Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 2923

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 749290 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27615 on: June 01, 2022, 07:39:18 PM »

When I worked at the Broadway Department Store, we sold Armani suits, we had all of the best stuff at cheap prices. I worked there as the economy was going down and all of the workers had to help with security while we were working, we had to stop the shop-lifters from stealing our stuff. We had the best stuff, but we had to work hard to stop the thieves. The Broadway is gone now, someone should bring The Broadway Department Store back. We can sell imports from Italy, and from France, etc.

Salute,

Tony V.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27616 on: June 01, 2022, 08:15:20 PM »

New York is a Fashion center, and at The Broadway Department Store we sold stuff from Donna Karan, and Nicole Miller, and other stuff from the East Coast.

Salute,

Tony V.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27617 on: June 01, 2022, 08:55:10 PM »

New York is a Fashion center, and at The Broadway Department Store we sold stuff from Donna Karan, and Nicole Miller, and other stuff from the East Coast. \\\

Salute,

Tony V.

Tony?  Can this all go somewhere else?
\\\\
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27618 on: June 01, 2022, 08:59:40 PM »

Sorry. It just does not need to be expensive to buy a nice suit, we sold the best at a cheap price. You can look like a millionaire on a low budget. We need to bring back the stores like The Broadway.

Okay, no more about Fashion.

Salute,

Tony V.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 09:04:04 PM by FlyingVProd »

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27619 on: June 01, 2022, 09:38:49 PM »

The World Bank wants to help to improve Education in Latin America.

Right away I suggested libraries, and access to books for all people.

And I told them about the program in Bolivia where prisoners can subtract time from their sentence for reading books. The first book can be "On Becoming A Person" by Carl Rogers and then they can go from there.

The World Bank also likes the way that Shakira has concerts to raise money for the Barefeet Children's Foundation to help to build schools in Colombia. Shakira has concerts to raise money to build schools and the World Bank likes that.

So those are some main things right now, books, and schools. Those are good issues.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27620 on: June 01, 2022, 10:21:33 PM »

Biden is like a wonkish boy scout.  The contortions that the Far Right employs to make him seem corrupt would fill a yoga master with envy.

I eagerly await your defense when the hearings get underway
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27621 on: June 01, 2022, 10:41:51 PM »

Biden is like a wonkish boy scout.  The contortions that the Far Right employs to make him seem corrupt would fill a yoga master with envy.

You mean like the H Clinton hearings about Benghazi or the emails?

Or maybe you mean like the recently ended court case against her campaign's lawyers.

And it's funny how little you have to say when your party's fellows have been fined, convicted, sent to jail, banned from running non-profits, etc.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27622 on: June 01, 2022, 11:20:41 PM »

You mean the hearings that start next week?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27623 on: June 01, 2022, 11:27:43 PM »

Or maybe you mean like the recently ended court case against her campaign's lawyers.

LOL!

As always you miss the forest for the trees.
That trial laid bare the facts Hillary directly approved feeding the press about a supposed secret link between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin that her own allies invented. Without a false Russia link the Hillary 2016 loss would certainly have been a lot bigger.
The trial proved Hillary did herself in.
And she is done, politically.

Hallelujah!

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27624 on: June 01, 2022, 11:58:11 PM »

LOL!

As always you miss the forest for the trees.
That trial laid bare the facts Hillary directly approved feeding the press about a supposed secret link between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin that her own allies invented. Without a false Russia link the Hillary 2016 loss would certainly have been a lot bigger.
The trial proved Hillary did herself in.
And she is done, politically.

Hallelujah!

YOU AM HERE!

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27625 on: June 02, 2022, 12:12:45 AM »

Ward is always ready to put forth the failson perspective on any issue.

It is why he gives one hundred percent support for any white rapist that runs for office. It is the failson equivalent of deep policy experience and political talent.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27626 on: June 02, 2022, 08:52:19 AM »

"How does this information (regarding baby formula) not get to the President of the United States?

- Mike Barnacle, MSNBC

I dont know Mike.  I really dont.  But how is it you discount the possibility Biden WAS told earlier?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27627 on: June 02, 2022, 08:53:21 AM »

You mean the hearings that start next week?

Nope.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/hunter-biden-is-a-prime-target-of-investigation-if-republicans-win-congress
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 08:57:16 AM by kiidcarter8 »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27628 on: June 02, 2022, 08:59:06 AM »

Turns out the claim a teacher propped open the school door in Uvalde was also a lie. Jesus the cops are lying so much you would think they were REDSTATEWARD.

Teacher did actually do that but then went back and "pulled it shut".  This without then checking to see if it locked.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27629 on: June 02, 2022, 09:18:39 AM »

When the Jan 6 hearings start next week, I will not be suggesting any defense.  But I eagerly await yours!
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 2923