Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 2782

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 651849 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22080 on: December 12, 2021, 12:14:49 PM »

...as more and more unvaccinated blacks die across the nation.

Build Black Better, LB.
c

You know you are full of snit.

More and more unvaccinated people across the nation are dying of Covid19 but white evangelicals and Republicans are dying for the cause.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22081 on: December 12, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »

A trillion dollars seems like a lot, but it is not that much in today's money. The Asians have invested trillions here in California, and that is why California is the world's 5th leading economy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-24/warren-buffett-s-grandson-is-selling-rich-asians-on-impact-investing

The sad thing is, the Asians are not helping our homeless people, our streets are full of homeless people. The Asians help their own people, and they do not consider the white Americans to be their people, or the black Americans, etc. The Asians are helping other Asians instead of helping white Americans. Except for the wonderful people from the Philippines, the Filipinos are my favorite Asians, they are good Christians, and they help the homeless people here in the USA.

We need to all work together to help the homeless people in America, all as Americans, and as human beings.

And we need to build our high speed trains, etc. We need to create jobs right now for the homeless people, we can have work camps and the homeless people can live at the work camps and they can help to build our high speed rail routes, etc. And those can be good union jobs with high pay. And with food trucks at the camps, and parties with roasted pigs and with Orianthi and other bands on the weekends. We need to make the work camps nice fun places with good food, and where people will make good memories, and the workers can save their money and they can buy cheap land in the USA in Battle Mountain, Nevada, for one thousand dollars per acre, etc, and they can become land owners.

Someone needs to help the homeless white people in America, along with the people from the Philippines who have been helping everyone this whole time, the Filipinos are great.

Americans need to help other Americans all as Ameircans.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 02:13:46 PM by FlyingVProd »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22082 on: December 12, 2021, 02:15:17 PM »

A trillion dollars seems like a lot,
A trillion here, a trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.
When your real enemies prove too strong, choose weaker enemies.

- William of Baskerville

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22083 on: December 12, 2021, 03:12:38 PM »

It is time to make the people of Afghanistan an offer that they cannot refuse. We will send them seeds, and gardening tools, to grow food, and we will send them chickens for eggs, and we can send them sheep, etc, and then for their economy we can send them cotton seeds and farming equipment so that they can grow cotton like Egypt.

And the Afghans need to stop growing opium poppies and they need to stop making and selling heroin. The heroin needs to stop NOW.

We cannot allow ignorant and violent people to make the rules. We need for the best and the brightest to rise to the top. And blessed are the Peacemakers, we need for the Peacemakers to rise to the top, and we need for the Peacemakers to have the loudest voices.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22084 on: December 12, 2021, 03:22:11 PM »

We cannot allow the ignorant and violent people to make the rules. We need for the good people around the world to rise to the top, and we need for the Peacemakers to rise to the top. As good people rise to the top then they can become part of the team of good people who are trying to make our planet a better place.

We need for good people to rise in Afghanistan who we can support, and good people in Iran, and good people in Iraq, etc. Instead of having bad guys at the top and constant friction and problems, we need for good people to rise to the top so that there can be peace and prosperity. Certainly there are good people in every nation who are worthy of leadership positions, who we can put in place of the violent and ignorant people.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22085 on: December 12, 2021, 03:34:30 PM »

General Douglas MacArthur wrote Japan's constitution himself, anyone who says that we do not do nation building does not know history. We do not need to tolerate ignorant and violent fools in leadership positions in Afghanistan, we need to find people who we can support and we need to elevate our allies. We need to find good, honest, kind, compassionate, smart, educated and well read, natural born leaders in Afghanistan who we can support to lead Afghanistan in a good direction. The bad guys can be poor and without international support, while the good people can have access to banks and the good people can have international support. The good people can be wealthy and successful leaders, while the bad people go ignored and stay poor.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 03:36:26 PM by FlyingVProd »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22086 on: December 12, 2021, 03:39:41 PM »

Build Black Better, LB.

You keep ignoring that GOP members are dying at a rate of 3-1 compared to Dems.

Why is that?!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22087 on: December 12, 2021, 03:42:01 PM »

And the Afghans need to stop growing opium poppies and they need to stop making and selling heroin. The heroin needs to stop NOW.

Supply and demand, Tony.

If people stopped buying the opiates, folks would stop growing it.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22088 on: December 12, 2021, 04:02:15 PM »

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Holly Martins

« Reply #22090 on: December 12, 2021, 04:05:59 PM »

A trillion dollars seems like a lot,
A trillion here, a trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.

When I was a small child, Everett Dirksen was my senator.   Quite a vivid character.

Holly Martins

« Reply #22091 on: December 12, 2021, 04:19:16 PM »

https://helenair.com/news/local/former-montana-gov-marc-racicot-warns-republic-is-at-risk/article_4b7dc152-f61f-5f58-aedb-4c5b2888a0ca.html

He sounds pretty rational to me.

Being rational, as a public servant, should not be remarkable.  But that's where we are now.  When potuses make coup plans in a PowerPoint presentation...

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22092 on: December 12, 2021, 04:36:27 PM »

Supply and demand, Tony.

If people stopped buying the opiates, folks would stop growing it.

Watch "Lady Sings the Blues" about Billie Holiday, heroin is horrible. And our enemies are giving free heroin to our people to get them addicted, and then they control them.

I have a friend who was in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and the whole band was on heroin, my friend had to quit the band because of the heroin, and the guy who replaced my friend over-dosed on heroin and he died.

Our enemies are giving free heroin to our people and they are getting our people addicted and then they control the people.

They were giving my Uncle free heroin, he was very addicted, helping him to get clean was one of the hardest things that I ever had to do. And then he ended up over-dosing and dying anyway here in my apartment. He came to my place to die. I hate heroin so bad. All illegal drugs are bad. Heroin, meth, cocaine, it is all bad. We need to do whatever we can do to stop our enemies from giving our people heroin.

We will make the people of Afghanistan an offer that they cannot refuse. And in return we can send them seeds and gardening tools, and cotton seed and farming equipment, etc, so they can eat and make honest money. They can be respectable instead of being hated for sending us heroin. They can stop the heroin, and we will help them to be able to eat and to be able to have a peaceful farming community, etc.

And the best and the brightest will understand the glory of a good library and a good telescope, instead of war and beating up women, etc, and exporting poison such as heroin. How would they feel if we flooded Afghanistan with cocaine from Colombia and got their whole nation addicted? They would be ready for war. Well it is the same with me, I do not want people to flood America with heroin. The war on drugs can start right there at the source in Afghanistan, we can stop the heroin before it ever gets here.

We need to stop the heroin, and we need to help good leaders to rise whom we can support, and we can help them to grow food and to have a good peace-time economy.

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22093 on: December 12, 2021, 05:42:04 PM »

https://helenair.com/news/local/former-montana-gov-marc-racicot-warns-republic-is-at-risk/article_4b7dc152-f61f-5f58-aedb-4c5b2888a0ca.html

He sounds pretty rational to me.

Being rational, as a public servant, should not be remarkable.  But that's where we are now.  When potuses make coup plans in a PowerPoint presentation...
Whoosh!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22094 on: December 12, 2021, 05:50:59 PM »

Build Black Better, LB.

You keep ignoring that GOP members are dying at a rate of 3-1 compared to Dems.

Why is that?!

How is that info even available?

And no - I dont have a reason.

Are Republicans generally older?
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -
Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 2782