Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1648 1649 [1650] 1651 1652 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 742860 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #24735 on: February 26, 2022, 01:45:10 AM »

Of course, if you live in Russia, were born in Russia, and are Russian...the best thing to do is be a Vlad supporter:
"Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".

Best thing to do is work yourself into a position where you won't finish up in the military except in the push nuke buttons dept.

And if President Putin (KGB) passes by, salute him with reverence, as he is now the king of the world.
"Fortune favours the cunning" - bambu

Cunning is not protesting against king of the world Vlad in Russia or anywhere else.
It's just a big waste of time... Putin has been allowed to do just as he pleases. Europe loves him, buys his oil and gas etc.
Biden is not king of the world....not the most powerful man on earth.
His personally decreeing sanctions is just a lot of hot air, chest thumping.

Pull the covers over your head and all will be better in the morning.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #24736 on: February 26, 2022, 03:36:04 AM »

Good men are doing nothing, and evil is flourishing.
Sad really.
Looks like NATO countries have been a
awakened from their slumber.
They rightfully think they'll be next when Hitler MK2 has finished with Ukraine.
Pity they hadn't armed Ukraine.
Europe, NATO had been sleepwalking thru life while Putin conned them all.
Sad really.
Putin is 69...he's going to hell soon, so he doesn't care if he starts a nuclear war.
Sad really that the world has come to this.
Xi-China is his best buddy.
The world should be lining China up and telling it.
So far the only one seemingly doing that is Aussie PM ScoMo.
China is angry, its officials were seen on my tv tonite firing back at ScoMo's criticism.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 03:42:32 AM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Holly Martins

« Reply #24737 on: February 26, 2022, 09:49:11 AM »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article258649648.html

Freeze them all out.  Then use eminent domain to bulldoze them, and turn into a park or botanical garden.   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24738 on: February 26, 2022, 09:52:56 AM »

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #24739 on: February 26, 2022, 10:16:37 AM »

The Bette Midler map of Europe below that, however, was great.  I had a stress fracture in my fifth rib (remodeling project plus two weeks hacking cough a while back) which became a crack when a family member attempted to pick me up and squeezed in wrong place.  Laughing can hurt, but that tweet well worth the pain!   

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #24742 on: February 26, 2022, 04:34:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1497570787557097476?s=20&t=OiOQpwFS3bBuDVqkvvuNcg

Fun with street signs in Ukraine to better "welcome" the invading troops.  As with Snake Island, I really like the Ukrainian attitude.
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24743 on: February 26, 2022, 05:04:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1497570787557097476?s=20&t=OiOQpwFS3bBuDVqkvvuNcg

Fun with street signs in Ukraine to better "welcome" the invading troops.  As with Snake Island, I really like the Ukrainian attitude.

Missed this and just posted the same sign with a bit more explanation.

And yes.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24744 on: February 26, 2022, 05:44:40 PM »

America does not have Health Care for everyone right now, it is hard to get Health Care, and all of the doctors are retiring. I have a Nurse Practitioner now, and I am lucky to have her. I have not been able to get any appointments, and you have to have connections now to get care, the nurse had to call her friend at the lab to get me into the lab, you need to have connections now.

With COVID, and with the aging Baby Boomers, and with all of the homeless, trying to get Health Care for everyone is not working, we have a huge shortage of doctors and we have a huge shortage of psychiatrists. And our young people are doing illegal drugs instead of going to college. The young people want to be like Snoop Dogg and like Lil Wayne, instead of becoming doctors. And Rubio wants welders instead of college graduates, I fully disagree with Rubio on the issue of education. I support education big time. And if a kid is smart enough to become a doctor then we need to get them into medical school.

We can also continue to bring doctors in from the Philippines, etc. I also suggest that people build more schools in the Philippines, and new medical schools in the Philippines, and labs like AMGEN, etc.

