Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1814 1815 [1816] 1817 1818 ... 2922

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 746171 times)

Holly Martins

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27225 on: May 21, 2022, 08:33:28 PM »

So...

how is Jean-Pierre doing?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6306596928112#sp=show-clips

I have never seen such a cruel and meanspirited takedown of someone just starting a new job.  They seem to be engaged in a partisan hatchet job, while deliberately misunderstanding some of her replies where the context is edited out.  There is no balance to the panel, no attempt to counter opinions, and how absurd that they take "we are not paying attention to that" to mean the admin isn't watching the stock markets or other economic indicators.  Good grief, please try to consider the possibility that this news outlet has become a propaganda arm of the Republican party.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27226 on: May 21, 2022, 08:34:14 PM »

So...

You need to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down considering the very first time Spicer went to the podium the motherfucker lied through his teeth.

Spicer, who served as President Trumps  first press secretary, got off to a rough start with reporters when he falsely claimed the crowd gathered at the 2017 inauguration was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe

After he got booted to Dancing With The Stars he admitted he lied even though he said he had screwed up.

https://time.com/5088900/sean-spicer-screwed-up-inauguration-hitler/

Get the fuck out of here with your racist, sexist bullshit.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27227 on: May 21, 2022, 09:04:57 PM »

Let's go!!!!!

Give it a whirl, Earl

https://seanspicer.com/

Lie to me baby, lie, lie to me
Lie to me baby, lie, lie to me, yeah

Lie to me baby, lie, lie to me, yeah
(Lie to me)

SUCKER
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27228 on: May 21, 2022, 10:22:42 PM »

So...

I have never seen such a cruel and meanspirited takedown of someone just starting a new job. 

Tough world. Let us see if she can take as much as she gave.
You surely must remember her discredited attacks on Brian Kemp for stealing the 2018 Georgia Governorship from Stacey Abrams(who lost by 50,000 votes).
Or her relentless characterizations of republicans as RACISTS during her undistinguished days at MSNBC.
She is no stranger to a partisan hatchet job.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27229 on: May 21, 2022, 11:03:07 PM »

So...

I have never seen such a cruel and meanspirited takedown of someone just starting a new job.  They seem to be engaged in a partisan hatchet job, while deliberately misunderstanding some of her replies where the context is edited out.  There is no balance to the panel, no attempt to counter opinions, and how absurd that they take "we are not paying attention to that" to mean the admin isn't watching the stock markets or other economic indicators.  Good grief, please try to consider the possibility that this news outlet has become a propaganda arm of the Republican party.

Nah. That would be OAN.   They often have rude things to say about Fox
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #27230 on: May 21, 2022, 11:03:56 PM »

---Judge blocks Title 42 ending, COVID restrictions to continue at border | USA TODAY---

Someone stood up for the American people against the southern invasion. Elites will have to pay living wages to legal citizens.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27231 on: May 21, 2022, 11:14:53 PM »

So...

I have never seen such a cruel and meanspirited takedown of someone just starting a new job. 

Tough world. Let us see if she can take as much as she gave.
You surely must remember her discredited attacks on Brian Kemp for stealing the 2018 Georgia Governorship from Stacey Abrams(who lost by 50,000 votes).
Or her relentless characterizations of republicans as RACISTS during her undistinguished days at MSNBC.
She is no stranger to a partisan hatchet job.

Truth telling pisses off conservatives...

BTW

Discredited, huh?

Is that why the lawsuit was not dismissed and in fact has gone to trial?

Do not be a Bill Barr and spin the verdict before it is given.

https://thehill.com/news/3264315-trial-over-2018-georgia-gubernatorial-race-begins/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27232 on: May 21, 2022, 11:17:10 PM »

---Judge blocks Title 42 ending, COVID restrictions to continue at border | USA TODAY---

Someone stood up for the American people against the southern invasion. Elites will have to pay living wages to legal citizens.

Damn dude.

They could pay living wages now! White people like you are the bane of the world.

Have you noticed the world is on fire and people are escaping and looking for a safe haven?

One of the main reasons the situation is desperate in central America is American foreign policy of the 20th C.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 11:24:58 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27233 on: May 22, 2022, 03:34:33 AM »

So...

The media outlet is the propaganda arm of the criminal enterprise that bagged and tagged the republican party decades ago.

Republicans are not part of a political party. They are part of a corpse puppet spreading death. Republicans must be stopped.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 03:36:24 AM by facilitatorn »
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27234 on: May 22, 2022, 11:18:28 AM »

Operation Fly Formula

First shipments in

Thank you, Germany.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Holly Martins

« Reply #27235 on: May 22, 2022, 11:55:53 AM »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27236 on: May 22, 2022, 01:21:31 PM »

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/may/22/labor-increasingly-likely-to-form-majority-government-as-liberals-descend-into-turmoil

Australia finally figures out how to solve the problem of terrible right wing idiots running government. They voted the bums out.

Congratulations to Australia as they move on to a brighter future.

I hope the new government there can destroy Murdoch and his entire empire.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #27237 on: May 22, 2022, 02:51:24 PM »

Damn dude.

They could pay living wages now! White people like you are the bane of the world.

Have you noticed the world is on fire and people are escaping and looking for a safe haven?

One of the main reasons the situation is desperate in central America is American foreign policy of the 20th C.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #27238 on: May 22, 2022, 03:10:49 PM »

Damn dude.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27239 on: May 22, 2022, 03:21:25 PM »

There are differences between the USA and Israel.

In the USA all people are created equal, and we all have equal rights, and we do not need walls because our neighbors are Christians just like we are.

In Israel, the Jews are God's chosen people, and the Palestinians are their enemies because they are Muslims and they are taught to hate Christians and to hate Jews, and then you have the other Muslim nations who are using the Palestinians as a weapon against the Jews. Saddam and Arafat were horrible, may they burn in hell. And the Jews need walls to keep their enemies out. The Jews used to have suicide bombers blowing themselves up at bus stops as directed by Arafat, and then Saddam would give money to the families of the suicide bombers. All men are not equal in the Middle East, and your neighbors are your enemies.

So, the world is different in different areas, and people need to remember to view each place by the specific circumstances of each place.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 03:24:32 PM by FlyingVProd »
Pages: 1 ... 1814 1815 [1816] 1817 1818 ... 2922