Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1863 1864 [1865] 1866 1867 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750456 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27961 on: June 08, 2022, 11:15:43 PM »

When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964
When he actually does so.[

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to ignore the context of 1/6.
1/6 will play out.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to excuse the abuses of Schumer and Pelosi.
LOL. Way to change the subject.
LOL!
You changed the subject not me.
Not a surprise.
So you have no response. Behave as expected.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27962 on: June 09, 2022, 12:16:34 AM »

When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.
1/6 will play out.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to excuse the abuses of Schumer and Pelosi.
LOL!
Not a surprise.
Sorry you ran out of pithy rejoinders.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27963 on: June 09, 2022, 12:34:36 AM »

Did ward ever find a country to flee to or is he still lurking in sewers and gutters here in the United States?
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27964 on: June 09, 2022, 09:11:43 AM »

1/6 will play out.
LOL!
Not a surprise.
Sorry you ran out of pithy rejoinders.
So you are giving up. I see why.
A parrot bit me.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27965 on: June 09, 2022, 10:35:19 AM »

Great God Almighty, help us all

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/politics/man-arrested-near-brett-kavanaugh-home/index.html

Attempted Suicide by Cop

Dems calling for harshest treatment.  Sad.

Obviously mental help  needed here

So far this is your dumbest post of the day... and that is saying something.

This is a trolling game.  If Dems don't call for tough  measures to protect government officials, then they are soft on crime.  If they do, the troll absurdly twists that into lack of humane concern for the mentally ill.  Even though everyone knows which party has most strongly backed allocations for mental health.

In any case, there's no citation from the troll as to what harshest treatment these nameless Democrats were calling for, or what alternatives were offered by his team.

So, yeah, pretty stupid.  Does Kid ever realize how transparent his deficiencies are?

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27966 on: June 09, 2022, 10:41:12 AM »

https://archive.ph/4t7DF

NYT about the LIV golf tour.

"Best" part has to be Greg Norman's explanation of his lack of view of the world.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27967 on: June 09, 2022, 11:43:12 AM »

So, yeah, pretty stupid.  Does Kid ever realize how transparent his deficiencies are?

Was it mental illness or true evil which caused the Kavanaugh stalker to assemble the mass of weaponry, etc that he eventually surrendered quickly to officers?

Had it been mostly evil I would think Judge Kavanaugh and his family would have been in grave danger.

Yet talk now if of how this guy is "incarcerated", not being held and under observation.  Talk is that he could be facing 20 years for attempted murder of an official.  Not that he may be sent to a state hospital any time soon.  Talk is being driven by Dem led media, yet we are suposed to believe it is the Dems that are more attuned to mental health issues among criminal element.
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27968 on: June 09, 2022, 12:01:20 PM »

As has been pointed out to you more than a few times, the majority of mentally ill people are not violent.

I haven't read anything discussing mental illness wrt this individual, yet, though I haven't been reading it closely. Have you seen anything that said he has been in treatment or anything?

And not everybody who is mentally ill is suicidal, either. Not by a long shot. So, even if he were considered to have a mental health issue, close supervision might not be called for.

Talk about time and charges is being led by the fact that that is the charge he is facing, Kid. Not the mythical Dem-led media.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27969 on: June 09, 2022, 12:02:33 PM »

Boy the GOP race for Michigan governor has turned into a Colossal Goat Fuck.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27970 on: June 09, 2022, 12:07:25 PM »

Francine would be so embarrassed to see what you've become.

It's a blessing she's not here to witness what a pathetic soul you are now.

Congratulati0ons, Ham.

You've earned another banning.

You really struggle with this bit about attacks around people's personal lives.

Don't try a workaround, please. It will just extend the posting ban from 10 days to 20.

Heh

You're a clown.

Fuck off cretinous Nazi wannabe

Lots of irony here, as it was Nazis who tried to control speech and banned/exiled/murdered those who disagreed with them. Also, using this term to describe those who are clearly NOT Nazis is disingenuous to those who suffered greatly under the Nazis. Then again, this particular poster only takes offense, and never will admit to or is able to see where he gives it.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27971 on: June 09, 2022, 12:08:11 PM »

Jeb is spineless, sadly, Tony.

George P Bush just got smoked - in TEXAS no less.

The line is done.

Is Gordon Smith of Oregon healthy? Gordon is a good Republican.

Salute,

Tony V.
The only good Republicans I ever saw were dead.

Advocating murder.

Oh, okay.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27972 on: June 09, 2022, 12:10:01 PM »

As has been pointed out to you more than a few times, the majority of mentally ill people are not violent.

I haven't read anything discussing mental illness wrt this individual, yet, though I haven't been reading it closely. Have you seen anything that said he has been in treatment or anything?

And not everybody who is mentally ill is suicidal, either. Not by a long shot. So, even if he were considered to have a mental health issue, close supervision might not be called for.

Talk about time and charges is being led by the fact that that is the charge he is facing, Kid. Not the mythical Dem-led media.
Pure Evil is a mental illness.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #27973 on: June 09, 2022, 12:13:44 PM »

It's past time to repeal and replace the 2nd Amendment. Owning a gun should be like driving a car; a privilege, not a right.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 1863 1864 [1865] 1866 1867 ... 2924