Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1813 1814 [1815] 1816 1817 ... 2922

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 746163 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27210 on: May 21, 2022, 01:30:33 AM »

http://www.huffpost.com/entry/school-board-elections-conservatives-losing_n_6287ccdae4b01a50ab5805c1

In the culture wars, republican orcs are getting a similar reception to the one Russian orcs are getting in Ukraine.

The nation might survive the disease of its fascist right wing.

Keep marching.

Kick republicans wherever and whenever you can.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27211 on: May 21, 2022, 11:23:05 AM »

Hillary done in on testimony of her own Campaign Manager!

How sweet is that?

Holly Martins

« Reply #27212 on: May 21, 2022, 12:10:57 PM »

A New York Post story, with breaking news from 2016!  I understand how tempting it is to live in 2016, back when people could still imagine Trump doing great things and not turning into a rage-filled manchild spewing on Twitter all day.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27213 on: May 21, 2022, 12:55:13 PM »

A New York Post story, with breaking news from 2016!  I understand how tempting it is to live in 2016, back when people could still imagine Trump doing great things and not turning into a rage-filled manchild spewing on Twitter all day.
Headlines , May21-22, 2022

Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says

The Wall Street Journal
Hillary Clinton Did It

CBS NEWS
Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed

Bloomberg Politics
Hillary Clinton Approved Trump-Russia Leak to Media, Her Campaign Manager Says

Daily Mail
Hillary Clinton APPROVED plan to share Trump-Russian bank ...

The list goes on

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27214 on: May 21, 2022, 01:42:57 PM »

The accusation proved to be completely true.

You are the puppet of a puppet, ward.

Someone forgot to sew eyes on you so you flail about like a fucking idiot.

Also, the republicans do not have a political party. Instead they have a criminally organized death cult.

I do not want you to be surprised when that is in the news tomorrow.

Your stitching is already in a terrible state and I do not think it could stand up to any more strain.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27215 on: May 21, 2022, 02:47:34 PM »

Headlines , May21-22, 2022

Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says

The Wall Street Journal
Hillary Clinton Did It

CBS NEWS
Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook says Clinton agreed

Bloomberg Politics
Hillary Clinton Approved Trump-Russia Leak to Media, Her Campaign Manager Says

Daily Mail
Hillary Clinton APPROVED plan to share Trump-Russian bank ...

The list goes on

Well, yeah.

So what?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27216 on: May 21, 2022, 02:50:25 PM »

That time when Tucker Carlson asked the guy he called Buddy to help get his kid, Buckley, into Georgetown...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/19/look-time-tucker-carlson-asked-hunter-biden-favor/

Fucking hypocrite
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27217 on: May 21, 2022, 03:36:45 PM »

The other day I was out walking on some errands, and a homeless man asked me for a dollar, and all that I had was a $5, so I gave him a $5, and he started crying, he was so grateful, and then I started crying, I just told the guy to pass it on by helping the next guy, if we all help each other then the world will be a better place. And Jesus was all about loving our neighbors.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27218 on: May 21, 2022, 04:33:24 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27219 on: May 21, 2022, 05:57:03 PM »

Pepperdine University in Malibu is affiliated with the Church of Christ, and ideally all graduates would be altruistic, as with other Christian universities.

And Douglas Kmiec is great, I have corresponded with him in the past and he is generous in that he will respond to one's emails.

https://law.pepperdine.edu/faculty-research/douglas-kmiec/

My Father studied Business at Pepperdine.

And here is what the Bible says and the Christians are all reading the same Bible...

Psalm 82:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

The Christians who are graduating from Pepperdine and from other Christian universities need to serve God, and we really need for the good people to step up and help the poor and the needy and the homeless, etc.

And we need for the smart people from MIT to train our poor people in Kentucky and to open factories in Kentucky, etc.

People can also build housing in Battle Mountain, Nevada, and they can do trade with San Francisco.

We have millions of refugees on the way here from Ukraine, and from Russia, and from other places, we need for the smart people to rise up and to help the poor and the needy and the homeless, etc. We need for people to help the poor without taking advantage of their vulnerability.

We have 60,000 homeless people on the streets of Los Angeles right now, and we have new refugees coming here everyday, and everyone needs help.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27220 on: May 21, 2022, 06:32:20 PM »

Rick Caruso is a billionaire businessman who graduated from Pepperdine University who is running for Mayor of Los Angeles, and he promises to build 30,000 new beds in the first year.

https://carusocan.com/

Right now we have record surpluses while we have 60,000 homeless people in Los Angeles alone. The money needs to be spent to help the people, there needs to be a connection made between the money and the poor people who need the help. We need to meet the basics of food, shelter, healthcare, and education for all of our people.

And Cesar Chavez said that the best use of an education is to help other people, those who are blessed with wealth and knowledge have a duty to do for humanity.

If Rick Caruso gets the homeless people into housing then I will support him.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27221 on: May 21, 2022, 06:50:39 PM »

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27222 on: May 21, 2022, 07:18:14 PM »

So...

how is Jean-Pierre doing?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306596928112#sp=show-clips

You need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down considering the very first time Spicer went to the podium the motherfucker lied through his teeth.

Spicer, who served as President Trumps  first press secretary, got off to a rough start with reporters when he falsely claimed the crowd gathered at the 2017 inauguration was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe

After he got booted to Dancing With The Stars he admitted he lied even though he said he had screwed up.

https://time.com/5088900/sean-spicer-screwed-up-inauguration-hitler/

Get the fuck out of here with your racist, sexist bullshit.

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27223 on: May 21, 2022, 07:53:44 PM »

You need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down considering the very first time Spicer went to the podium the motherfucker lied through his teeth.

heh

(Larry) George is getting upset!

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27224 on: May 21, 2022, 07:56:34 PM »

Let's go!!!!!

Give it a whirl, Earl

https://seanspicer.com/
Pages: 1 ... 1813 1814 [1815] 1816 1817 ... 2922