showing ALL his ass!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:58:50 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #21007 on: November 18, 2021, 10:36:54 PM »

Of course.

No.

Bullshit.

Dishonest losing Larry.

Shit.

You do not get it.

I will not do it.

Fuck you.

No. You can't do it.

Fake, phoney, dishonest, lying , loser, dumbshit Larry.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21008 on: November 18, 2021, 10:53:45 PM »

So the CBO has spoken and, by doing so, has caught Brandon and the democrats in another lie.

Build Back Better is
(Wait for it)
the most dishonest spending bill in American history.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:56:48 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21009 on: November 18, 2021, 11:00:28 PM »

So the CBO has spoken and, by doing so, has caught Brandon and the democrats in another lie.

Build Back Better is
(Wait for it)
the most dishonest spending bill in American history.

Yep

That is why McCarthy is veering into Fidel territory when it comes to windbaggery.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #21010 on: November 18, 2021, 11:02:53 PM »

Of course.

No.

Bullshit.

Dishonest losing Larry.

Shit.

You do not get it.

I will not do it.

Fuck you.

No. You can't do it.

Fake, phoney, dishonest, lying , loser, dumbshit Larry.

Feel better HammySammy?

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #21011 on: November 18, 2021, 11:05:38 PM »

You guys get me to really stop and think about things.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21012 on: November 18, 2021, 11:28:49 PM »

No. You can't do it.

Given that more than one of us has already provided the data, that's a pretty stupid take, Ham.

You want Larry to do it, we get it. You don't care about the information, itself.

But claiming he can't is absurd.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21014 on: November 19, 2021, 01:29:38 AM »

No. You can't do it.

Given that more than one of us has already provided the data, that's a pretty stupid take, Ham.

You want Larry to do it, we get it. You don't care about the information, itself.

But claiming he can't is absurd.

Hammy feels a lot of shame at being unable to perform.

There is probably a bit of backstory there I hope the sad sack never shares.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 1399 1400 [1401] 1402 1403 ... 2779