Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 ... 2793

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 655423 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #21150 on: November 22, 2021, 10:50:16 AM »

Merced, California, where they can work picking strawberries....
You have no clue what a farm laborer s life is like, do you.

I have worked in the fields, and I picked strawberries as a child in Oregon. Picking strawberries was better than washing dogs. Try washing dogs. Strawberries do not bite you.

And the worst thing is to be poor and hungry in poverty without being able to work at all. When you work you have money, and you can eat, but without work you go hungry, at least that was how it was for me. It sucks to be hungry, it is better to have honest work.

Also, the farm workers have the United Farm Workers Union, and they can help each other.

It is not bad to work in the fields, you get out there with your friends and family and you pick strawberries, and you have the fresh air and outdoors, and sunshine. I liked picking strawberries more than I liked to wash dogs as a kid.

Any honest opportunity is good. We need to allow the honest people to stay honest.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 10:55:08 AM by FlyingVProd »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21152 on: November 22, 2021, 11:00:37 AM »

Wisconsin, good grief.   I hope the nation,  especially the lawn order cadre,  can wait a few minutes until the motive is deciphered.   But look for immediate spin on The Attack on Christmas and Christian America...
Could not wait so you did it yourself.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 11:36:12 AM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #21153 on: November 22, 2021, 11:01:05 AM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21154 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:55 AM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2021/11/22/mark-mark-mark-no-wonder-meadows-balked-at-house-subpoena/

Lordy. There are texts.

Meadows would not answer the questions of whether he was using a private cell phone on Jan 6 or where his texts are in an interview. Makes you wonder why he agreed to do the interview.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21155 on: November 22, 2021, 12:01:09 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21157 on: November 22, 2021, 12:19:06 PM »

http://www.emptywheel.net/2021/11/22/mark-mark-mark-no-wonder-meadows-balked-at-house-subpoena/

Lordy. There are texts.

Meadows would not answer the questions of whether he was using a private cell phone on Jan 6 or where his texts are in an interview. Makes you wonder why he agreed to do the interview.

I dont see any connection.  Of course the organizers of the rally were in contact with the White House
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21158 on: November 22, 2021, 12:25:33 PM »

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4117021/darrell-brooks-wisconsin-arrested-christmas-parade/

This fuckhead is why we should keep the death penalty.

You mean should have kept.

I think the "release the drug offenders" group should be heard from today.

Holly Martins

« Reply #21159 on: November 22, 2021, 12:31:18 PM »

Wisconsin, good grief.   I hope the nation,  especially the lawn order cadre,  can wait a few minutes until the motive is deciphered.   But look for immediate spin on The Attack on Christmas and Christian America...

You are not skilled at the puerile game of gotcha.  I was predicting one possible spin, not making it. 

Holly Martins

« Reply #21160 on: November 22, 2021, 12:36:48 PM »

I think the "release the drug offenders" group should be heard from today.

Thank you for expeditiously proving my point.  Spin away. 

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #21161 on: November 22, 2021, 12:38:23 PM »

You are not skilled at the puerile game of gotcha.  I was predicting one possible spin, not making it.
Sure, uh huh.

kidcarter8

• View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21163 on: November 22, 2021, 01:13:42 PM »

White folk, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/repeated-organized-flash-mob-robberies-san-francisco-security-experts#spark_wn=1

I am sure that the color of the perps is the number one issue on the minds of both police and stores, Kid.

I've watched a few dozen of the videos taken and I would not hazard a guess at race or ethnicity.

But you're the expert on race, I guess, as well as on mind reading. If you say they were white, why should we argue?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #21164 on: November 22, 2021, 01:28:30 PM »

heh
Pages: 1 ... 1409 1410 [1411] 1412 1413 ... 2793