Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1474 1475 [1476] 1477 1478 ... 2791

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 654691 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #22125 on: December 13, 2021, 10:11:52 AM »

If people stopped buying the opiates, folks would stop growing it.

heh

yeah - same with hamburgers

No, that would be, "If people stopped buying hamburgers, folks would stop growing".
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22126 on: December 13, 2021, 10:26:01 AM »

Fuck this guy

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dr-fauci-says-americans-may-have-to-deal-with-more-booster-shots
I assume you mean Sabes. Because Faucci is basically acknowledging the truth that COVID is becoming endemic and we will probably need to get boosters every year like we do with the flu.

And if you are saying you want to ignore the advice of our leading expert you may want to rethink your objection to being told people like you are doing everything in your power to allow the spread of Covid.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

The word of the lord.

Thanks be to God.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22127 on: December 13, 2021, 10:46:04 AM »

But having you claim it's "just a sick Dem endeavor" right after your own post about Blacks dying of COVID is pretty twisted even for you, Kid.

I felt.my choice was either leaving this forum or finally using the Ignore function, a few days ago.  The only minor nuisance was having to input the three forms of the trolls name it posts under.  Just an FYI: I will also ignore posts responding to the troll, even though I am sure some of them are clever and insightful, sometimes funny.

attaboy
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22128 on: December 13, 2021, 10:47:46 AM »

I assume you mean Sabes. Because Faucci is basically acknowledging the truth that COVID is becoming endemic and we will probably need to get boosters every year like we do with the flu.

I am not required to get a flu shot

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #22129 on: December 13, 2021, 10:51:35 AM »

heh

No, that would be, "If people stopped buying hamburgers, folks would stop growing".

If people stopped buying hamburger the environment would be much better off and folks will still grow because protein is protein.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22130 on: December 13, 2021, 11:00:51 AM »

Are fully vaccinated, non immunocompromised Americans suddenly dying of COVID in droves?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #22131 on: December 13, 2021, 11:02:31 AM »

heh

If people stopped buying hamburger the environment would be much better off and folks will still grow because protein is protein.

EAT

MORE

CHICKEN

!!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22132 on: December 13, 2021, 11:10:42 AM »

News Item

Hospital operators including HCA Healthcare Inc. HCA,  and Tenet Healthcare Corp.  as well as nonprofits AdventHealth and the Cleveland Clinic are dropping the Covid mandates.
Labor costs in the industry have soared, and hospitals struggled to retain enough nurses, technicians and even janitors to handle higher hospitalizations in recent months as the Delta variant raged.
Vaccine mandates have been a factor constraining the supply of healthcare workers, according to hospital executives, public-health authorities and nursing groups.
It is also a reaction to a federal judge temporarily halting a Biden administration mandate that healthcare workers get the shots.

Wall Street Journal, December 13

With apologies to Ella Fitzgerald.

(they are ) Beginning to see the Light
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 11:12:31 AM by REDSTATEWARD »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22133 on: December 13, 2021, 11:27:49 AM »

You aren't required to get a COVID shot either.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

The word of the lord.

Thanks be to God.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #22134 on: December 13, 2021, 11:55:04 AM »

Joe Biden would trash the Constitution to require him to get one.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22135 on: December 13, 2021, 11:58:47 AM »

heh

Guess you would know.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22136 on: December 13, 2021, 01:04:24 PM »

Joe Biden would trash the Constitution to require him to get one.

It would be much better than the last guy trashing the constitution as a sadistic puppet to no good end as was clearly felt by the American people as they handed the sad fat fuck and his broken bootlick party a comprehensive defeat that even their most criminal acts were too weak to reverse.

The plagues you spread are not only viral in nature.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Holly Martins

« Reply #22137 on: December 13, 2021, 01:39:11 PM »

Guess you would know.

He does AFAICT.  Beef and pork have nothing that cannot be found in other protein sources (except beef and pork flavor).  Eggs with yolks have B12.  So does tempeh.  Whole wheat has copper.  Hundreds of plant foods and non-meat animal foods have zinc.  When people don't eat red meat, rates of cancer drop sharply, especially colon cancer.  I grew five more inches after I stopped eating red meat, so it is hard to see that change being a growth inhibitor.  YMMV. 

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22138 on: December 13, 2021, 01:47:16 PM »

I love chicken, I could eat chicken everyday and be happy. And right now I am getting chicken from a Mexican Market for 99 cents per pound, you cannot beat it, and they will marinate it and spice it for you, you can buy it already marinated. I also like to cover chicken with a layer of fruit when I bake it, like the Hawaiians do, sliced orange and sliced pineapple are great on chicken. Chicken is also great to cook on a barbecue grill. That is a blessing of living in the USA is the great grocery stores, and being able to get good healthy food at affordable prices.

And jobs are created as grocery stores provide food for us, it is perfect. We have the United Farm Workers, and others, growing and raising good healthy food.

For our immigrants raising food creates opportunities and jobs. And could you imagine going from living in a horrible war zone to living in peace as a farmer in Battle Mountain, Nevada? Battle Mountain is a nice peaceful place for immigrants to raise pigs, and cattle, and whatever they want, they can have a nice peaceful life raising pigs to sell pork to the people of San Francisco, etc.

And California grows and raises a lot of food so the stores always have good fresh fruits and vegetables, etc. The grocery stores here are great, the stores have lots of great food at low prices, and as we eat we support workers who are providing our food.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #22139 on: December 13, 2021, 01:55:42 PM »

My heart is broken for the victims of the tornadoes. On the issue of the supply chain to help the victims we need to remember that Mexico is on our team, and we can use the ports in Mexico, and we can ship stuff up from Mexico.

Trump tried to make Mexico out to be our enemy, and Trump even tried to build a wall, but Mexico is our good Christian neighbor, and the Mexicans are good hard working Christians. My Grandmother opened Gold mines in Mexico and the people of Mexico loved her. Mexico is our good ally, and we are lucky to have Mexico for a neighbor.

We can ship stuff up to Kentucky from Mexico. Mexico is on our team. Trump is full of shit, Mexico is a great nation, we are lucky to have Mexico for a neighbor.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 1474 1475 [1476] 1477 1478 ... 2791