In Los Angeles alone we have 60,000 homeless people, and they will need medical care and mental health care, there is a huge shortage, and many doctors are quitting. We need a whole new generation of eager young doctors. And if you want free Health Care, then you need to give the doctors free medical school. Give them a free ride if you expect a free ride for the poor. I think we should train all of the doctors for free. They can afford to help the poor if they too are helped, take away their student debt and give them a free ride.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 05:47:25 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24745 on: February 27, 2022, 02:59:02 PM »

Today Dr Charles Stanley talked about how Christ shares our burdens and how we need to have other people who we can share our burdens with. We cannot be too proud to have someone to share our burdens with, or we will lose blessings.

One example for me was when I lived in Malibu, I lived in a beautiful Malibu beach house, with wonderful people, we were like a big family, and I was working as a limousine driver while I tried to get work as an actor. I got headshots made, and I mailed out pictures and resumes and I tried to get acting work, and I drove a limousine while I tried to get acting work. I was not making very much money driving a limo, and I was working a lot of hours, I would sometimes work for 2 days straight without any time off, then as soon I went to sleep the company would be calling me to go back to work. Finally I could not take it anymore, I was exhausted, and so I quit my job and I had to leave my wonderful home in Malibu. And it got worse, I ended up homeless. But, there was a rich lady who offered to help me, the lady who I rented a room from in Malibu asked if she could help me, she asked me if I wanted for her to help me to stay in Malibu. All that I had to say was "Yes, please, I am trying my best but no matter how hard I work I cannot make any money, please teach me how to make money so that I can stay in Malibu, please help me." And then she would have helped me, and I probably would still be living in Malibu. But, instead of asking for help, I was too proud, and I ended up homeless and suffering when I did not need to. I missed out on blessings because I was too proud to ask for help. God wants you to be blessed and God wants for you to let other people help you. God sends people to help each other.

Later in life I came out of the hospital homeless again after a nervous breakdown, and a wealthy lady from the Philippines helped me, and I was so grateful. And that is what God wants, God sent that woman from the Philippines to help me, and God was happy that I let her help me.

God sends other people to help you, and God wants for you to be humble and to accept help from others. If you try to be proud then you are going to miss out on blessings and you are going to suffer needlessly. I did not have to be out there on the streets hungry and homeless, all that I had to do was to let that wealthy woman in Malibu help me when I needed help.

Let people help you, do not be too proud to accept help when you need help.

Salute,

Tony V.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #24746 on: February 27, 2022, 09:45:46 PM »

One indisputable fact we have learned during the Uranian crisis:

The world has shown it is not remotely prepared to do without fossil fuels

And yet TODAY Joe Biden[ pushes renewable energy to stop dependence on foreign oil instead of increasing US production. Everyone please bow to the holy altar of Climate Change.

Keep in mind that the US is buying energy from Putin we can produce ourselves and Europe is a slave to Putin because it will not frack or use Nuclear.

Meanwhile Putin has driven energy prices up and has the West by the short hairs.

We all are rooting for Ukraine.
But we will reap what we sow.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #24747 on: February 27, 2022, 09:56:25 PM »

We need to keep working to support our allies in Iran.

Are there Kiwanis members in Iran?

One good woman from Iran is Mahlagha Jaberi...

We need to find good people who we can support in Iran.

Along with the Pahlavi family.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24748 on: February 27, 2022, 10:24:45 PM »

One indisputable fact we have learned during the Uranian crisis:

The world has shown it is not remotely prepared to do without fossil fuels

And yet TODAY Joe Biden[ pushes renewable energy to stop dependence on foreign oil instead of increasing US production. Everyone please bow to the holy altar of Climate Change.

Keep in mind that the US is buying energy from Putin we can produce ourselves and Europe is a slave to Putin because it will not frack or use Nuclear.

Meanwhile Putin has driven energy prices up and has the West by the short hairs.

We all are rooting for Ukraine.
But we will reap what we sow.

Brought to you by API

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #24749 on: February 27, 2022, 11:50:28 PM »

Fox News Channel is Lord Haw Haw, Axis Annie, Tokyo Rose, Baghdad Bob and Sarah Huckabee Sanders all rolled into a big bundle of bullshit.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1648 1649 [1650] 1651 1652 ... 2918